BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
That is absolutely hysterical! I bet Traceyj is busting a blood vessel with fury 😂😂😂. So I’m off comms for the day and come back to all this! But seriously Lisa, I think you need to shut the eff up about other people being trolls, inconsiderate, unfeeling and whatever else you levelled at people who had the guts to speak up and say they didn’t want to be ripped off, as this seems to suggest it’s not your first rodeo! Or alternatively you need to come clean about the fact that your husband wrote dreadful and untrue things about you on public forums. Whatever, it doesn’t look great! Tattle have hit it on the head - the supporters were Richard’s not yours, and are being nice to you because they feel it’s expected of them, but the nasty doxxing you felt was acceptable, and all this information coming to light is the result of the fact that you showed no grace when it was suggested you should refund the money, or were literally asked to by those brave enough, and you bullied and threatened people. I read back over stuff on tattle and realise you thought you were “outing” me when you threw that innocent woman to the wolves. For what? For telling you that if the book wasn’t going to be published any time soon you should do yourself a favour and refund those people who honestly had bought it out of goodness of their hearts. And even cropping my comment you couldn’t make it say anything else, because it didn’t! I’m sure you read back over the comments we all made, and I said about my attention to detail because I’m a lawyer. A barrister actually. And my whole career has depended on being forensic and paying close attention to what I and others say. And I can spot a lie a mile off. You clearly don’t take so much care and you’re leaving a very precarious trail with all the screaming and shouting. Do you not think potential employers, and anyone in your life to be honest, look out for things like this on social media? I told my kids from as soon as they had any devices not to post anything they wouldn’t be able to defend, or might feel ashamed of. Do yourself, and your husband’s memory a favour, and do the right thing and bring this all to a finish now before the sh@T really hits the fan, because I get the feeling Tattle are only just warming up!

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Well bleeping well, the hole is getting deeper,
See Tracy's been told and no longer replying,
And Tittle is seemingly only paid up to next month, no disrespect meant but is this woman for real???
She seems very naive,
It's all gone bleeping mad with ridiculous speculation, and who are all the newbies jumping on the bandwagon on both forums, now  WE have all proved theres fraud.!!! Well not me specifically, Bob, who I might say is still work in progress, 🤪 stop messing up the lines an can we get back to the real bleeping issue, FRAUD.
Fingers crossed somebody has reported all of this.

Day 7 I believe with nothing from the BB account, I really hope the police are having a word. 👮‍♂️🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔👮‍♂️

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
That is absolutely hysterical! I bet Traceyj is busting a blood vessel with fury 😂😂😂. So I’m off comms for the day and come back to all this! But seriously Lisa, I think you need to shut the eff up about other people being trolls, inconsiderate, unfeeling and whatever else you levelled at people who had the guts to speak up and say they didn’t want to be ripped off as this seems to suggest it’s not your first rodeo! Or you need to come clean about the fact that your husband wrote dreadful and untrue things about you on public forums. Whatever, it doesn’t look great! Tattle have hit it on the head - the supporters were Richard’s not yours, and are being nice to you because they feel it’s expected of them, but the nasty doxxing and all this information coming to light is the result of the fact that you showed no grace when it was suggested you should refund the money, or were literally asked to by those brave enough, and you bullied and threatened people. I read back over stuff on tattle and realise you thought you were “outing” me when you threw that innocent woman to the wolves. For what? For telling you that if the book wasn’t going to be published any time soon you should do yourself a favour and refund those people who honestly had bought it out of goodness of their hearts. And even cropping my comment you couldn’t make it say anything else because it didn’t! I’m sure you read back over the comments we all made, and I said about my attention to detail because I’m a lawyer. A barrister actually. And my whole career has depended on being forensic and paying close attention to what I and others say. And I can spot a lie a mile off. You clearly don’t take so much care and you’re leaving a very precarious trail with all the screaming and shouting. Do you not think potential employers, and anyone in your life to be honest, look out for things like this social media? I told my kids from as soon as they had any devices not to post anything they wouldn’t be able to defend, or might feel ashamed of. Do yourself and your husband’s memory a favour and do the right thing and bring this all to a finish now before the sh@T really hits the fan because I get the feeling they’re only just warming up!
Well said, and yes Tracy/lisa must be beyond raging,
I dont care,
Cant help but feel shes long gone by now or planning it, with house sale to follow on.
Surely the beeping cherubs must be smelling rats by now.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
And Tittle is seemingly only paid up to next month, no disrespect meant but is this woman for real???
She seems very naive,
It's all gone bleeping mad with ridiculous speculation, and who are all the newbies jumping on the bandwagon on both forums, now  WE have all proved theres fraud.!!! Well not me specifically, Bob, who I might say is still work in progress, 🤪 stop messing up the lines an can we get back to the real bleeping issue, FRAUD.

