Lou @Lifewithloux

Jun 21, 2023
Ste said in a live just after court that he has 'friends who'll look after her's - lined up new dealers more like!
It’s been a long month, how the eff is still 11 months clean from class A’s? I feel like she’s been saying that the last 8 weeks 😂
Ngl I don’t see her changing her tune, the PayPal might come down for a few days but she’ll move over insta abd it’ll go back up along with a wish list.
There was zero fs given, she wasn’t arsed at all and kept deflecting to have a go at Ste or passing the blame as per!
She defo admitted that Ste’s the one that scores the pills for her did anyone else notice that! When Niki said you’ll lose Ste getting you pills when he goes away she said “yeah I know” if he goes down, she’ll be finding her replacement Bf to go score for her i reckon.
Waste of time but well done for trying Niki x

May 7, 2023
Ste said in a live just after court that he has 'friends who'll look after her's - lined up new dealers more like!
Can’t believe he said that live 😳 They’ll be in her bed too I reckon. Wonder how Ste will feel when he comes out and she’s full on replaced him with someone with a working chopper 🤣

May 23, 2023
Did people really expect us to go in screaming and shouting at her?
Making us look like the mean trolls they make out we are?
That live just proved that the people she shouts loudest about hating her have the most patience for her.
It also highlighted to her how much we see through her lies and that we’re always watching.

No lies were told. No fake screen shots. No ‘clout’ chasing.

It doesn’t have to be the only ever live we do about her either. And maybe the next would be a little harsher if so but I feel it really weird how people are disappointed because she didn’t leave in tears threatening to top herself again 🤷🏽‍♀️

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Complete waste of time. Not Lou's though. She has plenty.
I didn't realise it was a ex drug/drug addicts support group like why was 10 min of it on Leah's story?
Faced with Lou you can see how she uses LOTS of words to say nothing to throw people off completely and manipulate the situation.
None of the right questions were asked.
The Christmas tree thing to now all of a sudden her parents are sorting her out with some 'things'.
If her innocent, sweet children aren't motivation enough then there is no hope. She's entitled and selfish and there is no recovery for that.

Apr 16, 2023
Well done Nik you did good but she hasn't listened to a single word unfortunately x
Totally agree, will not change a thing ,said yesterday taking paypal down ,still up wont come off tt as gets gifts and whatever else mks ,sorry to say nik but theres an hour of your life you won't get back

May 7, 2023
Did anyone ask about her selling herself for drugs?
That live just proved that the people she shouts loudest about hating her have the most patience for her.
It also highlighted to her how much we see through her lies and that we’re always watching.

It doesn’t have to be the only ever live we do about her either. And maybe the next would be a little harsher if so but I feel it really weird how people are disappointed because she didn’t leave in tears threatening to top herself again 🤷🏽‍♀️

i think it was very respectful, a lot more than Fridays!! It’s just gonna fall on deaf ears unfortunately. I’ve said well done for trying in an above comment 👏🏻x

May 23, 2023

No one wanted her crying but she wasn’t called out on anything Barr the PayPal, ste getting her pills and the needle.
I thought the live was to make people see the real her to make them stop gifting her so she can’t score with the money. An enablers was allowed the box with her but Dawne wasn’t allowed in to after she went. Dawne was in the comments asking to come in.

Hagging

Apr 16, 2023
Did anyone ask about her selling herself for drugs?

i think it was very respectful, a lot more than Fridays!! It’s just gonna fall on deaf ears unfortunately. I’ve said well done for trying in an above comment 👏🏻x
It was respectful and that's how it needed to be. I do however feel that people give her the excuses rather than letting her come up with her own, therefore enabling her behaviour.
Blaming Ste is not making her take accountability. She lost her kids before Ste came on the scene. She lost their kid while he was in prison. To me, that's the main part of this whole thing.
Begging money to get her kids back and not a penny spent or saved on getting her kids back...just moaned at the pittance she (benefits) pays their dad for bringing them up and proving for them.

May 23, 2023
No one wanted her crying but she wasn’t called out on anything Barr the PayPal, ste getting her pills and the needle.
I thought the live was to make people see the real her to make them stop gifting her so she can’t score with the money. An enablers was allowed the box with her but Dawne wasn’t allowed in to after she went. Dawne was in the comments asking to come in.
Is anything the live was like. Awk poor Lou with the bad boyfriend that feeds her pills and stops her getting clean. But all will be fine when he goes to prison.

May 23, 2023
Quite interested to see how missmarvel interacts now over the next few days
She’s hard to read. She messaged last night saying she didn’t realise that sending Asda vouchers was enabling her until I explained why. So I’m not sure if she’s just really naive or a really good troll 🤣🤣 even if that live opened her eyes alone it was worth the hour imo

Jun 21, 2023
She’s hard to read. She messaged last night saying she didn’t realise that sending Asda vouchers was enabling her until I explained why. So I’m not sure if she’s just really naive or a really good troll 🤣🤣 even if that live opened her eyes alone it was worth the hour imo
She needs as much of her gifted supply cut off as possible. I hope missmarvel stops, or at least dials it riiiight back. Lou won't interact with anyone for long if she's not getting at least something for it

May 23, 2023
As if dawne wasn’t ‘allowed’ 🤣🤣 we’re a pair of old(ish) women who have no clue how to use the app. I’m still wondering where the do the pin comment button is and the live is finished! 🤣🤣
I was trying to boot that Leah for ages but couldn’t find that button either! 💀
I think calling her out on the points you made is enough for a Sunday afternoon surely? I feel like people wanted more Jeremy Kyle style and disappointed that they got Nikki Lake 😭😭

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
To be fair this was not the live I was expecting. Nobody came forward to speak except Lou which I didn’t expect to happen so early.

She’s proven herself a fing liar straight away with the Temu bollocks.

So I think anything will change? Do I do but I tried. I did say nobody wants the girl to end up dead but maybe some of you do. Give your heads a wobble you fs.

Apr 30, 2023
Seriously?!. Has she been asleep when others have sent her cash, gifts etc.. and Lou carries on abusing their good nature?! 🙄