BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
Happy heavenly 42nd birthday to Bowelbabe, you were a true inspiration and made it a thing to check your  poo. You have probably saved thousands of lives. You truely highlighted Bowel cancer Awareness.
And took things to another level.
Your legacy still continues and probably will for a long long time. 💕
20231001_101719.jpg

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Sold out?? Tonight was the night for all sales to stop and the orders to start going out. Either there was a last minute flurry of interest for a signed first edition of a £25 book by a deceased non-author or they have pulled the plug. Let’s see what happens now.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Sold out?? Tonight was the night for all sales to stop and the orders to start going out. Either there was a last minute flurry of interest for a signed first edition of a £25 book by a deceased non-author or they have pulled the plug. Let’s see what happens now.
Gobsmacked, 😲 who the *ell is buying this tit, its full of absolute nonsense, over the top Mills and Boon tit drama, lies about NHS staff, and wrong medical information. Bad spelling, overused big words, A chance for more bragging and boasting. Has it even been proof read? I doubt it very much, what a load of cack, Is it really sold out, or just a ploy to make people think it's more popular than it is, an excuse to extend sales, the book doesn't exist, that picture is a computer generated one to show what the cover of the book will look like once published. Can that person who phoned the publisher last month, please do it again to see if they have now been authorised to put the book to print, because last time they didn't have a clue what was happening. 👍👍👍

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
There’s so much game-playing on T. Last night someone said they knew somebody who worked at the hospice, and just left it hanging in the air & has said nothing more. Lots of people have made statements like that on there in the past and then just disappeared again, which is very sus. Honestly if you know something say it, otherwise it’s clear you’re just as much of an attention seeker as the person it’s about! It’s surprising there have been no more updates about the book sales closing. I wonder when those first editions will hit the letterboxes of the orderers? And when (if) they do, will they share photos of it??

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
There’s so much game-playing on T. Last night someone said they knew somebody who worked at the hospice, and just left it hanging in the air & has said nothing more. Lots of people have made statements like that on there in the past and then just disappeared again, which is very sus. Honestly if you know something say it, otherwise it’s clear you’re just as much of an attention seeker as the person it’s about! It’s surprising there have been no more updates about the book sales closing. I wonder when those first editions will hit the letterboxes of the orderers? And when (if) they do, will they share photos of it??
I wish I had bought a book now 🙈 just to see if it ever arrived or what stuff his written in it to compare all his inconsistencies. Also yes I see that on T and your right someone random always seem to pop up and after one big comment you hear nothing else.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I wish I had bought a book now 🙈 just to see if it ever arrived or what stuff his written in it to compare all his inconsistencies. Also yes I see that on T and your right someone random always seem to pop up and after one big comment you hear nothing else.
I know what you mean! Hopefully someone tame has ordered it and will share if it ever transpires.

Aug 14, 2023
A comment about knowing someone at the hospice came up in an earlier T thread, by someone else, they said they wouldn't be asking/prying due to patient confidentiality, altho I think they maybe knew, long story short, it caused an argument between two Tattlers, resulting in moderaters stepping in and deleting the posts. So think maybe its being avoided. Who knows that person who said that in the recent post could be Lisa,
Will that person be willing to break hospice confidentiality,? otherwise why did they even say anything, and if they do, how do we know its true, 🤔🤔🤔Maybe it will get a response later. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
A comment about knowing someone at the hospice came up in an earlier T thread, by someone else, they said they wouldn't be asking/prying due to patient confidentiality, altho I think they maybe knew, long story short, it caused an argument between two Tattlers, resulting in moderaters stepping in and deleting the posts. So think maybe its being avoided. Who knows that person who said that in the recent post could be Lisa,
Will that person be willing to break hospice confidentiality,? otherwise why did they even say anything, and if they do, how do we know its true, 🤔🤔🤔Maybe it will get a response later. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
That great saying “nobody knows nothing” springs to mind!! But I wish we did 😂

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
All very quiet over on the dark dark web last 24hrs, do you think the lovely PC Jack Stanley aka Captain Jack Sparrow, has been out arresting folk, if it's the last thing he ever does....dog with a bone! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🐶🐕🐶🍖

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
All very quiet over on the dark dark web last 24hrs, do you think the lovely PC Jack Stanley aka Captain Jack Sparrow, has been out arresting folk, if it's the last thing he ever does....dog with a bone! 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🐶🐕🐶🍖
I was thinking the same - maybe they’re all banged up together in the Northampton clink, where it turns out Rich is actually an undercover cop who was tasked with ridding the internet of investigators - I mean trolls!! There’s an air of incandescence wafting across us all now! I really don’t think he did himself any favours with all that nonsense. It had never occurred to me that he might be lying until he stared kicking off and I went to have a look at Tattle, but then what they were saying started ringing alarm bells. If none of it was true he would have been better off just ignoring it.

Oh and the best friend is on an Emirates business class flight somewhere distant! It’s incredible how lucrative building companies are in Northampton! There’s another friend of their’s in the same game who posts photos of private jets he’s travelling on … I’m clearly in the wrong line of business!!!

