BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Exactly, a person with no name, no pic, no date, randomly popping up to type a long heavy gushy passionate post, even tho hes unable to feed himself, his words, no disrespect meant, after we all commented there was no real tributes or comments about richard, compared to Mark, Jay and Nicki.♡
Is it an old post shes dug up.? Must be, hes talking like Richard is still alive. And yes it would of been the right thing to do to ask if they could use his message. And it looks to me like there was no reply, you can just see the reply box at the bottom.
Was this the threatening rant you were talking about @Poppyseed ? 20231004_104747.jpg
Yes, thankyou, that's the one. Does that sound like a lovely kind genuine cancer INFLUENCER, who's aim in life is to help people with similar issues, map their way in life as best they can?
I read that and it makes me shudder, it is scary!!! Very threatening.!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I will do the complaint form tomorrow 👍🏻

That post yesterday what the hell? Most random thing ever.
1. The person writing it actually sounds like Richard had wrote it.
2. Yep poor person can’t feed themselves but can write to Richard?
3. Why is she re posting old old stuff? You’re right it’s freaky.

Anyway as you said enough of the name calling ect let’s try and do something about it 👏🏻👏🏻👏 £1000s and £1000s of money paid over TAX free never used for it intended use. I do have a horrible feeling no one will care though as his now died.

Anyway see on Daily Mail over the weekend all those people who have been caught out racking cancer and set up GFM pages for treatment ect GFM made a statement about how you can complain and register a concern. Although as I said as his dead maybe just means his got away with it 😩😩😩
Can you get a screenshot of the statement about how you can complain and register a concern?

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
It so is, I find it extremely threatening,
Funny how another threatening message comes up on tattle,in the last hour, but I think its about CC , because we are reporting stuff. Trying to scare people off, 🤔 we aren't trolls we have opinions, we are entitled to them, we aren't downright abusive or nasty, we deal with facts and accountability. Not like Richard in the above post, now that is trolling. If what we are saying is wrong then wheres all the money, if you have done nothing wrong then wheres all the money!!!! Wheres the book..?

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Just been reading about this bloke on T ( screenshot threat on T ) why are tit men called Richard, Richie, Rich..
Team Helen all the way. !!!! 💜💜💜💜 This is one book I'm happy to buy. ♡♡♡♡♡

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Far back on the Instagram before the last post, it says book due 27th October,
Has anybody asked publisher? Or are people just going on the last check done a while ago, when there was no date scheduled, the instructions to publish can change, what due means I have no idea,  due to be posted out, 🤷‍♀️  due to be set to print, 🤷‍♀️ but saying that, that date was mentioned ages ago, before the last excuse that she said it had to be read!!!! So anyway, 5 days to go till the 27th, 9 days to go until November. How is it being signed? Because that's what people paid for??? 🤔🤔🤔 is there any unrest amongst the cherubs, anybody asking what's happening?

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Far back on the Instagram before the last post, it says book due 27th October,
Has anybody asked publisher? Or are people just going on the last check done a while ago, when there was no date scheduled, the instructions to publish can change, what due means I have no idea,  due to be posted out, 🤷‍♀️  due to be set to print, 🤷‍♀️ but saying that, that date was mentioned ages ago, before the last excuse that she said it had to be read!!!! So anyway, 5 days to go till the 27th, 9 days to go until November. How is it being signed? Because that's what people paid for??? 🤔🤔🤔 is there any unrest amongst the cherubs, anybody asking what's happening?
It’s extraordinary because there seems to be nothing on the fabled Tittle nor his insta page, unless someone is deleting any difficult questions. Surely at least one of the thousands of people who ordered the book would want to know where it was? People are worrying about their heating bills again and so seeing £25 going to a self-professed millionaire for a non-existent book would be upsetting. I never understood why people paid £25 for a book they’d read most of by an unknown instagrammer though There was a question raised on Tittle in April (6 months ago!) asking where he’d disappeared to and why they’d not heard anything about the book launch and he said it was down to the “back office” (😂😂😂 delusions of grandeur much?!). He did say quite definitely when he came back and re-released it that all of the money from that second sale point would be donated to charity, but then that was never mentioned again. And he said something about a signature stamp, which of course wasn’t the same as signing but at this point he’d started saying he was terminal.

Aug 14, 2023
Oh my gosh, just read the one where she says there was nowhere to leave an address, so how can they send it to that person,? Surely others would have the same problem!
I also rem on one of the screenshots T put up a while ago from Lisa, about the book, there was a lady commenting at the bottom saying she had changed address since ordering the book and had sent a message with her new address, on the Instagram post, wonder if her order was ever hunted down and address changed, and there is no flippin back office, no flippin staff, grandeur or wot, just figmented people to blame all the delays on, my mate had a book published and she had none of this carry on...was all done within weeks. All by herself no staff or back office. Cheapest easiest way to do it, which I'm sure thats the rd they would be going dwn, save as much money as possible. They think people are stupid. Im sorry but waiting 7 months for a book that could of been printed in weeks is a load of piff.....and shes sorry he couldnt be here to see the book published, he could, just dragged his feet to get more sales. He said he wasnt expecting to be here by October, very precise but still....and you are right, 27th October was a given date, months ago.
And she can "say" monies from the book will be going to charity, just like the fundraiser was for medical treatment that never happened. Proof would be good. 🤔

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
His response was that if you paid with Apple pay your address is automatically logged. I’m not sure that’s the case, although I could be wrong, as I’m not sure where that info would come from.

