Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
Oh no need for her to post that. She was in the wrong. Her explanation video didn’t go how she expected or garner the attention she wanted. She admitted it was because of her the five year old couldn’t join. She shouldn’t have a say in who goes there considering she doesn’t have kids! She shouldn’t be allowed at the dance classes or competitions. She needs to stay off social media

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
We all called it, pity party video 🙄

No one is misunderstanding her, people are seeing her loud and clear and that’s the problem she’s got. She thinks taking a little break will make people forget she’s a bully and bullied a child but it won’t. People like her shouldn’t even have a platform to begin with.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Oh no need for her to post that. She was in the wrong. Her explanation video didn’t go how she expected or garner the attention she wanted. She admitted it was because of her the five year old couldn’t join. She shouldn’t have a say in who goes there considering she doesn’t have kids! She shouldn’t be allowed at the dance classes or competitions. She needs to stay off social media
Typical creator - never in the wrong or people misunderstand etc, even though all the evidence is there in their own videos. Fat narc she is.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She is a fat narc! She’s fing hideous. I’m glad this has come out about her. Show people her nasty side
Yeah I am too. I just don’t know how people have not noticed how much of a t she is all along, I mean we all knew and TL did. She is just trying to gather sympathy isn’t she.

She’ll have to be back as she needs her takeaways funding doesn’t she.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah I am too. I just don’t know how people have not noticed how much of a t she is all along, I mean we all knew and TL did. She is just trying to gather sympathy isn’t she.

She’ll have to be back as she needs her takeaways funding doesn’t she.
She will be back with maccies new menu items soon. Taking a week off and then coming back cus she has some exciting fings happening! Bet it’s all good related guarantee it.
Yeah we all knew it. So sick of people saying how kind and sweet she is. She really isn’t either of those fings

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She will be back with maccies new menu items soon. Taking a week off and then coming back cus she has some exciting fings happening! Bet it’s all good related guarantee it.
Yeah we all knew it. So sick of people saying how kind and sweet she is. She really isn’t either of those fings
Yep it will all be food related for sure, it’s all she’s got going on in her sad life. And there is nothing remotely kind about her. She’s a horrible, controlling, nasty piece of work.

Mar 8, 2024
Yep it will all be food related for sure, it’s all she’s got going on in her sad life. And there is nothing remotely kind about her. She’s a horrible, controlling, nasty piece of work.
It will be gifted food and invites to restaurants. She will be giddy with excitement next week when she’s stuffing her fat neck and face. Acting like she’s not been called out for being a nasty t to a five year old. It’s disgusting how she gets away with it. Her beady eyes show how sly she is

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
It will be gifted food and invites to restaurants. She will be giddy with excitement next week when she’s stuffing her fat neck and face. Acting like she’s not been called out for being a nasty t to a five year old. It’s disgusting how she gets away with it. Her beady eyes show how sly she is
I think she’ll come back saying something about her dad and try make out she wasn’t hiding from the truth been told. I hope people continue to talk about it and ask her about it.

Yep her beady little eye slits 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I think she’ll come back saying something about her dad and try make out she wasn’t hiding from the truth been told. I hope people continue to talk about it and ask her about it.

Yep her beady little eye slits 🤣🤣
Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if she used her dad saying it was too much. Won’t mention the fact she’s a sad childless weirdo at dance classes banning a child from going cus she’s there. What a horrible fat nasty t.
Her beady eyes make me sick