Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 22, 2023
I don’t get why Lou wants to make her bungalow Christmassy?
I think she’s begging with the false idea that it’s for Christmas in the hopes that she’ll get far more than she needs for a few decorations.
I don’t talk to my family because they were all very abusive growing up and I absolutely hate Christmas because it makes me think about the nice family I should have. I’m going on holiday for the lead up to Christmas, no decorations and then the only day I’ll “celebrate” is Christmas dinner at my partners families house because they don’t like the idea of me being alone.
Surely it’s going to be similar for her sitting in an empty bungalow with Christmas decorations thinking about how things would be if she had her kids?

May 12, 2023
I don’t get why Lou wants to make her bungalow Christmassy?
I think she’s begging with the false idea that it’s for Christmas in the hopes that she’ll get far more than she needs for a few decorations.
I don’t talk to my family because they were all very abusive growing up and I absolutely hate Christmas because it makes me think about the nice family I should have. I’m going on holiday for the lead up to Christmas, no decorations and then the only day I’ll “celebrate” is Christmas dinner at my partners families house because they don’t like the idea of me being alone.
Surely it’s going to be similar for her sitting in an empty bungalow with Christmas decorations thinking about how things would be if she had her kids?
That’s assuming she thinks of her kids and is a normal person. She wants a Christmassy bungalou to post online. That’s how deep it goes I reckon unfortunately