Lou @Lifewithloux

MaBitsandBobs

Sep 30, 2023
Actually don’t know how anyone has got the time to sit and watch her lives for hours, I’ve just seen (and skipped!!) loads of stories from not so grey - they’re the same thing on repeat over and over again, I feel brain dead just skipping past them 😱 Someone needs to take her phone away from her. One bit I did hear was about her plan to be live and get gifts to pay for her food shop - if she put the bit of effort in she could have had her benefits to pay for her food shop but no, old Beggy can’t haul her fat arse out of bed so she’ll just coin it in on TT instead. I hope they cut her off for good (can that happen?!). She’s had everything handed to her on a plate and still managed to do it all up.

Aug 12, 2023
Actually don’t know how anyone has got the time to sit and watch her lives for hours, I’ve just seen (and skipped!!) loads of stories from not so grey - they’re the same thing on repeat over and over again, I feel brain dead just skipping past them 😱 Someone needs to take her phone away from her. One bit I did hear was about her plan to be live and get gifts to pay for her food shop - if she put the bit of effort in she could have had her benefits to pay for her food shop but no, old Beggy can’t haul her fat arse out of bed so she’ll just coin it in on TT instead. I hope they cut her off for good (can that happen?!). She’s had everything handed to her on a plate and still managed to do it all up.
I thought someone said marvel gave her a voucher for a food shop and she already had some money put aside as well?

May 23, 2023
There’s been a few times on really long pauses when Lou first used tiktok that I’ve been joking with her and she’s used inside jokes from here. If I’m wrong you can bum me in a graveyard though x
You know what if that’s the case I consider that actual trolling. Paying to witness somebody ruin their life kinda thing? If you’re gullible fair enough. If you’re just there to take the piss because she deserves it fair enough but paying money to watch somebodies downfall ain’t the one imo 🤷🏽‍♀️

May 12, 2023
You know what if that’s the case I consider that actual trolling. Paying to witness somebody ruin their life kinda thing? If you’re gullible fair enough. If you’re just there to take the piss because she deserves it fair enough but paying money to watch somebodies downfall ain’t the one imo 🤷🏽‍♀️
Absolutely don’t get personally involved, don’t get in her box, enjoy the show… it’s free!