BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I was looking for something to show the original publication date, and stumbled across this, which I know has been raised before. I was wondering who sam.dsuk was (don’t know if that’s who @Boriswaddle received their response from?) and looked at those who RD has followed (see Instagram screenshot below), and he’s one of them. So why was his email associated with the book sale? I imagine this is just a bit of a vigilante site, but I found the connection with the other email address strange given there was no mention of this by anyone else. Is that who RD was referring to when he spoke about his “back office” and if so, why? Is that who people were getting confirmations from, or where PayPal payments were going to?

• Wow
Reactions: Sal

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I was looking for something to show the original publication date, and stumbled across this, which I know has been raised before. I was wondering who sam.dsuk was (don’t know if that’s who @Boriswaddle received their response from?) and looked at those who RD has followed (see Instagram screenshot below), and he’s one of them. So why was his email associated with the book sale? I imagine this is just a bit of a vigilante site, but I found the connection with the other email address strange given there was no mention of this by anyone else. Is that who RD was referring to when he spoke about his “back office” and if so, why? Is that who people were getting confirmations from, or where PayPal payments were going to?
Very strange, I've just looked at this site, seems very informative. Guess we will never know, somebody email Sam and ask, keep that email and name police might need it
Told Bob, he's not impressed, that's not what he was told, they just said to him, no print date discussed, it's looking like next year, no month mentioned. It's a shame he never got it in a email.
But at least judging by the email @Sal got , information bob got was right regarding it being next year, so why the hell has she been saying October???? Confused, not. This book will NEVER appear, start asking for refunds people. I think she's hoping by march it will be forgotten about.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Bet you she goes on and does that now on the website,
We are silly putting stuff on here, like phoning the book company, it just gives her the heads up to do something first, but how else can we let people know whats been found out......🤷‍♀️
She must put something, but it won’t change the responsibility to refund. People chose to wait when the first publishing date was pushed out, and again they have to be given that option again now. If they are silly enough to wait for a book that is frankly probably never coming (likewise the audiobook that’s never mentioned) then that’s on them, but she must give tell them that’s the case and give the opportunity for a full, no quibble refund. She has no option. Putting it on the website and the instagram page will give people that opportunity because they only came to it through there. I think she’s deluding herself that she’s not doing anything wrong, hence the name calling, but she’s wrong. She is.

Aug 14, 2023
Totally agree, something is really not sitting right here, why March, why not Dec, early xmas present! Why not January or Feb......
I can imagine shes getting really p****d off with all of this but quite frankly shes brought it on herself, all the lies and delays......no pity. Give people their money back and walk away, simple......
What? You cant give people their money back you have spent it all......tut tut.
That could actually be a real possibility!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Cant find it in latest thread, maybe i saw it on here, or a later thread. But i found this from last week....shes waiting for a confirmation date, ???? didnt they say in the email today "they" ( publishing house) were looking at going ahead with printing as discussed with whoever for march.!!! ..thats another lie then....blaming the delays on them, "but not long now " " publishers have been really great in prioritizing" its there in black and white, this whole thing is just another delay tactic, nothing adds up.
There you go that’s an actual lie

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
No the email I got was from [email protected] . When the email comes through it shows the name as “Richard Davies.”

It’s all becoming very weird, trying to unpick it all. Even until a few days ago I believed Lisa’s posts on the BowelBro page that the book was coming. She even posted that she would be revealing information regarding the release date “imminently .” It’s written as an update on the book post pinned to the top of the Instagram page if anyone is interested.

Something odd is going on for sure. I have never been spoken to the way I was by Lisa when I asked for the refund. She was cold and really pressured me for my address and bank details. Very uncomfortable. I wonder how many others have asked for a refund and how it was dealt with.

Aug 14, 2023
Have you read all the above, and page before, the book apparently according to an email from publisher and a phone call made by people checking up on here, is expected in march next year, just another delay tactic. More lies.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
I could be wrong but I THINK Sam might have been involved in making the website. Do you remember the very first launch, there was someone helping to set it up and open it for purchase at 8pm? My memory was that was Sam. But could be wrong. Someone should DM him and let him know he’s associated with potential fraud and illegal activity now.

Aug 14, 2023
Ive tagged you in post. Back a page. Sam was on a site that marked the A significant find site fraudulent, i just said maybe he alreadys knows, because you suggested DM him

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
No the email I got was from [email protected] . When the email comes through it shows the name as “Richard Davies.”

It’s all becoming very weird, trying to unpick it all. Even until a few days ago I believed Lisa’s posts on the BowelBro page that the book was coming. She even posted that she would be revealing information regarding the release date “imminently .” It’s written as an update on the book post pinned to the top of the Instagram page if anyone is interested.

Something odd is going on for sure. I have never been spoken to the way I was by Lisa when I asked for the refund. She was cold and really pressured me for my address and bank details. Very uncomfortable. I wonder how many others have asked for a refund and how it was dealt with.
I received an email today from publishers. Book looking to be printing on March next year. I’ve screen shot the reply a couple of pages back 👍🏻

Aug 14, 2023
This email has not been sitting right with me, its too personal, keeps coming back to me, you wouldnt give out details involving family problems to a complete stranger on email. You would just say for reasons out of our control the book has been moved to March for print.
Prob reading too much into stuff here but I think lisa has told them to say that, they have told her people have called and sent emails, and asked her how she wants to proceed, she will now make an announcement at some point saying the same thing about the family causing delays. Which will obv be backed up by the email you received.
Or maybe not, if she reads this, but she has no choice now she has to let people know its now March.....am I going mad you reckon...🤔🤔🤔🤔 @Sal

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Interesting the person who posted about Bob well the post have now been deleted. So looks like they won’t get to know 😩😩😩

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I just really want his followers to know what’s been said about the book. It’s so frustrating.

Aug 14, 2023
Just saw, maybe it was because it was without real proof. maybe just a remark about the other forum. maybe tagged with betty, needed the email with the publisher name on to back it up...