Becki Jones @beckijones4

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Haven’t seen her comments. What she saying?
She really doesn’t need to be there.
TikTok has made her so entitled. Same as staff sevda her annoying Kuki and Aimee. They think the can do what they want.
She’s a fing ugly fat t
She was putting ‘well said’ etc, which she didn’t need to get involved. Also seen that horrible troglodyte Nanna B commenting too (like anyone needs a character reference off that poisonous old hag).

The whole app is toxic, they are all self entitled fers that want smoke blowing up their arses and to control the narrative.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She was dishing out the potatoes with her tea from the bag like she wasn’t going to eat them all, it cut off to a different point and then when she shown it dished up she’s had the whole bag on her plate 🤣🤣 she’s getting more and more deceitful!!!

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She was dishing out the potatoes with her tea from the bag like she wasn’t going to eat them all, it cut off to a different point and then when she shown it dished up she’s had the whole bag on her plate 🤣🤣 she’s getting more and more deceitful!!!
Yeah she had the lot didn’t she 😂

Mar 8, 2024
She was putting ‘well said’ etc, which she didn’t need to get involved. Also seen that horrible troglodyte Nanna B commenting too (like anyone needs a character reference off that poisonous old hag).

The whole app is toxic, they are all self entitled fers that want smoke blowing up their arses and to control the narrative.
It is toxic as do. Used to be funny videos and dancing. Now it’s all fat inky lazy entitled fs selling s and eating.
Paige getting involved just shows this fmso for the chav scruffy fs they are

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
My words don’t even make sense and you still understood me haha
Yeah it’s proper qvc. Adverts and selling se is non stop
I did 🤣 and that selling comes with all the ‘I didn’t want to gatekeep’ ‘ if you don’t know then get to know’ ‘I only sell things I would use myself’ - lying frauds ha!

Jun 8, 2024
UK
The shaking of her fork is up there with her biggest annoyances 🤣🤣 although I’m starting to get annoyed by the dark purple tshirt she wears to do her living room weeble wobbling 🤣
Ahh my daughter has a weeble wobble sheep thing… it’s a lot smaller than beck’s though tbh. I put a post up on Saturday about all this s and my god the hate I got was ridiculous 😂😂😂😂

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Ahh my daughter has a weeble wobble sheep thing… it’s a lot smaller than beck’s though tbh. I put a post up on Saturday about all this s and my god the hate I got was ridiculous 😂😂😂😂
My kids had a play set of it too almost two decades ago so it’s been around for a long time 🤣🤣

Where did you put the post? On here?