Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 24, 2023
Bungalow 2, Wecovawee woad.
Apr 12, 2023
This has made my day. All I need to see now is the video of the woman whose name I have totally forgotten, who mopped AROUND a spoon!. She was a lazy scruff but it was car crash viewing. Her house looked like a crime scene and her before and after tidy ups looked the same.

The cleaning thread sold charity T-shirts at one point and I am sure her mopping round the spoon (rather than picking it up) was one of them.
Was that Gemma? Think she was from Manchester or somewhere up north,had dogs gems homelife or Somme crap?

Apr 12, 2023
It is. She showed her bathroom with piss visible down the loo as well. I am fairly sure she showed us empty pop bottles in the kitchen cupboard that her husband reuses to piss in at work (bus driver)
Yep that's the one 😂😂 the bathroom bin use to have all se on the floor around it, to lazy to actually put it in the bin, do you remember how dirty her walls & doors was?

Aug 29, 2023

Get sharing guys, she wants to be famous so let's make it happen
Her username tags haven't tagged properly, I think the life with lou one has two xx at the end and the pcplod one says plplod...I hope you don't mind me saying..haha I want her to be tagged and see its out there for all to see 🙈🤣 here's the usernames - lifewithlouxx amyloulouxx (pcplodforangie)
Well done for putting it on tiktok -absolute legend!!

May 26, 2023
Her username tags haven't tagged properly, I think the life with lou one has two xx at the end and the pcplod one says plplod...I hope you don't mind me saying..haha I want her to be tagged and see its out there for all to see 🙈🤣 here's the usernames - lifewithlouxx amyloulouxx (pcplodforangie)
Well done for putting it on tiktok -absolute legend!!
Ive noticed, I've also put 10 YEARS clean 🙈🤣😭 I've been trying to edit since I posted it but I don't think I can. Does anyone know a way or do I need to delete and repost?