BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
Can someone email or ring publishers please, (I will, but its best to have more than one person so its genuine,) If they know nothing about this then its either another lie, or a different printers funny how this appears after my comment about the lack of print date/ 3 week comment, i made the other day.....always a new delay,........how have the cherubs taken this...???
Screenshot_20231126-220707_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Tinkerbell59

Nov 8, 2023
Can someone email or ring publishers please, If they know nothing about this then its either another lie, or a different printers funny how this appears after my comment about the lack of print date/ 3 week comment, i made the other day.....always a new delay,........how have the cherubs taken this...???
Well i left a comment on her last grid post, asking about a book update earlier on, just noticed i had a notification of a reply to my comment, so went to look and nothing, so went to check the page and i cant find it, so assume ive been blocked, gutted haha dont know what her reply to my question was, if anybody can see it, do tell, perhaps why we've had the bullshit update if the infamous book

Aug 14, 2023
With all respect @Tinkerbell59 your name did pop up a few times on here and you tube. so you probably weren't hard to find so she could block you, unless it wasnt the same name as your Instagram... 😓🤔😓 🤷‍♀️
So when the so called 'print date' appears, ( whats the bet the printers will be busy and 'print date' will be January some time, ) which lets face it theres no excuse for it not to be announced tomorrow now, and go to print tomorrow if the 'front cover' is done, its a maximum of three weeks till its ready.....(what she said in last post). then there will be another delay, and does she even have his permission to change things, oh listen to me talking about it like its real.....🙄....and it was a '24 story' watch it disappear before most of the cherubs see it, ......lets watch the goal posts move again shall we.....🙄

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Well it aint coming soon with TROUBADOR, even with a surprise cover....theres books on this list all coming soon, some without covers. Will keep checking.
Screenshot_20231126-225355_Chrome.jpg

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
With all respect @Tinkerbell59 your name did pop up a few times on here and you tube. so you probably weren't hard to find so she could block you, unless it wasnt the same name as your Instagram... 😓🤔😓 🤷‍♀️
So when the so called 'print date' appears, ( whats the bet the printers will be busy and 'print date' will be January some time, ) which lets face it theres no excuse for it not to be announced tomorrow now, and go to print tomorrow if the 'front cover' is done, its a maximum of three weeks till its ready.....(what she said in last post). then there will be another delay, and does she even have his permission to change things, oh listen to me talking about it like its real.....🙄....lets watch the goal posts move again shall we.....🙄
most recent reply 😉

Aug 14, 2023
@Tinkerbell59 i should imagine your post / question about book would disappear when you were deleted or blocked, mine did, I asked a question that they didnt like and didnt want others seeing and was deleted and blocked pretty quickly. I wonder if you were kicked off because you dared ask about the book...has anyone else asked @Ghostgirl ? How do the cherubs seem,? ....think they already thought it had gone to print......🤷‍♀️ oh sorry, its another 24 hour story isnt it. So comments wonts be seen by anybody but her....again, nothing to refer back to....🙄

Last edited:

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Working last night in the lab, with 'Bob' and we got to chatting about the last book cover post,
I said I thought it looked very unprofessional, so in our break, we started looking at the Image Stock sites on google, some are free some you have to pay for, copyright an all.
Took us a while, all those beeping hands, but then we found this, Exactly the same picture, slightly different angle, I couldn't get ours to tilt, in colour, lighter shading on bottom hand, but nails, shadowing, lines on the hand, even the cloud placement,
Exactly the same picture!!!!
So either the printers use this method, using images off Stock sites, you would think they would have their own, who wants an image on their book cover that any tom dick or harry (pardon the pun) could download and use, very poor.
Or Lisa's been a very busy bee, with her homemade work of art, !!!!
WHAT THE ACTUAL DUCK !
All this effort, to fool and trick people, taking complicit to be fraudulent to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL NOW!
I'll just leave this as a surprise!!

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Can someone email or ring publishers please, (I will, but its best to have more than one person so its genuine,) If they know nothing about this then its either another lie, or a different printers funny how this appears after my comment about the lack of print date/ 3 week comment, i made the other day.....always a new delay,........how have the cherubs taken this...???
That sounds unnervingly like Richard. Why is she as a grown woman who’s not played the Instagram game on her own account before writing posts like this? A simple grid post saying thanks for your patience, the print date is …, you’ll receive your books by …. The rest is all a bit OOT. And here’s a prompt for your Lisa: the everafter garden has been open for a couple of weekends. You mentioned how you’d be going there as soon as it opened to dedicate a flower. Two weekends have passed. Did you forget?? (Let’s see how quickly a post about this comes up - perhaps she did it in private and didn’t want to share, like the “awards ceremony”, or she’s not been going out (unless it’s to a bar opening?!) so hasn’t felt up to it yet 🤔). And saw last night dear Rob’s family posting (on the grid, no fancy disappearing story!) about his funeral, close friends and family only, but with a livestream for other friends, although making it available on instagram later. Rob had 7000 followers. R allegedly had 13k. Amazing how for someone so desperate to be publicly loved that the cherubs weren’t given any more than a photo of the front of an order of service (none of the words inside). Guess they weren’t that special after all.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
That sounds unnervingly like Richard. Why is she as a grown woman who’s not played the Instagram game on her own account before writing posts like this? A simple grid post saying thanks for your patience, the print date is …, you’ll receive your books by …. The rest is all a bit OOT. And here’s a prompt for your Lisa: the everafter garden has been open for a couple of weekends. You mentioned how you’d be going there as soon as it opened to dedicate a flower. Two weekends have passed. Did you forget?? (Let’s see how quickly a post about this comes up - perhaps she did it in private and didn’t want to share, like the “awards ceremony”, or she’s not been going out (unless it’s to a bar opening?!) so hasn’t felt up to it yet 🤔). And saw last night dear Rob’s family posting (on the grid, no fancy disappearing story!) about his funeral, close friends and family only, but with a livestream for other friends, although making it available on instagram later. Rob had 7000 followers. R allegedly had 13k. Amazing how for someone so desperate to be publicly loved that the cherubs weren’t given any more than a photo of the front of an order of service (none of the words inside). Guess they weren’t that special after all.
Have you seen my post, 🤦‍♀️ page 67, the book cover is a Stock image picture off google.

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Have you seen my post, 🤦‍♀️ page 67, the book cover is a Stock image picture off google.
Just seen it, thank you! So why would a professional middle aged woman who has just lost her husband waste time doing a mock up of a book cover that she then says isn’t the actual book cover, and she’s keeping that as a surprise???? That’s just ridiculous! Thank god I’m not in the same position but I know for a fact there is no way I’d be spending time going through stock images trying to find something to keep the cherubs off the scent when my partner had only been dead for 6 weeks. It’s complete BS! If this is her maybe she was the driving force behind him the whole time??!

Reactions: Sal

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Just seen it, thank you! So why would a professional middle aged woman who has just lost her husband waste time doing a mock up of a book cover that she then says isn’t the actual book cover, and she’s keeping that as a surprise???? That’s just ridiculous! Thank god I’m not in the same position but I know for a fact there is no way I’d be spending time going through stock images trying to find something to keep the cherubs off the scent when my partner had only been dead for 6 weeks. It’s complete BS! If this is her maybe she was the driving force behind him the whole time??!
I'm seeing it as another fake post, giving them something to get excited about, there is no real book cover coming, shes just buying herself time, for what ever reason, that's why it looks so awful, and she claims they aren't using it, she did it herself,

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
It’s just pointless, especially they already have one fake cover as it is, doesnt need a second one. All that was needed was a grid message, cover approved and the print date. Time wasting tactics. As usual all very odd 😩