Mama Kraken/Yamfoot/Jodsphurs/Baghead

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
I really don't know what your aim of this thread is cos all you've done is talk about how you're not KKK.

So let's humour you for a second, if you aren't KKK whats your beef with yam? Cos you've posted this link in a very busy thread and no one but you 3 (1, but we are humouring remember) give a s.

I've been mates long enough to know yam hasn't got fibro, and doesn't drink red wine. Who does? It's all about the soft and fruity baby 🤭 so unless you're gonna come with receipts (like me in the fat t thread) then how about do off. You've had all day and come up with do all. I think it all boils down to jealousy. Yam is yam. The kraken. The legend. The ome who owns her s and hasn't hidden who she is once which is more than I can say for you and others on here including me. You obviously feel threatened because of the FACT that she never hides and is therefore untouchable. How many people do you know who have their tattle name in their bio ffs? You got nothing on her 😂 she asked for a thread ages ago, and all you've done is be a puppet in our show like a good girl.. and even if you did come up with something no one would believe you so this is pointless.

People will come on here and laugh about your monumental failure at trolling yam because she is untrollable.

And, still humouring you, if you aren't KKK then you're from a GC from about 6 years ago (conveniently the time KKK was in there too) in which case. Get the do over her and move on because you reaaaally are sounding like a Kayleigh Louise and it AINT a good look hun.
You know full well that I'm not Kayleigh or you wouldn't be here.
I'm not here to troll Yam per se. I'm here because when I dared voice the opinion that Yam wasn't best placed to tell anyone to get clean, considering her lifestyle choices, I was shouted down and accused of being Kayleigh. It's laughable and paranoid in the extreme.
I wasn't party to any GC's 6 years ago, obviously you were and rubbing shoulders with Kayleigh too it seems.
I can't speak for anyone else in here as to what tea they may or may not have. Quite frankly Yam isn't in my Dunbar's number and I couldn't give a shiny s.
But I stand by my statement of this morning, it's double standards to be moderating a live re substance misuse when you habitually take drugs, class B or otherwise

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Get the do over her and move on because you reaaaally are sounding like a Kayleigh Louise and it AINT a good look hun.
I'd heed your own advice here too my love.
Kayleigh doesn't enter my brain and I imagine the others brains daily, unlike yours. Your whole day and phone storage seemingly revolves around her. It's quite sad really.

Apr 16, 2023
Dunno if it's because I'm tired or not but I "know full well you're not kayleigh or I wouldn't be here." No.. I think you are which is exactly why I'm here asking you what the beef is because if you aren't then whats the beef innit 😂

So your not here to troll her, it's literally because you've been accused of being KKK by everyone and his uncle except yak (till later on after you created this thread) but then why didn't you call the thread "I'm not KKK" rather than try and entice people to troll someone who as I've said, is untrollable? Make it make fing sense 🤣

And no I weren't part of the GC actually, I don't know anyone from there but the only people bothered by yam is kkk who she first came across when she was invited into the GC so I thought I'd ask if there's a connection. Just trying to make sense of this laughable s show you've created for yourself.

But thats it, you clearly think smoking a bit of puff is the equivalent to jacking up with a tourniquet round your arm. Perfect. Cased closed. Glad we got to the bottom of that cos now I can go to bed and laugh at the fact you're even more embarrassing than I thought. You carry on crying about people having a problem with a smackhead whose willingly lost her kids all cos they toke a bit of fing herb once in a while. Bore fest. Back to KKKs thread to laugh at her and her hovel just before bed. Night t/s but still probanly just 1 single t 😴

Apr 16, 2023
I really don't know what your aim of this thread is cos all you've done is talk about how you're not KKK.

So let's humour you for a second, if you aren't KKK whats your beef with yam? Cos you've posted this link in a very busy thread and no one but you 3 (1, but we are humouring remember) give a s.

I've been mates long enough to know yam hasn't got fibro, and doesn't drink rioca. Who does? It's all about the soft and fruity baby 🤭 so unless you're gonna come with receipts (like me in the fat t thread) then how about do off. You've had all day and come up with do all. I think it all boils down to jealousy. Yam is yam. The kraken. The legend. The one who owns her s and hasn't hidden who she is once which is more than I can say for you and others on here including me. You obviously feel threatened because of the FACT that she never hides and is therefore untouchable. How many people do you know who have their tattle name in their bio ffs? You got nothing on her 😂 she asked for a thread ages ago, and all you've done is be a puppet in our show like a good girl.. and even if you did come up with something no one would believe you so this is pointless.

People will come on here and laugh about your monumental failure at trolling yam because she is untrollable.

And, still humouring you, if you aren't KKK then you're from a GC from about 6 years ago (conveniently the time KKK was in there too) in which case. Get the do over her and move on because you reaaaally are sounding like a Kayleigh Louise and it AINT a good look hun.
👏👏👏

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Dunno if it's because I'm tired or not but I "know full well you're not kayleigh or I wouldn't be here." No.. I think you are which is exactly why I'm here asking you what the beef is because if you aren't then whats the beef innit 😂

So your not here to troll her, it's literally because you've been accused of being KKK by everyone and his uncle except yak (till later on after you created this thread) but then why didn't you call the thread "I'm not KKK" rather than try and entice people to troll someone who as I've said, is untrollable? Make it make fing sense 🤣

And no I weren't part of the GC actually, I don't know anyone from there but the only people bothered by yam is kkk who she first came across when she was invited into the GC so I thought I'd ask if there's a connection. Just trying to make sense of this laughable s show you've created for yourself.

