Lou @Lifewithloux

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Ahh ok. I’ve seen her arguing with people about him on her Facebook.
Yes... I was mentioned in the status she posted about it, more or less blamed tbh.
It really made it personal.
Honestly it's not even that I have some sadistic need for her to fail, I'd really love for her to just come to her senses and turn everything around... But for her to try to drag down the people that have managed to change because she's in a down period... It's just not good.
She publicly posted about me, I'm a career professional now and easy to find, she posted to her 10k fin followers or whatever it is calling me a smackhead, I had been clean for years before that status even went up. It was absolutely infuriating

Apr 16, 2023
Yes... I was mentioned in the status she posted about it, more or less blamed tbh.
It really made it personal.
Honestly it's not even that I have some sadistic need for her to fail, I'd really love for her to just come to her senses and turn everything around... But for her to try to drag down the people that have managed to change because she's in a down period... It's just not good.
She publicly posted about me, I'm a career professional now and easy to find, she posted to her 10k fin followers or whatever it is calling me a smackhead, I had been clean for years before that status even went up. It was absolutely infuriating
Jesus, I’m not surprised you were pissed. She will have known what she was doing as well. You could see she is a devious little f when the jealousy sets in when Ste started seeming popular on his lives so she started winding him up to try and make him lash out out or something.

She’s a dangerous b.

Oct 16, 2023
The ones she had with James, he has full time custody of and as far as I'm aware she isn't even allowed visitation anymore.
What about the baby she had with Ste? Is that baby in the care system? I'm glad her older two have stability.

You did the right thing, saved those kids from absolute misery.

I cant imagine how you must have felt with thise accusations. How the tables have turned. I've tried most things just not heroin, you did good to turn it around and escape it.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Jesus, I’m not surprised you were pissed. She will have known what she was doing as well. You could see she is a devious little f when the jealousy sets in when Ste started seeming popular on his lives so she started winding him up to try and make him lash out out or something.

She’s a dangerous b.
Oh she did it on purpose alright. She sent me voice recordings telling me as much and my girlfriend filmed her calling me with it on loudspeaker with her trying to goad me into a reaction.
I still have the recording in my Google drive and I still have the voice messages.

May 12, 2023
I’ve followed Lou for many years and worked in various roles that involve child protection and social services. Back when she did the whole fake death thing and started slipping up and showing drug paraphernalia on her stories I decided to report her to social services, they were not in the slightest bit interested sadly which is a shame. I’ve never actually told anyone what I did because at the time I did feel a bit guilty….not anymore