BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
People can have a wedding, that's not legal. Then get it legalized at a later date at registry office. But that wouldnt make sense because they rushed it thru cos he thought he was dying. Otherwise they could of waited it out......but why spend that much on a fake wedding, or did they already have one booked ( im sure it was June)but brought it all forward which meant legality would be in place.. ...
Who knows, but it was weird the way all the sudden name changes were done, cat an mouse...
You have valid points there. Yes they did have a June wedding booked and if that was the case then yes they would have given the correct notice period. Not thought of that before.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
You have valid points there. Yes they did have a June wedding booked and if that was the case then yes they would have given the correct notice period. Not thought of that before.
You can’t move a wedding - you need to go give notice a second time if any of the details change (eg date, venue etc).

Reactions: Sal

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Tattle has reopened but only with an invitation code. Someone did mention the communication with the publishers, but it seems to have gone again.

Aug 14, 2023
@Boriswaddle. Lisa is lying, the book is not getting printed imminently, the publishers have basically confirmed all the things she said yesterday, were lies....again, ....have you seen the email on here. I doubt it was ever going to appear in the shops either.

Aug 14, 2023
I think lisa and the publishers will be going their separate ways. They have literally just outed her today. Cant imagine publishers would want to stay involved, dragging their name through the mud.

Aug 14, 2023
Why arent we all jumping from the roof tops, we finally have the proof this is all a massive con, its all very quiet........
Good comment from Betty on T. Sums it up perfectly. I hope she,they, are getting battered with messages and refund requests, and the police are showing an interest. I think sadly people wont get their money back....

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Why arent we all jumping from the roof tops, we finally have the proof this is all a massive con, its all very quiet........
Good comment from Betty on T. Sums it up perfectly. I hope she,they, are getting battered with messages and refund requests, and the police are showing an interest. I think sadly people wont get their money back....
Betty has finally commented - she doesn’t mince her words! 😆

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I think her rants are just shameful - she throws people under the bus to cover her own back. Remind you of someone?! If she didn’t mean to cause trouble she’d go straight onto the BB Instagram and apologise for saying that @Boriswaddle had been harassing her and we were lying about what the publishers were saying. At the moment Rs following still seem to believe her, but surely they must be starting to question it all? (I guess though we don’t know how many of that 12k are real people). And that is based Lisa, on the fact that the publishers have emailed 2 different people telling them the provisional date is March 2024. As we keep saying, if that’s incorrect it’s in your gift to prove otherwise so please do.

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I think her rants are just shameful - she throws people under the bus to cover her own back. Remind you of someone?! If she didn’t mean to cause trouble she’d go straight onto the BB Instagram and apologise for saying that @Boriswaddle had been harassing her and we were lying about what the publishers were saying. At the moment Rs following still seem to believe her, but surely they must be starting to question it all? (I guess though we don’t know how many of that 12k are real people). And that is based Lisa, on the fact that the publishers have emailed 2 different people telling them the provisional date is March 2024. As we keep saying, if that’s incorrect it’s in your gift to prove otherwise so please
We have 3 emails now mine, Bobs and Tinkerbells all saying provisionally March 2024 and no mention that they are just finalising a front cover (as stated by Lisa) then will have a print date in around 3 weeks (as mentioned by Lisa) 🙈

Aug 14, 2023
Apparently the police will make a note. But its the people who have paid for a book and not received it that will need to put a complaint in. And dont think oh well its only £25, it all adds up to nearly 60k, dont even know if that includes Kindle. The publishers have so outed her by saying what they did, and issuing a NOTICE, removing themselves from anything to do with the financial side of things, That says they may of had quite a few emails, how is lisa going to explain this to them, its there in screenshots sent, the lies she is telling people. I wouldnt be surprised if Troubador removed themselves from the whole situation, I would, theres no guarantee as Betty said that they are even going to go ahead with the "provisional print," like shes says that could be just for show, its really difficult getting this to the Bb followers unless they read on both forums, and considering he has 12.7k supposed followers, most we know are fake, you can normally tell by how many people like the posts. If its a few hundred and not a few thousand then you know theres alot of fake bots. People should put in for refunds, see what happens......

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
We have 3 emails now mine, Bobs and Tinkerbells all saying provisionally March 2024 and no mention that they are just finalising a front cover (as stated by Lisa) then will have a print date in around 3 weeks (as mentioned by Lisa) 🙈
But obviously you’re all lying because for some reason you don’t want the book to be published (& want to see those poor people not get anything in return for their £25!). Who’s delusional here?! And until she gets rid of anyone who may be writing on here and/or Tattle she can’t control the narrative. And actually even then, people will get fed up and make their way over like we did. Honestly, I’m not sure why the BB page has been left up anyway.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
This so confirms she is lying, how do we let the Bb squad know,???? has she said anything on bb. the publishers have actually without actually saying it, confirmed she is telling lies.

Aug 14, 2023
Anybody know if shes commented yet, or too busy packing her bags an booking her flight to Brazil......I really dont see what lies she can tell to come back from this, do the followers even know, or is all quiet on the Instagram front???

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Anybody know if shes commented yet, or too busy packing her bags a booking her flight to Brazil......
No idea I’m afraid. I thought she’d blocked me but I actually think I unfollowed the page a while ago, which was why I could still see the page when I looked for it. Didn’t mean to but I was clearing off people I don’t have any interaction with and seemed to have had very loose fingers! Have to say I’m not unhappy about it - nobody needs that toxicity in their lives! I think lots of Tattlers are still on there. She may have to get rid of all the real people to clear the page of negativity!

Aug 14, 2023
Very toxic. But dont forget its all done through Stories, so it disappears, they the followers have nothing to check back and refer too...surely they must be smelling a rat by now...!