Lou @Lifewithloux

Jun 21, 2023
This article has been shared amongst us a few times over the years, but now we have @GraveyardShag and some of the other locals in here - can anyone shed some light on Lou and this lady? She's got other articles written about her, seems to be some sort of youth advocate. Skate parks, "punk kids arent evil" vibes.

Asking because there seems to be a pattern of Lou popping herself under the wings of well-meaning people, talking the talk as though they are 'helping and good for me' until she can't get anything more from them. She's had a helluva lot of support over the last 15 years.

So if anyone knows if Lou rinsed this woman, or was bullshitting in the article "Silver helped me stop drinking", or ANY other tea you can think of - would be great

Screenshot_20231019-230442~2.png

Apr 30, 2023
This article has been shared amongst us a few times over the years, but now we have @GraveyardShag and some of the other locals in here - can anyone shed some light on Lou and this lady? She's got other articles written about her, seems to be some sort of youth advocate. Skate parks, "punk kids arent evil" vibes.

Asking because there seems to be a pattern of Lou popping herself under the wings of well-meaning people, talking the talk as though they are 'helping and good for me' until she can't get anything more from them. She's had a helluva lot of support over the last 15 years.

So if anyone knows if Lou rinsed this woman, or was bullshitting in the article "Silver helped me stop drinking", or ANY other tea you can think of - would be great

She looks a mess even back then!. How's this woman still alive?!

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023

I'm pretty sure I know who that girl with the pink hair is next to them. Can you DM me the uncensored one on tiktok and if it's her I'll ask.
It looks like it could be related to "stages" though, which was sort of like a home that helped out people who were young and at risk.
If it's the girl I'm thinking of she's doing very well now and has a decent job.