Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
Just why?? As a pet owner that has boiled my piss, Lou if your reading here there not toy's they can be hard work, training, vet bills etc etc ,you can't look after yourself let alone a fkn animal, jesus christ you couldn't even look after your kids ffs ,im sorry but this has angered me today, 🤬🤬

Apr 16, 2023
I was about to say this. Can’t look after her kids who could tell when something was wrong but is wanted to have a defenceless animal in her care 😩 the minute I see so much as the tip of a tail I’m reporting her to the RSPCA. The state of her house alone should be a warning to them.
Same here, i will be reporting her straight away

Apr 16, 2023
Do it Lou - I dare you 😡. I (and other people on here) will do everything to ruin your car crash life more than it is. Theres so much you have shared and we have evidence of, and you will be grassed to do!

DWP / RSPCA / your drugs scheme / the local papers - these are just the start.

Do NOT take on and ruin the life of a defenceless animal.
10000 %

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
We'd be treated to lots of pet con 'en. I've got all this poo to pick up guys, I've put it in my planner. How do I get cat piss off va duvet. I haven't got any cat food va trolls told me to eat it wiff pasta.
Why in the world does she suddenly want a pet. She's never mentioned, or shown any interest before.
Awaiting for the urgent beg to take the kitten to the PDSA by taxi as well. Weekly.

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
We'd be treated to lots of pet con 'en. I've got all this poo to pick up guys, I've put it in my planner. How do I get cat piss off va duvet. I haven't got any cat food va trolls told me to eat it wiff pasta.
Why in the world does she suddenly want a pet. She's never mentioned, or shown any interest before.
Coz angie has a cat

Apr 16, 2023
Got a kitten about a month ago. So far with accessories, food, treatments etc she’s cost me about £400. Where on earth is that cretin getting the money to care for an animal? I’ll definitely be reporting her. If she can’t afford to look after herself an animal doesn’t stand a chance!

Yeah we have 2 cats and they cost a lot to feed - cause they’re fussy arseholes that only eat expensive food! She can barely feed herself, a defenceless animal will stand no chance!