Lou @Lifewithloux

May 26, 2023
I think Miss Marvel had a big eye opener last night. Lou fast asleep and MM ends up in the chat with all her 'orrible twolls. Had a lovely chat and a good laugh, she seemed to realise that Lou hasn't got trolls just people who've tried to help and are fing frustrated! She said she will have to mute people when they've gone over the top or she wouldn't be doing her mod duties but she won't ban

Apr 16, 2023
It will be interesting to see how she styles out her behaviour from last night!

i have found in the past few weeks that she is so fing rude. Just because you see and hear other tik Tokers talk to people like s doesn’t mean that it’s ok that you then do it.

i for one have decided that I will still watch her lives however I will not be offering her advice as she throws it back in your face.

and my opinion is that if you take ANYTHING that isn’t prescribed to you then you are not clean!
I got muted for playing nice and giving actual advice. Well she can piss off from now on. There will be no more Mrs Nice Nips 😤

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Lmaooo I’m trying to think of one too. I’m 31, she’s 30 I think. We knew each other during her goth/emo phase when we were about 15/16
I'm 32 and knew her when she started at Boro college lol.
I went out with a couple of her mates 🤣

Did you go to seven sounds free parties?

Jun 21, 2023
Well when he goes to jail what option is she left with? No pills or go searching for a dealer. Will make or break her
I'm guessing break. She's already on the edge. Once she's cut off from him she will go elsewhere.

He sort of looks after her.

She needs a routine. Even if it's just going to a group or a class a few times a week.

Sitting rattling about on the internet with no other purpose all day isn't good for anyone.