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I was thinking the same - maybe they’re all banged up together in the Northampton clink, where it turns out Rich is actually an undercover cop who was tasked with ridding the internet of investigators - I mean trolls!! There’s an air of incandescence wafting across us all now! I really don’t think he did himself any favours with all that nonsense. It had never occurred to me that he might be lying until he stared kicking off and I went to have a look at Tattle, but then what they were saying started ringing alarm bells. If none of it was true he would have been better off just ignoring it.

Oh and the best friend is on an Emirates business class flight somewhere distant! It’s incredible how lucrative building companies are in Northampton! There’s another friend of theirs in the same game who posts photos of private jets he’s travelling on … I’m clearly in the wrong line of business!!
Exactly the same reason i went to Tattle! Then the more I read I actually felt like a idiot for believing every word he had been saying 🙈

Yes we are clearly in the wrong business defo need to start up in Northampton 🤣🤣🤣

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023

Oh and the best friend is on an Emirates business class flight somewhere distant! It’s incredible how lucrative building companies are in Northampton! There’s another friend of theirs in the same game who posts photos of private jets he’s travelling on … I’m clearly in the wrong line of business!!!
Hope the clink has lots of pot noodles, god forbid these poor bedsit dwellers starve.....😀

Totally agree, he was proven to be liar many times, look at his past history.

His friends, the one that holds the "Raves" ? And helps organise the fundraisers that are never accounted for 🤔 or maybe the one who did the charity climb that was pushed and promoted by Richard, but we never got to find out if he actually did it or how much it raised,cos he couldn't be bothered to let us know which makes me think, but this chap just had " the wedding of his dreams " six months later,...🤔
Or am I talking about the wrong ones. 1🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ they might be off to see Tricky Dicky....

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Exactly the same reason i went to Tattle! Then the more I read I actually felt like a idiot for believing every word he had been saying 🙈

Yes we are clearly in the wrong business defo need to start up in Northampton 🤣🤣🤣
Me too, he was caught out on so many things. Lie after lie. The wife said he was too good for this world, has she got a screw loose, 🔩🔩🔩 I still think of all his nasty horrible threats that he made to people. What cancer influencer behaves like that. He put the doubt in people minds, He didn't have to deal with any of it, he could of just walked away, enjoy the life he had left, instead of spending all his time threatening people on line who can see through his tit. It was all about the money even days before he disappeared off line he was trying to charge people £60 for a life coach chat.....wtf!!!!
He was a dodgy builder for crying out loud. ALL ABOUT THE CASH!

Reactions: Sal

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Hope the clink has lots of pot noodles, god forbid these poor bedsit dwellers starve.....😀

His friends, the one that holds the "Raves" ? And helps organise the fundraisers that are never accounted for 🤔 or maybe the one who did the charity climb that was pushed and promoted by Richard, but we never got to find out if he actually did it or how much it raised,cos he couldn't be bothered to let us know which makes me think, but this chap just had " the wedding of his dreams " six months later,...🤔
Or am I talking about the wrong ones. 1🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ they might be off to see Tricky Dicky....
The traveller is the rave one, and i thought the same thing! He said he had 24 hours of travelling ahead of him, but the ticket said Dubai. Emirates do fly to São Paulo though!! I hadn’t even thought about that with the other one. They seem to think they get a free pass if they say they’re raising money for a charity! Definitely not the sort of people you’d want to be friendly with 🫤

Sal

Aug 31, 2023

You are talking about the right person, the one who just got married was the one who Rich pushed for sponsorship for the climb. Yet another guy who’s never acknowledge where the funds went too 😡

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Me too, he was caught out on so many things. Lie after lie. The wife said he was too good for this world, has she got a screw loose, 🔩🔩🔩 I still think of all his nasty horrible threats that he made to people. What cancer influencer behaves like that. He put the doubt in people minds, He didn't have to deal with any of it, he could of just walked away, enjoy the life he had left, instead of spending all his time threatening people on line who can see through his tit. It was all about the money even days before he disappeared off line he was trying to charge people £60 for a life coach chat.....wtf!!!!
He was a dodgy builder for crying out loud. ALL ABOUT THE CASH!
He really showed his true colours when he went on about bedsits and pot noddles. Proving money was everything to him. There are families out there who have been struggling with cost of living and he just belittled them with that rant. It was disgusting behaviour

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Guys if you type in Go Fund Me Conor Oxberry you will see he raised over £3k but there’s no update on if he completed the climb or if he has now donated the money between the 3 charities he said he was doing it for 🙈🙈🙈 last update was 2 months before he was due to do the climb.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
He really showed his true colours when he went on about bedsits and pot noddles. Proving money was everything to him. There are families out there who have been struggling with cost of living and he just belittled them with that rant. It was disgusting behaviour
And then the patronising “I’m giving away £X to help those in need” because I’m such a generous benefactor. Maybe he had a conscience sometimes!

Aug 14, 2023
No he gave away money to make himself look good, then he got it back tenfold with the next fundraiser or book push... like an investment if you like, " I cant possibly be a conman cos I'm giving money away.." knowing damm well people would think 'oh what a nice guy, I'll donate to his fundraiser or order the book...' 🤷‍♀️