Aug 14, 2023
Yes true, same as pay pal, that he stopped using, but what if you dont use apple pay, you must be able to enter your address. Still alot of piff about the back office tho.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
He didn't comment about the none email though did he, did he stop using pay pal, why, because you can claim refunds back? Or did PP stop dealing with him, I read somewhere the book site was marked as fraudulent. So much tit being said you dont know what's true an what isn't. I think theres so much bad press going around about this book it has to appear, whether they wanted it to or not, maybe that's the delay hurriedly getting something written and printed, Ai. maybe nothing was ever actually written, except all the excerts he put on Instagram, she hasn't done a disappearing act, or has she, she could be in another country for all anybody knows. Just the odd pop up still using his Instagram account.
I wonder if Dr Amad is still in the book, with his dramatic nurses, is he getting a complimentary copy I wonder.🤔

Aug 14, 2023
Just saw this, lady posted on 13th Oct...so recently, says shes was blocked, and cant see updates about the book. If she bought a book from him ,why would he block her from his Instagram? Shes a supporter, ! Unless she asked a awkward question. Why did he block her on his deathbed? If this lady is real that is, but all still very strange.
Screenshot_20231022-222540_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20231022-222618_Chrome.jpg

Aug 14, 2023
Does say October on his insta, as put on T, ( I did definitely see the 27th somewere) Notice his followers have reduced, apart from the paid ones and bots, how many are left, and has it reduced because hes blocked some that bought the book..and questioned it,? Considering it was 13,000 plus, bots and paid aside, not alot of people bought it really. Fraction of that. I think shes dragging it out till as late as possible to cause needless drama on T. Bit childish really, if she is, better things to be doing in life.
20231023_094623.jpg

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Just saw this, lady posted on 13th Oct...so recently, says shes was blocked, and cant see updates about the book. If she bought a book from him ,why would he block her from his Instagram? Shes a supporter, ! Unless she asked a awkward question. Why did he block her on his deathbed? If this lady is real that is, but all still very strange.
Screenshot_20231022-222540_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20231022-222618_Chrome.jpg
Bloody hell so that’s a recent block! A few days before he passed, he was still blocking 🙈 never heard anything like it. Why would anyone be doing things like that on their death bed. Although he was also reading a Malcom X autobiography and Lisa was busy at the car garage 🙈 there’s those ‘back office’ posts I mentioned a few pages back 🙈 I mean come on this guy was absolutely deluded. I so would be pulling my husband up on things like that, especially if I knew full well there is no back office. How embarrassing. The fact that Lisa was happily going along with it, well says it all really. It’s actually sad.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
His friend posted a picture of his “super” car, saying it was the last drive before it was wrapped up for the winter. 1. If you spent all that money why would you put the car away for 6 months and 2. I thought it was in their friendly neighbourhood super car garage when Lisa returned Rich’s because she said they could be together. Nothing adds up with these people.

Reactions: Sal

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
The back office @Sal 😂😂😂 I know what you mean, wasnt there a official book signing, 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 prob used a tit office somewhere, and took some posey pictures. Cringeworthy, does an unknown "writer", ( I use that word lightly ) who cant spell and uses Ai even get offered a book deal. All a load of tit, it's going to be self published like lots of people are doing themselves in this day an age. Write it, proof read it pick your fonts, book style, and computer generated front and back cover to show what it will look like in print. Bob's ya uncle. Job done, cheapest way, altho it's taking a long long long long time. 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Why would he be blocking people on his deathbed? That's just bizarre,
His friend posted a picture of his “super” car, saying it was the last drive before it was wrapped up for the winter. 1. If you spent all that money why would you put the car away for 6 months and 2. I thought it was in their friendly neighbourhood super car garage when Lisa returned Rich’s because she said they could be together. Nothing adds up with these people.,

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
The back office @Sal 😂😂😂 I know what you mean, wasnt there a official book signing, 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 prob used a tit office somewhere, and took some posey pictures. Cringeworthy, does an unknown "writer", ( I use that word lightly ) who cant spell and uses Ai even get offered a book deal. All a load of tit, it's going to be self published like lots of people are doing themselves in this day an age. Write it, proof read it pick your fonts, book style, and computer generated front and back cover to show what it will look like in print. Bob's ya uncle. Job done, cheapest way, altho it's taking a long long long long time. 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
Why would he be blocking people on his deathbed?

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
His friend posted a picture of his “super” car, saying it was the last drive before it was wrapped up for the winter. 1. If you spent all that money why would you put the car away for 6 months and 2. I thought it was in their friendly neighbourhood super car garage when Lisa returned Rich’s because she said they could be together. Nothing adds up with these people.
Yes, have seen that pic before somewhere 🤔

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
That makes zero sense 🙈