Lou @Lifewithloux

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
Live has ended already, she was showing screenshots of her recent spending (Dominos twice in 4 days and her TikTok earnings every day). Mumbled a lot, looked like she either dropped her phone or fell off her chair, and then the live ended.
She’s back now talking about the strap on her arm pic cos she injects into wrists not her arms guyyyyys get it right!

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2023
As if the fat orange wotsit has joined in 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Fat orange wotsit, so kindly put! I prefer Disgusting Fat orange delusional s 🤣

Also why does Kkk still struggle to string a sentence of English together that makes sense, the fat t spends 99.9% of her existence chatting s on the internet how has she not learnt to fing talk and type properly and what’s her reason for sticking up for Lou tonight, she’s trolled Lou herself for years!!!

May 11, 2023
Remember when Lou couldn’t wait to get her numbers on TikTok to go live?
And people were warning her saying it’s a toxic place?
Then she said TikTok was nicer than Instagram?!
Wtaf - that app has chewed her up and spewed out her beggy bones.
She literally lives on social media - I know we’re on here a lot but do me we all have our lives away from it all too.
She can’t know reality anymore, her brain has spliced with social media - what a life to live.
If she just got rid of her phone and went outside occasionally (apart from to va shop) all this would end immediately.
I can’t help thinking it’s too late - how do you come back to normality from this kind of existence?