BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
Captain Jack Sparrow, otherwise known as PC Jack Stanley, if he has any sense he would of been on this a long time ago....maybe just collecting his evidence 🤔🤔🤔 I'm sure he loved the fact that R put his name All over social media, just what you want in his line of work.

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Captain Jack Sparrow, otherwise known as PC Jack Stanley, if he has any sense he would of been on this a long time ago....maybe just collecting his evidence 🤔🤔🤔 I'm sure he loved the fact that R put his name All over social media, just what you want in his line of work.
😂 whoops! At least I was half right! I was just thinking about all those times he said Tattlers would be arrested, he was a special case because of his illness, & a whole team of police officers were working on this, alongside his very expensive cyber-busting solicitors. He was a fantasist for sure! It makes me laugh that Betty Crockerr still resolutely believes he’s still alive. I’m still on the fence - wouldn’t be in the least surprised if he cropped up somewhere but at the same time can’t really believe anyone can fake a death where there’s no missing body 🤷🏼‍♀️

Aug 14, 2023
Shave his beard off, dye his hair, wouldnt recognise him...
Most of his death was online.
No obituary as yet,
No mention to the local paper that covered his house break in story. Till a tattler tipped them off with screenshots of lisas post, she had to gracefully give it a mention when she was probably seething.
Booking made at crematorium, pauper slot, like they didnt care or knew he wasnt going to use it anyway. Can you cancel a cremation last min, when do you need paperwork?
Again no mention of it, the usual funeral pictures of him apparently displayed /shown on crem day, but nothing of guests or family. And not at crem.
Mentions off dodgy friends, I could post one of my friends had died on my social media nobody would be any the wiser 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
The fact there were no pictures of him after he disappeared offline when too many questions were being asked.
No pictures in hospice.....and yes he was in hospice as confirmed by Florence on T but he could of been in there for treatment,
Dodgy pic in woods with friends/random people in the woods / visitors could of been any time any place....🤷‍♀️
And the fact it was put up after the tattlers were commenting he had no visiters 🤷‍♀
Shes laughing and joking with a friend on fb about a Ferrari at the showroom while husband is on his deathbed but hes also reading malcom X according to a fb post, while off his head on "pain meds"
I can see why Bettys disbelieving, doesnt add up well does it.
Oh and I forgot, plugging the book sales and fundraiser while your husband is apparently lying there dying, who does that?
The JG fundraiser is the problem, in his memory..🤷‍♀️
and F N on T has gone completely quiet on the BB chat, she knew someone who worked at hospice, so he either did die, but she cant say, or he didn't but she cant say, patient confidentiality clause. Or she doesnt know at all. Which i doubt, But you would think if she knew he didnt die she would start a police investigation I bloody would...so to me, sorry Betty, hes gone...🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Can somebody please please please with cheese on top, phone the flipping publishers who ever they may be and get a definite is this book getting published or not.????
Because it's one excuse after another, WHY IS SHE STALLING WITH TIT STUPID EXCUSES!! what's going on, 🤔 somethings going on, and if this is her idea of playing cat an mouse with the tattlers, giving them tit stuff to gossip about, dragging things out on purpose, then it's hugely disrespectful to the "dead husband", and his family, and also keeping the cherubs waiting, I'm sure they will be wondering if the tattlers are right now, cos this book is just one excuse after the other!!!!
And yes as said above, who's signing it, did he get a stamp, who's stamping it....the publishers, the wifey with her glass of vino,

Has she mentioned his ashes yet? Surely he left instructions? No BIG gesture. 🤦‍♀🤷‍♀️

