Lou @Lifewithloux

Gonzo

Oct 23, 2023
I don't think any of you understand what my POV is.

Lou is cringe.
She doesn't deserve to have her kids because she is unfit to be a parent.
She does deserve basic human decency and love.

She does deserve ridicule for the s she does, the lying and the begging is a step way too far.
If she deserves basic human decency - Why share private content of her?

We all rip her a new one of the things SHE shares. Cos that’s her choice to put it out there.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
I get that you want her to get to a better place. We all do on some level or another but it doesn’t sit right with me the 180° turn you’ve done over night with the little to no remorse in your comments on that live. If you wanna repent, say sorry to her and log out of here - don’t offer to be her sponsor
I don't have any remorse because I said everything I've said with meaning. I mean it all.
Why would I repent?

I would be her sponsor...
You say you would like to see her change, if you could help it happen then you would, no?

That's all I'm saying 😬

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
If she deserves basic human decency - Why share private content of her?

We all rip her a new one of the things SHE shares. Cos that’s her choice to put it out there.
It wasn't literally private, it's cringe it's being painted that way. I wish I left it up so everyone could see how ridiculous it is

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I don't have any remorse because I said everything I've said with meaning. I mean it all.
Why would I repent?

I would be her sponsor...
You say you would like to see her change, if you could help it happen then you would, no?

That's all I'm saying 😬
I was referring to the picture you posted last night for something you might feel the need to repent/feel remorse for

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Mate I’ve been married for 10 years to an absolute fing god compared to you 🤣
Yea okay 🤣 "people who agree with me are hot, people who don't are not"

I showed decency to somebody you don't like (and btw I don't like her either but I would if she got better, and she CAN GET BETTER) and now you're in meltdown

May 11, 2023
I get that you want her to get to a better place. We all do on some level or another but it doesn’t sit right with me the 180° turn you’ve done over night with the little to no remorse in your comments on that live. If you wanna repent, say sorry to her and log out of here - don’t offer to be her sponsor
The fact he literally finished from her live where he was “wishing her well” & logged straight into here and said he was off to dig out receipts as well?! The audacity

Jun 9, 2023
I don't "truly love her" I just think she's still human despite her mistakes
but yet you were on here absolutely spilling the tea about her, laughing at everything we say and agreeing with us on everything up until not that long ago.. that’s double standards mate and proper looks like snakey behaviour not going to lie and you can’t justify it 🤷🏼‍♀️ you no longer belong to this Lou haters family so slither away quietly and exit the browser on the way out 🐍

May 11, 2023
but yet you were on here absolutely spilling the tea about her, laughing at everything we say and agreeing with us on everything up until not that long ago.. that’s double standards mate and proper looks like snakey behaviour not going to lie and you can’t justify it 🤷🏼‍♀️ you no longer belong to this Lou haters family so slither away quietly and exit the browser on the way out 🐍
There’s no place for him in the Ste Hive