BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
Oh dear I spoke too soon! Just received not so nice (and rather threatening “I know exactly who you are”) email from Lisa. I’ll attach. I’m not sure why she thinks my earlier posts were after her nice email this morning. I originally posted a week ago after she had a go at me, but somehow I’m in the wrong? Utterly bizarre! I’m signing off guys. Time to go to the police.

Aug 14, 2023
Said all forgotten? She was nasty to you.
Excepting your apology what for?
Bit of advice, go to the police, dont call them, they have to listen to you properly if you turn up. Tell them about the fundraisers too. She knew who you were. She blocked you.....so are you still getting the refund? Cos she's breaking the law if she doesnt ...

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
Said all forgotten? She was nasty to you.
Excepting your apology what for?
Bit of advice, go to the police, dont call them, they have to listen to you properly if you turn up. Tell them about the fundraisers too. She knew who you were. She blocked you.....so are you still getting the refund? Cos she's breaking the law if she doesnt ...
I apologised to her for not realising it was Lisa I was emailing (I did detail this in my original posts on here). The emails I got when I asked for the refund were all signed “a significant find” so I presumed I was dealing with the website/book people. It was only when I got the rude email saying they were “loosing patience” with me that it was signed Lisa and I realised that’s who I was dealing with. So I emailed to say I was sorry I didn’t realise it was her, and that I was so sorry she had lost her husband and I hoped I hadn’t added to her stress (with asking for the refund).

Funnily enough I am in one of the “protected catagories” Richard mentioned. I’m disabled and a wheelchair user, and she’s let me know, in writing, that she knows exactly who I am (coincidentally we live near each other so it’s reasonable that I feel threatened).

If anyone can still see the page and she should post anything about me, my Instagram account, or business I’d like to know so I can hand it to the police.

Lisa, I bought something from an organisation that you are now an ambassador for. I didn’t receive it and was spoken to in a very rude and disrespectful manner after being pressured several times for my bank details. I didn’t receive the refund. So it’s quite reasonable that I should seek others opinions.

I might also add that I, as an individual, had a contract (book purchase) through your organisation, BowelBro/a significant find. This is important. My business/business Instagram is separate from me as an individual. If you post anything at all about my business I will sue you and press additional charges with the police. I’m not playing silly little girl games here. I sought advice about what I am legally allowed to post, and as you sent you phone photo under the guise of the bowelbro/significant find organisation that I originally had contract with (the book purchase) I am legally within my rights to share that. Bowelbro/significant find is not protected with the same rights as an individual.

Do not shared anything about my business or business Instagram. I will sue you and press appropriate charges. Do not post anything about my as an individual, you are bound by GDPR rule (I’m the individual, you’re the organisation).

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
To be transparent I have just received an email from the significant find website saying I have been issued a refund. I’ll attach. I assume it’ll just go back onto my bank card. This whole thing could have been avoided if she had just issued the refund when I asked instead of harassing me for my bank details and being rude with me.

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
And my business Instagram page has just been followed by an account called “trolls_unmasked.” Anyone know what this is?

Aug 14, 2023
Well said, good for you, I hope you are still going to go to the police, richard/they have threatened people before, he has doxed people and put them all over social media, as you know, i would explain this to the police and say you are concerned and log your details and get a crime ref number, just as a deterrent, if this does blow up as a scam its more evidence. Just because she has refunded you doesnt mean everything else is forgotten.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I’m so sorry you’re going through all this. You simply asked for a refund and I will say again I e never been asked for my bank details when I’ve purchased anything online. Refunds always go back to original payment method. Didn’t she also ask for your address? Why would anyone give out their bank details and home address via email? You have done nothing wrong. She does have stuff to hide otherwise why on earth would you still be reading these gossip sites? If my husband had recently passed that’s the last thing I would be doing. One of yous said earlier they made their beds now they have to lie in them. If I was her and nothing dodgy had been going on first thing I would have done was:
1. Get the publisher to immediately start the print of the book
2. Donated all that GFM money to a bowel cancer charity

This way anyone who had doubted mine and my husbands integrity would have been shut up once and for all.

But that money is either long gone which I suspect is the case or as Richard admitted himself it was still sitting in his bank account. Sitting there to do what though? Lisa how are you planning on spending it? It wasn’t used for treatment (the reason people donated in the first place) and it wasn’t used to help make children living with cancers lives any better. Another thing he said he was going to do with the money.