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
No obituary as yet,
No mention to the local paper that covered his house break in story. Till a tattler tipped them off with screenshots of lisas post, she had to gracefully give it a mention when she was probably seething.
Booking made at crematorium, pauper slot, like they didnt care or knew he wasnt going to use it anyway. Can you cancel a cremation last min, when do you need paperwork?
Again no mention of it, the usual funeral pictures of him apparently displayed /shown on crem day, but nothing of guests or family. And not at crem.
Mentions off dodgy friends, I could post one of my friends had died on my social media nobody would be any the wiser 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
The fact there were no pictures of him after he disappeared offline when too many questions were being asked.
No pictures in hospice.....and yes he was in hospice as confirmed by Florence on T but he could of been in there for treatment,
Dodgy pic in woods with friends/random people in the woods / visitors could of been any time any place....🤷‍♀️
And the fact it was put up after the tattlers were commenting he had no visiters 🤷‍♀
Shes laughing and joking with a friend on fb about a Ferrari at the showroom while husband is on his deathbed but hes also reading malcom X according to a fb post, while off his head on "pain meds"
Oh and I forgot, plugging the book sales and fundraiser while your husband is apparently lying there dying, who does that?
and F N on T has gone completely quiet on the BB chat, she knew someone who worked at hospice, so he either did die, but she cant say, or he didn't but she cant say, patient confidentiality clause. Or she doesnt know at all. Which i doubt, But you would think if she knew he didnt die she would start a police investigation I bloody would...so to me, sorry Betty, hes gone...🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I think his gone too. I’m just livid how he used an illness to con money off people and turn his so called cancer awareness into constant bragging out materialistic things. I also think as he was such a narcissist he didn’t think he would die either, I think he believed he would get to have that mother of all surgeries but cancer got the better of him and I think he was in denial. Saying all this though …….. so many inconsistencies in his storey from start to finish and i guess we will never know the truth of it. Also small things about his personality that bugged me like, when the book first went on sale, I remember people complaining about the PayPal’s problems ect and I remember him saying: I will speak with my back office team ect ect (implying he had this huge company with back office staff 🤣🤣🤣) little thing like that, these little brags making him out to be this big business man. He used this back office term quite a few times. The guy really was a compulsive liar wasn’t he? He was obsessed with portraying this imagine of wealth and success. Sad that wealth or the imagine of wealth is what he thought was the most important thing in the world. I very close friend of mine died 5 years ago, his funeral was huge and after his death and after the funeral social media was flooded with messages, photos and yes so many photos from his funeral, we really did celebrate his life. I get family may want to keep things like a funeral private but the fact the only photo shared was that weird photo college his dodgy mate lee shared was sad really. I don’t think he had many friends at all as there’s no way a showy man like him would ever have requested a small quiet 9am funeral.

Aug 14, 2023
Exactly my thoughts, I'll be surprised if he died of cancer, wls complications maybe, opioid addiction problems.
I heard he stopped the payment process thru paypal cos it was easy for people to get a refund.
And like you say he was soooo braggy over everything, even going the hospital with an emergency he stopped to take a pic of the Ferrari parked up in a disabled bay. And put it on insta! So why would he have the quietest quietest funeral EVER....no big gestures, no fancy coffin, only the best oak will do. No thankyou to the crematorium in the crem day post.
Unless he wanted all that, and she really couldn't be bothered and just wanted it over with...
For someone who was so boastful and braggy and all about the image and the money, to have a really really low key funeral is totally out of character!! And no posey photos, look at all the expensive flowersp people sent, nope, look at all the cards he was sent, nope,
Mark when he died his wife put pics up of all his cards and flowers he had received, lots of them, Richard, nothing, now I know a death is more private, but since when has that couple been all about privacy...I find it very strange the funeral would be quiet and private, maybe she had nothing to boast about, hardly any cards or flowers, no big turnout...they kept the funeral quiet for a reason....I checked that funeral diary and there were other times available, in the afternoon, but no, he had the cheap slot.
Very odd for such a boastful man.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Exactly my thoughts, I'll be surprised if he died of cancer, wls complications maybe, opioid addiction problems.
I heard he stopped the payment process thru paypal cos it was easy for people to get a refund.
And like you say he was soooo braggy over everything, even going the hospital with an emergency he stopped to take a pic of the Ferrari parked up in a disabled bay. And put it on insta! So why would he have the quietest quietest funeral EVER....no big gestures, no fancy coffin, only the best oak will do. No thankyou to the crematorium in the crem day post.
Unless he wanted all that, and she really couldn't be bothered and just wanted it over with...
For someone who was so boastful and braggy and all about the image and the money, to have a really really low key funeral is totally out of character!! And no posey photos, look at all the expensive flowersp people sent, nope, look at all the cards he was sent, nope,
Mark when he died his wife put pics up of all his cards and flowers he had received, lots of them, Richard, nothing, now I know a death is more private, but since when has that couple been all about privacy...I find it very strange the funeral would be quiet and private, maybe she had nothing to boast about, hardly any cards or flowers, no big turnout...they kept the funeral quiet for a reason....I checked that funeral diary and there were other times available, in the afternoon, but no, he had the cheap slot.
Very odd for such a boastful man.
Exactly!!! It’s just very odd and very un Rich. The person on IG defiantly didn’t come across as someone who want want the 9am crem slot. Again I know this isn’t for everyone but my friends wake went on all afternoon and into the night. For someone so young like Rich seems like it a very strange to have that slot and there’s literally no mention of it apart from Lisa and that Lee. Maybe that is what he wanted but I just can’t see if.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Excusey my innocence, 👼👼👼but whats a log book loan .?
And yes, all very dodgy. 😤💷💰💶
It’s what that company Varooma did. Money is lent on car log books, so in theory you borrow money on the value of the car with the car as the collateral for it. I think there’s been a lot of abuse of it, especially by dodgy dealers selling cars with the loans still on them and people having them repossessed because they knew nothing about it, and Varooma went into liquidation. But unfortunately where there’s the chance to do something dodgy and make a fast buck (because let’s face it neither Rich nor his mate have put in the years of hard graft most people do to have homes, cars and holidays like they do) these sort of people seem to gravitate to it and have a natural talent!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
No obituary as yet,
It is strange that FN went quiet - she was one of the most vociferous about him. I think you’re right, she was possibly told he had died and so just walked away from the thread.

Aug 14, 2023
Or told otherwise, but couldn't say because it would get that staff member in trouble, but even so, if he was just in for treatment but faked his death thats a police issue, patient confidentiality would go out the window anyway, she has being arguing with Betty and a few others since he "died" over the phonecall that was made to the hospital. Before he went to hospice, etc, so shes prob p****d off about all that too....but if I knew he had died for sure I would make sure all the Tattlers knew, stop all this ridiculous but funny speculation. She did come on and comment for a while afterwards and I was looking for clues in her comments, nothing stood out, but shes definitely more absent since all the arguing. she might be on other threads. Surely she must want to know about the book...😂😂😂😂😂😂 I had a dream the other night that one of the tattlers had posted R had been found in another country, given away by lisa travelling there, the police were already suspicious and had been watching an waiting.. 😂😂😂 it was YES we were all right...Betty you were spot on.!! Im looooosing the plot 😂😂😂🥴🤦‍♀️
Just checked FN is commenting on nicnacklous thread.🤷‍♀️

Aug 14, 2023
Well this person on T couldnt of put it any better. What everyone is prob thinking, even the cherubs.👼
And yes its gone on for so long people wont be able to claim any money back if it never arrives, maybe thats the reason its been on stall for so long. Either that or its cat an mouse, and she knows the book is getting printed.
Only thing i can think of that needs approval is the dreadful spelling. but shes just as bad. I thought it was Ai written anyway. ?

And it is really creepy the way she is using the BB insta account of her "dead" husband to like peoples posts. Who wants to see that in their LIKES. a constant reminder of him. Just not right.!
20231014_222027.jpg 20231014_222054.jpg

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Going back to all our posts above about how there were no tributes made to him, just some comments of his dodgy mates and the wife, no fuss made, nothing,
oh so obvious she reads here, a gushing tit tribute posted from some bloke about Richard has now appeared.
Did she have to dig that out, cos I'm sure I've seen it before, could be anybody really, no name no date, like I said prob an old comment......poor bloke, only knew the fake rich, not the scamming rich.....WHERE'S THE FUNDRAISER MONEY??? WHERE'S THE BOWEL BRO CHARITY MONEY. ?

WHY DONT YOU PAY ALL THE MONEY BACK, SEND THE TIT BOOK OUT IF IT BLOODY EVEN EXISTS, AND GET OFF SOCIAL MEDIA, NOBODY CARES ANY MORE HE WASNT A CANCER INFLUENCER HE DID NOTHING GOOD, HE USED HIS PLATFORM TO CONSTANTLY TAKE MONEY FROM PEOPLE!!!! AND LIE, AND THREATEN PEOPLE, SUCH A LOVELY SOUL.......

STOP POSTING TIT STUFF, DID ANYBODY BOOK A LIFE COACH APPOINTMENT WITH HIM, DID THEY GET THEIR MONEY BACK??? £60 AN HOUR, F**KING HELL, HE WAS A DODGY BUILDER FFS!!!!.
NOT QUALIFIED IN ANYWAY TO DO LIFE COACHING BUT HELL WHY NOT, ANOTHER WAY TO SCAM PEOPLE. HIS WIFE IS IN TOTAL CUCKOO LAND. OR JUST AS BAD A PERSON AS HE IS, AND STOP LIKING PEOPLES POST USING THE BB ACCOUNT ITS JUST DOWNRIGHT CREEPY!!!!!!!! WHY IS HIS ACCOUNT STILL OPEN ANYWAY, JUST KEEPING IT THERE FOR MORE MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITIES!!! SEND THE BOOK OUT THAT PEOPLE HAVE PAID THOUSANDS FOR AND GO, JUST BLOOMING ANNOYING NOW. AND I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE OTHERS BUT I'M NOT LETTING ANYTHING DROP. THAT MONEY WILL BE ACCOUNTED FOR!!

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
There you go, let's stop all the tit speculation and the moaning, the nasty comments, and the doing nothing about it all, and let's actually do something about it. People like this just constantly getting away with fraud.

Where is the bowelbro charity money????

Where is the bowelbro fundraiser money for medical treatment that was never used. ???

