BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
Yes I agree with you. They can be too much. Especially when they dont read stuff properly. But they do talk alot of sense too...
My nan was sat up chatting, being cheeky and had a ton of visiters, she tried to get a taxi home twice, my dad had to take her kitten heels off her, (she would never be seen in slippers) to stop her escaping, she was that full of life, there was nothing they could do for her, she died 5hrs later of an Arterial air embolism, they couldnt operate to help her, it just ran its course, my other nan was really ill and unconscious for five days, and she passed without saying goodbye, it all depends on what people are suffering with, everyone is different, the things he claimed were happening, well, he shouldnt still be here. The medical side of things dont make sense. Thats why people dont believe him. I do believe now he is going to pass, its just all the fabrications leading up to it all...she says shes holding his hand, hes slipping away from her, her words!
But hes reading Malcolm X in another post on her insta,
She is so confident hes going to be around for much longer, shes doing a cycle charity ride on sunday...( the hospice must be pretty much in agreement, hes not going to pass any day soon, to encourage it, because its arranged by them. If the hospice even know what shes telling people. ) 🤔 Can you see why the confusion.

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
His friend Stix1982 posted a tribute at 9pm, talking about how R was his soulmate and he’d love him forever. Either it was designed to make it seem that R had passed or he really has. I guess time will tell.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
His friend Stix1982 posted a tribute at 9pm, talking about how R was his soulmate and he’d love him forever. Either it was designed to make it seem that R had passed or he really has. I guess time will tell.
However apparently Lisa also commented on a Facebook page a couple of hours later asking someone who had complained about the book to send her his email address! This whole thing is nothing if not bizarre!

Aug 14, 2023
Seems he has passed, and what right did Lee have to make that comment on insta, that's down to family. His 'loyal' insta BB followers are hearing about this from a gossip forum. And yes, replying to somebody who complained about the book a day ago would not be my priority when my husband had just died.! Wonder what cause of death was, cancer or WLs complications. Still all very bizarre.

Aug 14, 2023
Yeah saw that on the other one, very much the sort of braggy thing  he would say. Why even mention all that. !!

Aug 14, 2023
Shame he chose to spend the last year of his life the way he did on social media.
Just dont get that  at all. !

Reactions: Sal

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Shame he chose to spend the last year of his life the way he did on social media.
Just dont get that  at all. !
I honestly think he was one of those guys who has never had any friends. Money from a very young age was so important to him. Money is we always get the most important thing as well as the show of all things materialistic. Getting the attention from his IG was what his always craved, a following, the chance to show off his ‘wealth’ and what he has and yes a chance to make some quick money on the side. Those weird post that ‘Lisa’ posted prior to his passing it was like someone who wanted to attend their own funeral to check what everyone was saying about them. As we have all said having cancer doesn’t make you a good person or give you a pass. I wouldn’t wish cancer on anyone and yes his way to young to die from this hideous illness but that doesn’t give you a pass Rich.

Last edited:

besmirch

Aug 14, 2023
strange update given the circumstances.

Do you think she is planning on announcing the news on on the sunday cycle?

Aug 14, 2023
Two days...........do you think she has no access to his insta, she was putting most of the updates on Just Giving!

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Probably, for dramatic effect, make it all about him instead of the Hospice. She announced his death on fb, the day he passed, They still havent been informed, the people who supported him, gave him lots of money, bought his 'book' stuck up for him, fought his corner, but arent it seems, worthy of a post, served their purpose I suppose, it was never about a cancer journey, seems most people know now anyway, she found the time before and after his death, to plug the book and the charity cycle fundraiser but not inform his loyal BB insta bubble.
Bizarre in life, Bizarre in death.
Just checked the just giving fundraiser and shes updated it twice since he has died and not told people, tells them hes slipping away, but when he has died, say nothing...???? Something is very strange here, unless shes waiting to make the big announcement on the day, taking away from the hospice and making it all about him, the cycle day is a General Event run by the hospice, its not being done on his behalf, they have just joined in.....why wouldn't you update the Just Giving?? All seems very planned and arranged, if my partner died, I wouldn't even be able to think straight !

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
All change since my last comment
According to her FB post he died on thursday morning. Shes now saying Wednesday.
The "book " is now going ahead to be published, 🤔 does DR A know I wonder...
And will the people who pre booked the "Life" coaching for £60 per hour ...get their money back....if anybody did!!.. why would you charge people to talk to you, if you wanted to do that why not for free out the kindness of your heart...hardly qualified. Why even come up with the flippin idea, 💷💷💷
Sorry. Still angry, Tit behaviour, hes gone but still annoying me!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
According to Companies House an application to strike off Davboss Roofing was signed by Richard Davies and Lisa Reid on September 14th, which is the same date as Lisa said he died. This is all very disconcerting, and whilst it seems absurd to think someone might fake their death, things like this really don’t help! And nothing about the bike ride from Lisa at all, although there’s been a lot of strange action on the Instagram account, posting things relating to his generosity but dating back to 2020. No comments, just screenshots.

besmirch

Aug 14, 2023
According to Companies House an application to strike off Davboss Roofing was signed by Richard Davies and Lisa Reid on September 14th, which is the same date as Lisa said he died. This is all very disconcerting, and whilst it seems absurd to think someone might fake their death, things like this really don’t help! And nothing about the bike ride from Lisa at all, although there’s been a lot of strange action on the Instagram account, posting things relating to his generosity but dating back to 2020. No comments, just screenshots.
Strange. Also the other davboss build company had a filling on the 30/8 that appeared 12/9 and showed no change in circumstances. This means his legacy is he that he left over £200,000 of debt on that one company alone. That doesn’t even include all extra from the GFM and money from book sales etc. So over £300,000… all gone?

They/she can post all the feel good sorties they want but less face it, it’s easy to be moderately generous with a wealth of other people’s money. Hardly the successful business man he claimed to be

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
unbelievably all well timed
With the car going back (discussed in a live as it was only a summer “purchase”, the refunds for the books to be completed by 26th (as per the update today), the bike ride, and all the companies being struck off, September was destined to be a very busy month 🫤