BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Guys I’ve got an email back from the publishers 😳

They are saying March next year. I will screen shot their reply shortly!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
He was a proven con man. I also honestly believe he didn’t think he would die from cancer and that’s where the con started. It was an easy way to make money the fund raisers, GFM and the book and if he had been given more time there would have been a lot more. He just couldn’t help himself loved the attention from IG but then cancer won. It seems now though that Lisa is actually in on it and she is living off the book funds and what was left of the £60k GFM galla ticket money 😩😩😩 and as his passed I bet no one will ever be accountable but just those 2 things the book and the GFM was over £100k worth of fraud. There was a girl in the papers yesterday who was sentenced to 2 years from stealing £30k from a charity she had set up. We said months again it’s a shame a proper journalist wasn’t interested in this story and someone hadn’t investigated this properly, as that’s alot of tax free fraudulent money Lisa has been enjoying over the past 18months
Need to properly confirm this is true, but it's looking that way, if it is a massive con, then the followers and the people who ordered the book, need to be made aware. What action can be taken I dont know. See how the next few days unfold. But captain jack sparrow himself who already knows what's been going on should be informed.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Guys I’ve got an email back from the publishers 😳

They are saying March next year. I will screen shot their reply shortly!
So its all changed in a day..... when bob called there was no set time, just it could be next year,
And if she knows that why keep saying October 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ maybe there has been other enquiries made, so she's gone an put a date on it, march, MARCH why such a delay, what's the excuse going to be now,

Aug 14, 2023
Sounds like shes be made aware people are calling the publishers, also shes reading on here, ..we said we were thinking of calling them, and shes gone an put a date forward to shut people up, but why March, ???? ???? It was October last week....... just another delay. Unless there was no book at all, and shes panicking and putting one together. Be easier just to return the money. None of this adds up...... Even more bizzare now. So she really thinks people are going to be happy with yet another delay,....... waiting another five months for this non existent book.

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Sounds like shes be made aware people are calling the publishers, and put a date forward to shut people up, but why March, ???? ???? It was October last week....... just another delay. Unless there was no book at all, and shes panicking and putting one together. Be easier just to return the money. None of this adds up...... Even more bizzare now. So she really thinks people are going to be happy with yet another delay,....... waiting another five months for this non existent book.
I’ve uploaded the publishers reply.

Aug 14, 2023
Of course she is in on it, ...she stood behind him in everything he did. Both in it together. Thats my thoughts anyway......

Aug 14, 2023
What a lot of bull.
The family have issues with whats in the book. Maybe cos its not true.....or maybe its nothing to do with family and its just lisa giving the publishers an excuse......the mind boggles, I think shes been forced to do something because people are saying they are going to phone up, maybe others have already called, who knows, why wasnt "Bob" told this....
A 5 month delay, this book is never going to happen.

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I understand Lisa is a widow and technically a stupid book her husband had sold is the last thing she would want to be doing but in that case why was his pushing more sales from the hospice knowing the book was t ready to go to print. That’s not fair on the people who have paid £25 thinking it was coming out in October or the poor people who had purchased in March!

Aug 14, 2023
Personally the whole thing stinks, and as long as there is a so called publishing time given, technically it cant be reported as fraud....people will just have to wait, clever woman!! maybe shes waiting for house to sell so she can disappear who knows......
Why march, is it going to take that long to talk it thru with family...🤷‍♀️
All stinks, something is going on here.....

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
The whole bleeping thing does stink, and @Tired of the BS you maybe right, by giving march as a publication date, it cant really be considered as fraud, the cherubs will have to wait, if I was them I would be demanding my money back now, how the hell can she justify another 5 months, problems with family or not, and why was she continually saying it would be October, is she using fake family issues to hopefully get sympathy and understanding from the cherubs, have the family issues just crept up over night, What!!
If the family problems are genuine, then what are they objecting to, 🤷‍♀️ that's if any if this is even true, its prob just another delay tactic,
We thought all this was richard, she's just as bad, clever thing to do, to stop it being reported as fraud. If we are all wrong then she needs to address it properly,
Will be letting Bob know it's all changed since he called....WTF......