The book, if it ever gets printed, which to be honest now it prob will, there's too much interest in it for it not to be printed now, too many cherubs would be feeling foolish and go to the police.

The Just giving cycle run fundraiser will go to cynthia Spencer I checked. A deflect to take attention away from everything else.

It can also be reported to Action Fraud, the actual police aren't able to investigate you get told to report it to A fraud.

Theres a phone number and an address on attachment for the people who investigate charity fraud. FUNDRAISING REGULATOR. you can also use an online form.

Let's take a leaf from trickie dickies "book" ( sorry wasnt meant to be a pun) and get these people reported. Even if they get only two or three complaints they have to look into it. All that money taken from lovely caring people who thought they were helping and doing a nice thing, He was quick enough to threaten and report people to PC Jack Stanley, wheres that compiled screenshot somebody did of all his threats.
Do you really think HE would show any mercy. !!!

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
You beat me to it, going by the FR online form, you have to report to Action Fraud, but they do give you the link on the FR site, bit long winded with security questions on Action Fraud but you get there in the end, think its to make sure you arent wasting their time.
Worth a few mins of my day. 👍

Oh and that random post you mentioned off some random guy with no name, and no time date, and no profile pic, wrote the post singing Rs praises, that suddenly appeared, he says he was unable to feed himself. 😔
so who wrote his gushy post about Richard?

Richard....🤔

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
The post was a strange thing to suddenly appear, and then Lisa saying she didn’t know who it was from. It wouldn’t have been anonymous! She could (& should actually) easily have contacted the sender and asked if they were alright with her re-posting. Like Richard she seems to randomly go between making bold statements like “I’m going to honour him every month …”, “something exciting’s coming up!”, “I’ll keep you posted about the book” to seeming to completely forget and move on to the next thing without missing a beat! That was classic Richard !

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
The post was a strange thing to suddenly appear, and then Lisa saying she didn’t know who it was from. It wouldn’t have been anonymous! She could (& should actually) easily have contacted the sender and asked if they were alright with her re-posting. Like Richard she seems to randomly go between making bold statements like “I’m going to honour him every month …”, “something exciting’s coming up!”, “I’ll keep you posted about the book” to seeming to completely forget and move on to the next thing without missing a beat! That was classic Richard !
I will do the complaint form tomorrow 👍🏻

That post yesterday what the hell? Most random thing ever.
1. The person writing it actually sounds like Richard had wrote it.
2. Yep poor person can’t feed themselves but can write to Richard?
3. Why is she re posting old old stuff? You’re right it’s freaky.

Anyway as you said enough of the name calling ect let’s try and do something about it 👏🏻👏🏻👏 £1000s and £1000s of money paid over TAX free never used for it intended use. I do have a horrible feeling no one will care though as his now died.

Anyway see on Daily Mail over the weekend all those people who have been caught out racking cancer and set up GFM pages for treatment ect GFM made a statement about how you can complain and register a concern. Although as I said as his dead maybe just means his got away with it 😩😩😩

Aug 14, 2023
Exactly, a person with no name, no pic, no date, randomly popping up to type a long heavy gushy passionate post, even tho hes unable to feed himself, his words, no disrespect meant, after we all commented there was no real tributes or comments about richard, compared to Mark, Jay and Nicki.♡
Is it an old post shes dug up.? Must be, hes talking like Richard is still alive. And yes it would of been the right thing to do to ask if they could use his message. And it looks to me like there was no reply, you can just see the reply box at the bottom.
Was this the threatening rant you were talking about @Poppyseed ? 20231004_104747.jpg

Aug 14, 2023
No, because shes still accountable for the funds, her or that dodgy mate lee, didn't he organize the charity gala. If they have used them on the holidays and cars etc then shes also in the frame for knowingly using fundraiser funds in a fraudulent way. Her wages did NOT support that lifestyle, something stinks!! If it gets investigated they will be red flagged for any further fundraising attempts. Not to mention the 200k they owe from daveboss, wtf did they spend all that on? If it comes to nothing then at least we have tried.👍

I didnt see that in the Daily mail...😮

Reactions: Sal

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Exactly, a person with no name, no pic, no date, randomly popping up to type a long heavy gushy passionate post, even tho hes unable to feed himself, his words, no disrespect meant, after we all commented there was no real tributes or comments about richard, compared to Mark, Jay and Nicki.♡
Is it an old post shes dug up.? Must be, hes talking like Richard is still alive. And yes it would of been the right thing to do to ask if they could use his message. And it looks to me like there was no reply, you can just see the reply box at the bottom.
Was this the threatening rant you were talking about @Poppyseed ? 20231004_104747.jpg
When you actually read those comments it’s pretty scary 😳