Becki Jones @beckijones4

Mar 8, 2024
Wonder when the unit will be back. Been caught out being a bully to a kid so her true side has come to light. It’s about time.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Wonder when the unit will be back. Been caught out being a bully to a kid so her true side has come to light. It’s about time.
It’s back. Acting all nice with that sickly soft voice she tries to do, she thinks she a celebrity honestly 🤣🤣 and of course stuffing her big fat face with cake.

I really hope people don’t let her get off with the bullying a 5 year old.

Mar 8, 2024
It’s back. Acting all nice with that sickly soft voice she tries to do, she thinks she a celebrity honestly 🤣🤣 and of course stuffing her big fat face with cake.

I really hope people don’t let her get off with the bullying a 5 year old.
I’ll have to go look now see her be annoying with her stupid I done nothing wrong voice stuff her fat face with cake

Mar 8, 2024
That’s the exact voice 🤣🤣 and apparently she can hold her head high .. I think she means big fat meaty bonce!! 🤣🤣
She’s an embarrassment. No bra now shame no morals. She’s hideous. And she’s fanking every won for 700k. Fanking people for their support. Anyone supporting this fat oaf should be ashamed of themselves

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s an embarrassment. No bra now shame no morals. She’s hideous. And she’s fanking every won for 700k. Fanking people for their support. Anyone supporting this fat oaf should be ashamed of themselves
I knew the pitta tits would make you rage 🤣🤣

And most people either follow her to hate watch or are bought followers.

Mar 8, 2024
I knew the pitta tits would make you rage 🤣🤣

And most people either follow her to hate watch or are bought followers.
Soon as I saw the chippy tits swinging I was furious 😂😂 then her stupid soft voice acting like she’s done nothing wrong. She’s a fing fat horrible t.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Soon as I saw the chippy tits swinging I was furious 😂😂 then her stupid soft voice acting like she’s done nothing wrong. She’s a fing fat horrible t.
🤣🤣 knew it would.

She really thinks she has done nothing wrong and that lack of accountability is making me really dislike her, I used to just laugh and get annoyed by her but now I’m getting angry as who does she think she is.

Mar 8, 2024
🤣🤣 knew it would.

She really thinks she has done nothing wrong and that lack of accountability is making me really dislike her, I used to just laugh and get annoyed by her but now I’m getting angry as who does she think she is.
Yeah absolutely riled me 😂😂

She’s shown just how nasty she is. Proper bullying t. I actually detest her. She’s really a vile person. So ugly inside out. She’s hideous

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Yeah absolutely riled me 😂😂

She’s shown just how nasty she is. Proper bullying t. I actually detest her. She’s really a vile person. So ugly inside out. She’s hideous

You are spot on - ugly inside and out. She’s a fing fat munter with a rotten core. So she can keep on trying to portray herself as this lovely and nice person who is the victim of bullying etc but we all know she’s no victim and is infact the bully herself. I hope she choked on her raw cake 🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
God she's so up herself! Loyal followers, talk about thinking you're done kind of celebrity

These people are lost to tiktok, sad state!
She really does think she’s a celebrity doesn’t she 🤣🤣

I think they forget it’s an app that’ll soon die so what they all going to do then!

Mar 8, 2024
You are spot on - ugly inside and out. She’s a fing fat munter with a rotten core. So she can keep on trying to portray herself as this lovely and nice person who is the victim of bullying etc but we all know she’s no victim and is infact the bully herself. I hope she choked on her raw cake 🤣🤣
The audacity of her making a video as if she’s the victim. The fact she had to take a break after her bullying carry on speaks volumes. Her acting like she’s innocent is disgraceful. How she has the confidence to come back and make a video with her coy voice eating a raw cake is beyond me.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The audacity of her making a video as if she’s the victim. The fact she had to take a break after her bullying carry on speaks volumes. Her acting like she’s innocent is disgraceful. How she has the confidence to come back and make a video with her coy voice eating a raw cake is beyond me.
Yeah and pretending like she missed making videos like she did something different on her break to what she usually does. We all know she’s just sat and filled her face all week, gorging herself etc. So what has she missed exactly.

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah and pretending like she missed making videos like she did something different on her break to what she usually does. We all know she’s just sat and filled her face all week, gorging herself etc. So what has she missed exactly.
I’d say she drove round take aways and stuffed her face silly. Fat mess. Bet she had loads of drafts to post