They both spent that money and they both enjoyed the benefits. If I’m wrong and it’s still sitting in an account why not donate it?

Why is the book going to print taking so long? Is it because they don’t have the money to print it? Has that also been spent? Or is it because she had to re write it as it was full of lies and fairy tales that people could easily pull apart? I’m sorry but that book went on sale March 2023, they re launched again in the summer, then even pushed sales for a 3rd time in the days before his death. To then be told directly from the publisher that it’s looking like March 2024! That means they were selling something that didn’t exist. It’s disgusting and now the way decent honest people are being treated when asking for a simple refund is a disgrace. Widow or not, they have taken peoples money and not delivered. Don’t forget the other stories of people requesting refunds when Richard was still alive and being blocked!!! Let’s also not forget Richards big announcement that all profits from the second launch were going to charity. Convenient to say this when pushing for sales but then conveniently forgotten when they have banked the money.

Non of this has been made up, we aren’t trolls we are people who are angry that they have used cancer as a way of making money.

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
Well said, good for you, I hope you are still going to go to the police, richard/they have threatened people before, he has doxed people and put them all over social media, as you know, i would explain this to the police and say you are concerned and log your details and get a crime ref number, just as a deterrent, if this does blow up as a scam its more evidence. Just because she has refunded you doesnt mean everything else is forgotten.
Well they’ve already threatened me by emailing to say they know exactly who I am (with sinister laughing faces). I’m waiting on advice now but I think going to the police just to log it is what I’m going to do. If anything appears online regarding me or my business then I will of course press charges.

It’s such a shame. I really believed him. We had a good relationship online. I even offered him free day in my studio (being vague so I don’t identify myself) after he expressed an interest in creative pursuits. Things were good until I asked for a refund. I can’t believe it.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
To be transparent I have just received an email from the significant find website saying I have been issued a refund. I’ll attach. I assume it’ll just go back onto my bank card. This whole thing could have been avoided if she had just issued the refund when I asked instead of harassing me for my bank details and being rude with me.
Funny how they have worked out now how to refund you but previously wanted your bank details and address!!!

Aug 14, 2023
Very well said and totally spot on. I start to doubt things sometimes and think are we wrong, but no I dont think we are, still no explanation for why its been moved to March 2024. Do the book buyers even know yet???

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
And my business Instagram page has just been followed by an account called “trolls_unmasked.” Anyone know what this is?
You are not a troll. See this just winds me up. You haven’t said anything personal about either of them. Said you only had good things to say until the way you were treated over a simple refund request. So when businesses get complaints does that mean anyone to raise a complaint or request a refund is now a troll? They love using this one as a scare tactic. He put his web of (some truth)and lies all over IG. When you lie you get caught out. They don’t like being caught out and the way to defend or stop the lies being uncovered is to call us trolls

Aug 14, 2023
Mention PC jack stanley because he has been involved in all of this, Richards claims of PC stanley hunting down and arresting all these trolls. Total rubbish, and has prob caused this PC no end of bother I can imagine. And dont let them fob you off with action fraud, they take months to address anything. You feel threatened and they live close by. Best of luck.

Boriswaddle

Oct 29, 2023
So what is the trolls_unmasked Instagram account about? I looked quickly at the thread on here but I don’t understand it. I hope my details haven’t been passed on by Lisa to this Instagram account.

I’m not a troll. As I said, all interactions were nice. The only time it turned nasty was from Lisa when I asked for a refund. All my messages were nice and polite.

I wasn’t a member of this forum. I only joined to shared my experience to see if anyone had been through similar and had advice for me. And now I’m being called a troll and threatened, and followed by sinister accounts.

I have shared truthfully, transparently, and when I received a positive email from Lisa I documented that too. That’s not trolling. I’m simply sharing my not so positive experience and have been met with not so veiled threats. I’m devastated that this can all come about just for asking for a refund. I might also add that I only asked for the refund because she invited people to request one.

Aug 14, 2023
Just block that account if you are concerned I would.
I keep doubting my own mind over this, but everything you and @Sal and @Sweeterthan say is correct. This is not the behaviour of a credible company, or the behaviour of a credible genuine person. Blocking people who request refunds after they have said you can have one....is so bad, so the public comment they put up about saying people can request a refund if they want one, is just for show.
None of this was necessary. But if its a scam what do you expect. Money disappearing out the pot, as refunds, is not good, thats if theres any money in the pot left.......🤔

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Lisa we got March 2024 from your actual publisher! Just to remind you here’s an email directly from them!!!