BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
As if by magic Lisa has posted about it being nearly 7 weeks, and reminding people of what an amazing and kind person RD was and how she appreciates everyone’s support. This also followed a lovely message from Nicky’s husband to his “instagramily” & it felt like she was not wanting to be outdone. The comments all say what a great man he was and how missed he is, exactly as she expected, and none say where’s the bloody book?!! It’s incredible how they found that cancer is an achilles heel for so many people and no matter what you do they won’t call you out for it.

• Angry
Reactions: Sal
Aug 14, 2023
It would of been better if post had said interesting update on the book on the other forum. It hasnt gone to print yet, apparently Its coming in March next year, Dont think mods will be bothered about that, its not happening on their watch. Its not throwing accusations around then....people can read about it on here then..

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
As if by magic Lisa has posted about it being nearly 7 weeks, and reminding people of what an amazing and kind person RD was and how she appreciates everyone’s support. This also followed a lovely message from Nicky’s husband to his “instagramily” & it felt like she was not wanting to be outdone. The comments all say what a great man he was and how missed he is, exactly as she expected, and none say where’s the bloody book?!! It’s incredible how they found that cancer is an achilles heel for so many people and no matter what you do they won’t call you out for it.
God it’s so frustrating isn’t it 😩😩😩

Aug 14, 2023
She keeps saying book is due imminently, she will have to tell them its now march 24 but will blame it on the family issues, its just another delay tactic, just cant fiqure out why March......5 months away, maybe shes planning on closing down the insta... maybe she has a buyer for the house, so she can just go......
Just because they have said they are using Troubadour for the print doesnt mean they will, it can easily be cancelled.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
No, they just bored. Nothing happening or so they think, not checking in as often. Too much speculation and no action, Its all going on here. At least people are actually checking stuff out instead of just talking rubbish. I do believe someone will apply for his death certificate tho....put cause of death to bed once and for all. People are still so suspicious.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Cant get my head around March, I really think it's something to do with house, maybe she has a buyer, but told estate agents to keep it private, allowed 5 months for sale to go thru, then shes gone. What reason could it possibly be that this flippin book tit print has been put back for 5 months????

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Are you seeing the same as me here? The promises about how the £57k would be used (to fund his treatment, which he had in the main on the NHS), the bowelbro charity to help families of children with cancer, the avastin legacy? Of course he may have donated to certain things but a charity is supposed to be transparent, and implies legitimacy, and when he furiously did that live where he showed his bank accounts the £57k was supposedly still there. And the charity was closed down before posting any information about income. This was in July 22 when he still had sub-2000 followers.

I agree that he may not have expected the cancer to kill him, and that’s sad, and maybe he had all good intentions to set-up and run a charity, but the more followers he got the further he seemed to move away from that position and I think what unnerved many of us was the flaunting of apparent wealth and the furious outbursts. Again, of course we all deal with bad news and our impending mortality in different ways but when you’re talking about helping the families of children with cancer one day and “buying” a Ferrari the next it’s bound to jar! As well as being hateful to people who dare to call you out, and acting as though people who don’t have as much as you say you have are ill-educated, pot noodle eating, peasants! Had he let it wash over him, because if he had nothing to hide he had nothing to answer, nobody would be questioning him now rather than letting him rest in peace.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
That’s possible. March is a random date.
Cant get my head around March, I really think it's something to do with house, maybe she has a buyer, but told estate agents to keep it private, allowed 5 months for sale to go thru, then shes gone. What reason could it possibly be that this flippin book tit print has been put back for 5 months????

Aug 14, 2023
Glad you brought this back up, it didnt fund any treatment for him nor did it help any children or pay for any Avastin, so weres the money, ? ? Yes it did jar,......very much so, never known anybody in my whole life to constantly rub peoples noses in it over their apparent wealth......
This seriously needs investigation!!

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Are you seeing the same as me here? The promises about how the £57k would be used (to fund his treatment, which he had in the main on the NHS), the bowelbro charity to help families of children with cancer, the avastin legacy? Of course he may have donated to certain things but a charity is supposed to be transparent, and implies legitimacy, and when he furiously did that live where he showed his bank accounts the £57k was supposedly still there. And the charity was closed down before posting any information about income. This was in July 22 when he still had sub-2000 followers.

I agree that he may not have expected the cancer to kill him, and that’s sad, and maybe he had all good intentions to set-up and run a charity, but the more followers he got the further he seemed to move away from that position and I think what unnerved many of us was the flaunting of apparent wealth and the furious outbursts. Again, of course we all deal with bad news and our impending mortality in different ways but when you’re talking about helping the families of children with cancer one day and “buying” a Ferrari the next it’s bound to jar! As well as being hateful to people who dare to call you out, and acting as though people who don’t have as much as you say you have are ill-educated, pot noodle eating, peasants! Had he let it wash over him, because if he had nothing to hide he had nothing to answer, nobody would be questioning him now rather than letting him rest in peace.
He actually refused to pay for a scan at one hospital as he said the £3k was too much to pay so he was finding another place to do it cheaper but surely that’s what his £57k could have been used towards a scan is part of cancer treatment. No it’s either already spent on that worlds most expensive private island honeymoon or the deposit for the car!

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023

You write things and get your point across so perfectly! Thank you for re sharing those posts it’s actually still makes my blood boil.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Does anybody have the full title of the Bb Go Fund Me that was done ages ago at the beginning or the actual link, screenshot maybe.