But thats it, you clearly think smoking a bit of puff is the equivalent to jacking up with a tourniquet round your arm. Perfect. Cased closed. Glad we got to the bottom of that cos now I can go to bed and laugh at the fact you're even more embarrassing than I thought. You carry on crying about people having a problem with a smackhead whose willingly lost her kids all cos they toke a bit of fing herb once in a while. Bore fest. Back to KKKs thread to laugh at her and her hovel just before bed. Night t/s but still probanly just 1 single t 😴
Once in a while?
Multiple times, daily.

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023

I think the word you are looking for is ' wasn't '

Umm I didn't create the thread or name it. I just followed the link, just like you, and joined in. Though I don't mind taking the credit, the words of others in here or in the Lou thread, sadly, aren't attributable to me.

You really do need to calm down, or find a hobby. It's not really life or death is it? It's women, you don't know, that you'll never meet, living grotesque lives online. For God's sake think of your blood pressure 😘

May 18, 2023
I think the word you are looking for is ' wasn't '

Umm I didn't create the thread or name it. I just followed the link, just like you, and joined in. Though I don't mind taking the credit, the words of others in here or in the Lou thread, sadly, aren't attributable to me.

You really do need to calm down, or find a hobby. It's not really life or death is it? It's women, you don't know, that you'll never meet, living grotesque lives online. For God's sake think of your blood pressure 😘
What’s hilarious is that you came on anonymously to troll and abuse someone who’s not anonymous?
Why don’t you take your abuse directly to Yams Insta? You’s all know she’s not anonymous but you choose to abuse her anonymously brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Have another Vodka love 😉

Reply if you wish but you won’t get anything more from me, I don’t let strangers raise my blood pressure so that’s all of my time you’re getting, muting you now babes 😘

Ruby Onslow

Nov 13, 2023
What’s hilarious is that you came on anonymously to troll and abuse someone who’s not anonymous?
Why don’t you take your abuse directly to Yams Insta? You’s all know she’s not anonymous but you choose to abuse her anonymously brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reply if you wish but you won’t get anything more from me, I don’t let strangers raise my blood pressure so that’s all of my time you’re getting, muting you now babes 😘

That's fine mute away. I'm looking hard for any trolling comments I've made, nope can't see one in my name

Frank Farmer

Jul 29, 2023
Plot twist . I am Kayleigh if you want to argue this fact you can speak with my legal team . His a very good lawyer and had adviced me not to coerce with trolls anymore . I have also told the authorities and they are going to find out who you all are and put you in jail. Not my fault a 75 year old wouldn’t leave me alone . Obsessed . ! Link in bio bitches I’m going to eat the contents of my fridge cos my life doesn’t evolve around you bunch of a cups .
FFS I am 83, get it right ✅

Apr 16, 2023
@KayleighsMondayAccount actually no, I think KKK NEEDS to smoke some weed, maybe if she did she wouldn't be riled up to her eyeballs calling her kids fs!! But it's Tuesday babes, time to swap to your other burner account!

And no t, if I was looking for the word wasn't, I'd have wrote it. And b I know yam personally and have met her 🤣 so stop making yourself look even more of a massive gaping fanny than you already have.

I'm done with talking to kayleigh 1, 2, and 3! It's beyond clear that this thread is a fail and that is enough amusement for me tbh. Have fun being dumb and attempting to troll the untouchable, as you've probably gathered so far, it's not gonna work!! I'd have probably hung around for the banta, but all 3 (1) of you are boring as do. Made a thread and can't even troll right. How embarrassing! Mute, mute, mute! WERENT expecting to wake up and mute 3 (1) people (person) but you're fing boring.

Nov 13, 2023
@KayleighsMondayAccount actually no, I think KKK NEEDS to smoke some weed, maybe if she did she wouldn't be riled up to her eyeballs calling her kids fs!! But it's Tuesday babes, time to swap to your other burner account!

And no t, if I was looking for the word wasn't, I'd have wrote it. And b I know yam personally and have met her 🤣 so stop making yourself look even more of a massive gaping fanny than you already have.

I'm done with talking to kayleigh 1, 2, and 3! It's beyond clear that this thread is a fail and that is enough amusement for me tbh. Have fun being dumb and attempting to troll the untouchable, as you've probably gathered so far, it's not gonna work!! I'd have probably hung around for the banta, but all 3 (1) of you are boring as do. Made a thread and can't even troll right. How embarrassing! Mute, mute, mute! WERENT expecting to wake up and mute 3 (1) people (person) but you're fing boring.
And yet here you are still commenting!! It’s hilarious how much differing opinions get under your skin 😂😂

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023

You sound like a very angry invidiual.
Your language is also disgusting, your point becomes moot when you use constant profanities when expressing your opinion.

Apr 16, 2023

Same here, so boring continue to speak to yourself KK and ignore your poorly educated kids