Ailsa Gardiner (@familymealswithailsa)

tiggywinkles

Sep 10, 2024
Scotland
I can’t with this one. She is so fake with her kids videoing them when they wake up and youngest is topless half the time or in her pants and she still uploads the videos. Her husband is plain uninterested in her it’s so obvious. She lives a good life but moans about the price of a piece of toast at school . Her wee lad is always in the shadows of his little sister who is a right wee madam. They are currently on holiday and both kids are so obviously sunburnt it’s a crying shame . Rather make a TikTok than making sure your kids are sun protected . She took them out school to holiday when the wee girl is severely struggling to fit into school if you watch you will know she is an a very “challenging” kid. Anyone else watching her and her constant high pitched laughing and fake smiling ?

Macncheese

Mar 9, 2024
I also find her incredibly fake.
She’s created a not very nice little girl!! I think she gives in to her when the water works start, which seems often going by how often she’s on video with red puffy eyes.
I don’t think she’s ever taught her children manners or even speak to her husband with manners around them, hence why she has TWO primary school children with very poor manners.
Cries poor that she can’t afford to take the kids on holiday out with term time right after buying a new car!! Put your kids first!! The little one is struggling with school, taking her out so early could be very detrimental to the poor wee thing.

tiggywinkles

Sep 10, 2024
Scotland
I also find her incredibly fake.
She’s created a not very nice little girl!! I think she gives in to her when the water works start, which seems often going by how often she’s on video with red puffy eyes.
I don’t think she’s ever taught her children manners or even speak to her husband with manners around them, hence why she has TWO primary school children with very poor manners.
Cries poor that she can’t afford to take the kids on holiday out with term time right after buying a new car!! Put your kids first!! The little one is struggling with school, taking her out so early could be very detrimental to the poor wee thing.

tiggywinkles

Sep 10, 2024
Scotland
Exactly she is already struggling at school. Have you seen the latest holiday video the kids faces are very sunburnt there is no excuse it’s awful. The wee one was even saying it hurt when she opened her mouth cos of the sunburn . Then making a fuss when Lucas was getting attention as usual. He is quite sweet but madam gets all the attention

Macncheese

Mar 9, 2024
Exactly she is already struggling at school. Have you seen the latest holiday video the kids faces are very sunburnt there is no excuse it’s awful. The wee one was even saying it hurt when she opened her mouth cos of the sunburn . Then making a fuss when Lucas was getting attention as usual. He is quite sweet but madam gets all the attention
Oh my goodness!! No I’ve not seen that!! That’s terrible!! Poor kids!! How, with 3 adults there, have they allowed the kids to get burnt?! Was the sun a surprise on their holiday abroad? Absolutely no excuses for that, just simply another example of their terrible parenting

arealsize12

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
I am so glad there’s a thread on here of her that I can comment on, she is fake af right down to her van cleef and arpels jewellery trust me I was in Monaco and know the price no danger that’s real when she goes on about the price of things and penny pinching here and there, she drives me insane with her stupid singy songy voice, so unrelatable, that poor boy is so overlooked and the husband don’t get me started, the mother on holiday with them was strange as well. The airport video and zooming in on the fake Chanel 😂

tiggywinkles

Sep 10, 2024
Scotland
everything about her is fake the voice just goes right through you nobody is that happy and sing songy. She treats V like she is a 3 year old I was shocked when she said she was 5 cos she is a right wee madam. She is gonna find it hard to settle back into school. Love wee L he seems such a sweet boy but always seems scared of doing the wrong thing . I remember one video and he roared at the kids in the background was awful to hear and ailsa didn’t even change her fixed fake smile . you can tell he isn’t interested in her at all it’s so obvious : who wants to be with someone to sticks a camera in their face every minute of the day. She needs to be very careful I could tell you exact address and school they are at just from videos and logos so if I can find it so can a predator. And when she did the video of the day V forgot pants to put pants on why on earth are you telling people that and she is often topless too. Just before holiday V appeared at the end of the video and she lifted her up in her pants. Now it’s not a live video she has the option to edit and remove that but she left it in I find it disgusting. Silly woman! She just replied to a few comments about the kids being burnt which they clearly were!!

Attachments

• IMG_4084.jpeg
    IMG_4084.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_4085.jpeg
    IMG_4085.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 7

arealsize12

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
Just seen the new video of tea last night, chips were a bit “spenny” constantly talks about money which is strange to me if you can genuinely afford LV, Chanel, VC& Arpels you aren’t going to talk constantly about budgets, money all the time. So strange!
The kids were burnt it was clear to see, my kids are the same age and I could never let them be in the water without protection.
The husband is a man child and clearly annoyed with the constant camera in his face and I remember the shouting at the kids in the background how she still posted it and thought it was ok is wild, a sin for those kids!

tiggywinkles

Sep 10, 2024
Scotland
Just seen the new video of tea last night, chips were a bit “spenny” constantly talks about money which is strange to me if you can genuinely afford LV, Chanel, VC& Arpels you aren’t going to talk constantly about budgets, money all the time. So strange!
The kids were burnt it was clear to see, my kids are the same age and I could never let them be in the water without protection.
The husband is a man child and clearly annoyed with the constant camera in his face and I remember the shouting at the kids in the background how she still posted it and thought it was ok is wild, a sin for those kids!

tiggywinkles

Sep 10, 2024
Scotland
They are very odd couple inside watched last nights video and he is shouting I’ve got a big Willy and her wee madam is sitting right there ! Also a holiday video v was seen thrusting this at his crotch area . That is what I think it is right ? Kinda worrying the sexualised behaviour

Attachments

• IMG_4136.png
    IMG_4136.png
    540.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4137.png
    IMG_4137.png
    539.6 KB · Views: 4

arealsize12

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
They are very odd couple inside watched last nights video and he is shouting I’ve got a big Willy and her wee madam is sitting right there ! Also a holiday video v was seen thrusting this at his crotch area . That is what I think it is right ? Kinda worrying the sexualised behaviour
This 👏🏽 likes to portray herself as prim and proper prudish but the mask slips and you can see reality slipping in every so often with her posts.
How did she think this was normal behaviour around her 5yo who already displays questionable behaviour herself, but even worse how she thought to herself “yup this is ok I’ll post that”
Strange strange family!!!