Lou @Lifewithloux

May 3, 2023
I saw someone say a few pages back about his she never mentions needed sanitary products or comments about period pain etc. do you reckon she was sterilised after Alfie and she’s never told anyone? Just a thought!
Being sterilised you still get periods. They only take the tubes so you have the ovaries and womb. They wouldn't take her womb or ovaries cause that would make her go into early menopause and mess with her hormones and everything

Apr 13, 2023
Being sterilised you still get periods. They only take the tubes so you have the ovaries and womb. They wouldn't take her womb or ovaries cause that would make her go into early menopause and mess with her hormones and everything
I had to have a radical hysterectomy for cervical cancer in my twenties. Im in surgical menopause and my god its brutal so she would deffo be using that for sympathy if she had anything like that done. Not to mention the conditions that came after the cancer - proper diagnosis now not ones she makes up on the regular. It boils my absolute piss to see her use the chronic pain angle when shes sitting on the floor eating pasta out of a fing pan and hoping up etc takes me about a week to get up from the floor and im 37 lol like an old lady most days. But i still get on with life - work from home, look after the kids (who i thankfully had just before my diagnosis) and my house is clean. Sure i had bladder surgery two weeks ago and i came home after a few days in hospital and was clearing out my wardrobes. Shes just a lazy t 🤷🏻‍♀️

Polly

May 11, 2023
I've been here 6 month's now, and l can't get over how much she's changed in that time.
She's aged massively!.

Screenshot_20231015-170853_TikTok.jpg
Me neither. If this is recovery, do me. I mean look at these two snippets of her IG. If you didn't know her, or what a vile t she is...it would be gutting. In the timeline of Lou's life, this isn't the recovery part. This is the up to my neck in addiction part.
Screenshot_20231005_184130_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20231005_184108_Instagram.jpg

May 26, 2023
Caught a bit of her live, looks like she's in witness protection, aged her 30 years and made her wear a bad wig. 🥸
She was saying she's not going to court with him next time, not after what's happened today. So what happened today?
Ste went on live, he hadn't said one nasty thing. Lou's put a few stories up about the police turning up at hers looking for Ste. Lou sat in the live watching so people were commenting saying Ste should stay clear of her. Someone told him not to give his card to Lou when he goes to jail. He said 'its going to my mam not fing her' so now she's fewmin. So theres that, then her hair dyes gone wrong and it's Molly birthday tomorrow not today so she needs a pamper 😭😭😭😭

May 26, 2023
I thought it was disgusting how she went in ranting at 'me' in her live when 'me' said she'd also been crying all day. Not once did she ask her if she was ok, just said she had no right to go into Lou's live and moan about herself when Lou should be getting the attention. She soon crawled up her own arse when she was told that 'mes' dad had just died but she still didn't apologise directly, just 'i didn't realise' 'i missed the comment' etc 🤬🤬🤬 then back to moaning about how hard her life is

Apr 20, 2023
ARTHUR! ARTHUR!

Brb just flushing my specs down the loo. On the upside my eyes don't look like they're about to fall out, with encrusted bogies on them.
She's obviously really bothered about her weight gain, I'm a bit surprised she hasn't found someone to blame for it. Maybe ste forced the choc choc down her gob.

Apr 20, 2023
Ste went on live, he hadn't said one nasty thing. Lou's put a few stories up about the police turning up at hers looking for Ste. Lou sat in the live watching so people were commenting saying Ste should stay clear of her. Someone told him not to give his card to Lou when he goes to jail. He said 'its going to my mam not fing her' so now she's fewmin. So theres that, then her hair dyes gone wrong and it's Molly birthday tomorrow not today so she needs a pamper 😭😭😭😭
Thanks doll 😘
Thing about Lou is, poor cow is desperately unlikeable. I can't think of one semi nice thing about her.
Can't think about poor little molly without thinking about Lou lying about being pregnant, and having a psychiatrist at the birth.