Day 7 I believe with nothing from the BB account, I really hope the police are having a word. 👮‍♂️🚔🚔🚔🚔🚔👮‍♂️
How’s our dear friend Bob doing?!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
She seems very naive,

You see things in the paper every day about fraud ect there was a couple who got se fancied to 3 years for stealing £100knoff his parents. They have stole the GFM and until she proves any of us wrong they have also stolen the book money. That’s over £100k if his sales figures he stated he had achieved were true. That’s not a slap on wrist that’s jail time 🙈 be great if an investigative journalist got hold of all these treads and got something out there.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
So thats were the innocent woman came from, she thought it was you...OMG.....I bet that woman still hasn't had an apology, 🤬
I didn’t even take it in, but all she could say about me was that I wanted the book not to be published! Because of course that’s a thing! I use up all my wishes on hoping a book I’ve no interest in other than to feel concern that people may have been ripped off doesn’t get published!! And then she took to social media to attempt to destroy someone’s business as revenge. Pathetic!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
You see things in the paper every day about fraud ect there was a couple who got se fancied to 3 years for stealing £100knoff his parents. They have stole the GFM and until she proves any of us wrong they have also stolen the book money. That’s over £100k if his sales figures he stated he had achieved were true. That’s not a slap on wrist that’s jail time 🙈 be great if an investigative journalist got hold of all these treads and got something out there.
I thought exactly the same thing! Unfortunately it was greed that drove them too.

Aug 14, 2023
I get that people try to see the good, but people do this type of thing alot, and just because we dont come across them (until now) doesnt mean they dont exist.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Not forgetting this...the charity gala...an investigative journalist would be good....🤔
Screenshot_20231102-134754_Chrome.jpg
All those people who bought tickets (they got the venue for free) and then all the generous people who donated the auction and raffle prizes. Non of this money was used for cancer treatment or helping children with cancer. Lisa and Richard spent it on their lavish lifestyle. Please oh please let a journalist get hold of all this. Might even make a good crime drama episode 🙈

Deleted member 645

Aug 14, 2023
This is nuts.
So many coincidences with that account.
ADHD, age 35/6, cane Corso named cub, pet cats, owns a Range Rover, exact same colon cancer diagnosis with same treatment plan, financial struggles, builder, did own renovations, mentions Ben Pickering (Richard's ex Bil), comments that his cancer was "a significant find", the list goes on.
I read through all of the account comments and something stuck out. Richard mentioned on his instagram that he enjoyed reading and that is another thing that Reddit user shares in common. Nearly every single comment from that user has perfect spelling and grammar.

I think back to the screenshots of his rants and long stories on the account and recall there constantly being many grammatical and spelling errors. They read very different than the Reddit comments that are speculated to be his.
He has since passed away but his wife's rants are posted in a similar style and littered with grammatical and spelling errors. Perhaps when they're both furious they have the same writing style.

Last edited:

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
Yes it is absolutely 100% fraud. How can we get an investigative journalist involved? Will someone try and get the death certificate? I would but I'm skint until the end of the month.
I am not actually new, I was on T. But now can't get back on it

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
This is nuts.
So many coincidences with that account.
ADHD, age 35/6, cane Corso named cub, pet cats, owns a Range Rover, exact same colon cancer diagnosis with same treatment plan, financial struggles, builder, did own renovations, mentions Ben Pickering (Richard's ex Bil), comments that his cancer was "a significant find", the list goes on.
I read through all of the account comments and something stuck out. Richard mentioned on his instagram that he enjoyed reading and that is another thing that Reddit user shares in common. Nearly every single comment from that user has perfect spelling and grammar.

I think back to the screenshots of his rants and long stories on the account and recall there constantly being many grammatical and spelling errors. They read very different than the Reddit comments that are speculated to be his.
He has since passed away but his wife's rants are posted in a similar style and littered with grammatical and spelling errors. Perhaps when they're both furious they have the same writing style.
Yes! I noticed that too in the few I saw, and I always thought that R was very articulate, so when he lost his cool and the rants were nothing like how he’d spoken before it really did jar. And I’ve noticed with Lisa a lot of the time they don’t make any sense. I know that when you’re cross you stumble over your words but I would have thought if you were that rattled you’d take the time to collect your thoughts because you posted something incoherent!