Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That takeaway last night. Beyond greedy, I’m pretty sure she’s trolling us at this point. Couldn’t just have burger and chips, had to be a double burger with garlic bread and nuggets on the side. Pig. And I hate how she says nuggets 🤣🤬🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s been deleting comments at like 4am

IMG_2915.jpeg
Doesn’t surprise me, she’s not deleting comments about her eating yet another takeaway etc though is she … no as she needs the engagement and needs people talking about something other than the Melissa stuff.

Seen on TL that her engagement is tanking. Love that for her.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She ate a share size bar of Milka after that colossal takeaway last night. Absolutely no need. How isn’t she sick from overeating?

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
No Suitcase Sunday content today… Someone is sulking and keeping a low profile 👀 She’s been sneaking around watching videos exposing Morrisgate as people have got blocked for commenting on there who haven’t commented on her videos.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
No Suitcase Sunday content today… Someone is sulking and keeping a low profile 👀 She’s been sneaking around watching videos exposing Morrisgate as people have got blocked for commenting on there who haven’t commented on her videos.
Big Bec controlling the narrative isn’t she. She is hoping it all blows over, well I’m hoping it doesn’t. About time this big oaf took some accountability.

Although I am assuming we will get a crying pity party video over the coming days about nasty comments on her posts or her dad.

Mar 8, 2024
Big Bec controlling the narrative isn’t she. She is hoping it all blows over, well I’m hoping it doesn’t. About time this big oaf took some accountability.

Although I am assuming we will get a crying pity party video over the coming days about nasty comments on her posts or her dad.
Yeah there’s deffo a poor fat me post coming. Maybe a song playing over her lying on her bed hiding her chins with her pillows looking sad. Or she will do a be kind it costs nofink post. Delighted she’s been outed as a nasty t. We have all been saying it for how long. She’s got a nasty nasty side to her

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah there’s deffo a poor fat me post coming. Maybe a song playing over her lying on her bed hiding her chins with her pillows looking sad. Or she will do a be kind it costs nofink post. Delighted she’s been outed as a nasty t. We have all been saying it for how long. She’s got a nasty nasty side to her
Yep don’t forget the trying to squeeze a tear out of her beady eyes. I am delighted to as it’s about time people seen who she really is.

I mean on this dancing thing - she’s alright asking for people to be not allowed there but why is she even there, she don’t have kids so there is no reason for her to be there. And to sit eating her 12 course meal in a camping chair doesn’t count 🙄🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Yep don’t forget the trying to squeeze a tear out of her beady eyes. I am delighted to as it’s about time people seen who she really is.

I mean on this dancing thing - she’s alright asking for people to be not allowed there but why is she even there, she don’t have kids so there is no reason for her to be there. And to sit eating her 12 course meal in a camping chair doesn’t count 🙄🤣
Just watched half her “my side” video.. she is basically saying they were asked if they mind the kid joining.. they said yeah cus the kids mum and nan would cause trouble.. why the do did they get asked about this. I don’t get it. Becki has shown herself to be an even bigger t with this video. Could she say hence any more times. Such lies coming out her gob. She kept blinking, an indicator of someone lying.
And as you say why the do is she there?! She hasn’t got kids. She just uses the dance Sundays as an excuse to stuff her massive fing head.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Just watched half her “my side” video.. she is basically saying they were asked if they mind the kid joining.. they said yeah cus the kids mum and nan would cause trouble.. why the do did they get asked about this. I don’t get it. Becki has shown herself to be an even bigger t with this video. Could she say hence any more times. Such lies coming out her gob. She kept blinking, an indicator of someone lying.
And as you say why the do is she there?! She hasn’t got kids. She just uses the dance Sundays as an excuse to stuff her massive fing head.
That video has made me rage, who the do is she to be asked if she minds 🤬 why didn’t she stop going so the little girl and her mother could go, after all she’s got no kids there and doesn’t need to be there. Honestly she’s a massive t.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Acting like the dancing head automatically knew when the reason she knew is because Becki complained and told her to get rid of the kid 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
That video has made me rage, who the do is she to be asked if she minds 🤬 why didn’t she stop going so the little girl and her mother could go, after all she’s got no kids there and doesn’t need to be there. Honestly she’s a massive t.
She told the dance manager person about this kid being her cousins.. and just had to say she can’t come there cus paigey and porchey have been going there longer! It’s fing disgusting. I actually despise this nasty fat t. So glad her nasty side is being shown. She’s a fing horrible fat t

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She told the dance manager person about this kid being her cousins.. and just had to say she can’t come there cus paigey and porchey have been going there longer! It’s fing disgusting. I actually despise this nasty fat t. So glad her nasty side is being shown. She’s a fing horrible fat t
I despise her too. I am still not understanding how she gets a say, surely the dance manager should’ve said that Bec and her mum should no longer come since they don’t have kids that dance if they feel uncomfortable. A poor 5 year old getting banned from attending dancing cos that fat do thinks she’s the Queen. She wants to get a life.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Acting like the dancing head automatically knew when the reason she knew is because Becki complained and told her to get rid of the kid 🙄
Yeah she’s defo highlighted it and complained.

I also didn’t like she made out that Melissa isn’t a nice person (if you going to say that about someone to try deflect then say what it is you are accusing them of being). And also the fact she added in she gets badly bullied on the app - no big Bec you don’t get bullied you get truth bombed and you don’t like it, not bullied. She’s the bully.

Mar 8, 2024
I despise her too. I am still not understanding how she gets a say, surely the dance manager should’ve said that Bec and her mum should no longer come since they don’t have kids that dance if they feel uncomfortable. A poor 5 year old getting banned from attending dancing cos that fat do thinks she’s the Queen. She wants to get a life.
I think it’s disgusting. They’re not even her kids. Her and her mum don’t need to be there. They shouldn’t be there if it means a child isn’t allowed to go. Becki is in the wrong in the whole situation with her family and the kid not being allowed to go. Her video explaining it just show her for what she really is.
Absolutely disgusting she’s been allowed to do this. I hope she loses loads of followers after this. People can’t say she’s a nice person like after this. Sitting there stuffing her fat fing face week in week out. Horrible t

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I think it’s disgusting. They’re not even her kids. Her and her mum don’t need to be there. They shouldn’t be there if it means a child isn’t allowed to go. Becki is in the wrong in the whole situation with her family and the kid not being allowed to go. Her video explaining it just show her for what she really is.
Absolutely disgusting she’s been allowed to do this. I hope she loses loads of followers after this. People can’t say she’s a nice person like after this. Sitting there stuffing her fat fing face week in week out. Horrible t
That’s the thing that’s irritating me the most, they aren’t her kids. She doesn’t need to be there. Maybe if she got a life herself and stop living through her 16 year old niece then she would see that and see she’s in the wrong. That ‘my side’ video has not had the effect she wanted it to. And that Paige is a cocky little t too in the comments.

Mar 8, 2024
That’s the thing that’s irritating me the most, they aren’t her kids. She doesn’t need to be there. Maybe if she got a life herself and stop living through her 16 year old niece then she would see that and see she’s in the wrong. That ‘my side’ video has not had the effect she wanted it to. And that Paige is a cocky little t too in the comments.
Haven’t seen her comments. What she saying?
She really doesn’t need to be there.
TikTok has made her so entitled. Same as staff sevda her annoying Kuki and Aimee. They think the can do what they want.
She’s a fing ugly fat t