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
No
Personally the whole thing stinks, and as long as there is a so called publishing time given, technically it cant be reported as fraud....people will just have to wait, clever woman!! maybe shes waiting for house to sell so she can disappear who knows......
Why march, is it going to take that long to talk it thru with family...🤷‍♀️
All stinks, something is going on here.....
No, but the terms of the contract have changed materially (which they did already when people paid for a signed copy anyway, and the person died before it was published) and she must offer people the opportunity of a refund. There can be no more making it awkward for people because they actually do have a legal recourse. If she was smart and decent she would have put something on the website saying that there were delays and she couldn’t guarantee a delivery date, and that everyone who wanted a refund would get one without any question. Instead she thought she could give a cut-off date and then move the goal posts again. That’s not the case. She needs to speak to one of their incredibly expensive lawyers and they’ll verify that what I say (also a lawyer, although non-practicing at the mo!) is true!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
No

No, but the terms of the contract have changed materially (which they did already when people paid for a signed copy anyway, and the person died before it was published) and she must offer people the opportunity of a refund. There can be no more making it awkward for people because they actually do have a legal recourse. If she was smart and decent she would have put something on the website saying that there were delays and she couldn’t guarantee a delivery date, and that everyone who wanted a refund would get one without any question. Instead she thought she could give a cut-off date and then move the goal posts again. That’s not the case. She needs to speak to one of their incredibly expensive lawyers and they’ll verify that what I say (also a lawyer, although non-practicing at the mo!) is true!
“Fraud by false representation is when an individual or business deliberately lies or misrepresents the truth when conducting a transaction in order to make a financial gain for themselves and/or cause a loss to another party.” The bowelbro page now says book coming October 23. With the knowledge that the publisher does not even have the manuscript that renders that a lie. Therefore she is committing fraud by false representation and must refund everyone who asks for it. And Lisa, please be clear, this isn’t trolling you or your deceased husband, this is ensuring that people aren’t being ripped off because it has been suggested that you aren’t conducting yourself in the best way when they are quite rightly asking for what they have paid for. Of course people understand that you are grieving, but if that has made it impossible for you to deliver your obligations you must refund the money. Just to be clear “fraudulent misrepresentation: where a false representation has been made knowingly, or without belief in its truth, or recklessly as to its truth. Negligent misrepresentation: a representation made carelessly and in breach of duty owed by Party A to Party B to take reasonable care that the representation is accurate.” (My italics). Even if that misrepresentation was made by Richard, (who also made a promise that the profits from the “second edition” would be given to charities chosen by his followers, in a subsequently unavailable live post) carrying it on as the beneficiary of any income from the project will pass the liability on.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
“Fraud by false representation is when an individual or business deliberately lies or misrepresents the truth when conducting a transaction in order to make a financial gain for themselves and/or cause a loss to another party.” The bowelbro page now says book coming October 23. With the knowledge that the publisher does not even have the manuscript that renders that a lie. Therefore she is committing fraud by false representation and must refund everyone who asks for it. And Lisa, please be clear, this isn’t trolling you or your deceased husband, this is ensuring that people aren’t being ripped off because it has been suggested that you aren’t conducting yourself in the best way when they are quite rightly asking for what they have paid for. Of course people understand that you are grieving, but if that has made it impossible for you to deliver your obligations you must refund the money. Just to be clear “fraudulent misrepresentation: where a false representation has been made knowingly, or without belief in its truth, or recklessly as to its truth. Negligent misrepresentation: a representation made carelessly and in breach of duty owed by Party A to Party B to take reasonable care that the representation is accurate.” (My italics). Even if that misrepresentation was made by Richard, (who also made a promise that the profits from the “second edition” would be given to charities chosen by his followers, in a subsequently unavailable live post) carrying it on as the beneficiary of any income from the project will pass the liability on.
thank you for outlining that so clearly and professionally. A true representation of non trolling but a genuine point to outline the facts of this whole situation.

Aug 14, 2023
Very well said, 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I hope somebody from the T dark web will read all this soon and let the Tats know what Bob and @Sal have uncovered, bettys been asking about the book today....
Dont know if his followers read on here but they certainly do on T.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Very well said, 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I hope somebody from the T dark web will read all this soon and let the Tats know what Bob and @Sal have uncovered, bettys been asking about the book today....
Dont know if his followers read on here but they certainly do on T.
Hopefully they will soon find our posts 👍🏻

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
One last point I’m sure some one will have original screen shots of his page when it used to saying coming spring 2023

Aug 14, 2023
Bet you she goes on and does that now on the website,
We are silly putting stuff on here, like phoning the book company, it just gives her the heads up to do something first, but how else can we let people know whats been found out......🤷‍♀️

Aug 14, 2023
Cant find it in latest thread, maybe i saw it on here, or a later thread. But i found this from last week....shes waiting for a confirmation date, ???? didnt they say in the email today "they" ( publishing house) were looking at going ahead with printing as discussed with whoever for march.!!! ..thats another lie then....blaming the delays on them, "but not long now " " publishers have been really great in prioritizing" its there in black and white, this whole thing is just another delay tactic, nothing adds up. 20231101_144907.jpg

Last edited: