Lou @Lifewithloux

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
I'm so thankful that her "kids " M and O are probably right this moment either relaxing after dinner ,playing or getting ready for bed.
They are at peace ,they are safe and warm and happy and have full bellies and safety over their heads.
They aren't subjected to this animal ,who only gave birth to them.
Whilst she is doing all this s on tiktok, those beautiful kids have had a great week at school, they've smiled and laughed and have a good family around them.
Their "mum" doesn't love them, she only loves herself ,drugs and her bum getting tickled by any shrimp dick that offers her a drug.
May those children never ever see this creature again and I hope they have the best life.
Lou has been given every single opportunity and wastes it.
I hope she rots

Red Devil

Apr 17, 2023
I typed Lou vickers into Google and her old Instagram came up. Started 2012 when she was at uni, just got with James and worked two jobs. Finished in 2016 when Oscar was a baby. Maybe I’ve gone a bit soft with covid but it was quite sad to see that she once had it all. There is posts on there of James treating her to nice gifts, ghds etc and her saying how amazing he is. Photos of her and work mates, trip to London and nights out. Lou cooking stuffed peppers, doing coursework, working and being a first time Mum. It is honestly like looking at someone else. She must have done a lot of drugs to mess her up because her speech and life management was fine back then 👀

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
I typed Lou vickers into Google and her old Instagram came up. Started 2012 when she was at uni, just got with James and worked two jobs. Finished in 2016 when Oscar was a baby. Maybe I’ve gone a bit soft with covid but it was quite sad to see that she once had it all. There is posts on there of James treating her to nice gifts, ghds etc and her saying how amazing he is. Photos of her and work mates, trip to London and nights out. Lou cooking stuffed peppers, doing coursework, working and being a first time Mum. It is honestly like looking at someone else. She must have done a lot of drugs to mess her up because her speech and life management was fine back then 👀
She didn’t have the top lip beak then !!