Becki Jones @beckijones4

Jun 8, 2024
UK
Well it doesn’t surprise me as it’ll have been all her enablers coming to her defence, the ones who are actually causing her harm not people like us just calling her out and been honest. Are you keeping the TT anonymous? I understand if you are.
Nah I’m pretty open about it, sayithowitisvicki2 - I haven’t got anything to lose

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
They defo do. The amount of times I’ve been called a troll and such just for speaking my opinion is s
Just been having a nosy and reading the comments, you ain’t saying anything that ain’t true. What I don’t get with her enablers is why do they put stuff like ‘if it’s on the internet it must be true’ - when Big Bec did a video that confirmed what was said is true. They blindly follow her.

Love how the butter riled you too 🤣🤣🤣

Jun 8, 2024
UK
Just been having a nosy and reading the comments, you ain’t saying anything that ain’t true. What I don’t get with her enablers is why do they put stuff like ‘if it’s on the internet it must be true’ - when Big Bec did a video that confirmed what was said is true. They blindly follow her.

Love how the butter riled you too 🤣🤣🤣
Well it had to be said 😂😂I have one rule with the butter in my house. NO CRUMBS 😂😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
They are 🤣 I have started unfollowing people that sell now, I’ll have no one left to follow soon 🤣
Yeah I can’t be dealing with the sellers. They’re all so similar to each other so it’s a pattern clearly. But Big back Becki has took this piss with this 5 year old child. I’m ashamed for her