BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
I may of found the next delay, she says she will be 'informed' of the print date because its going through a third party.... (apparently she already knows and is just keeping the cherubs waiting, stretching out the timescale, every day she can delay must be a bonus for whatever's going on) ..so thats saying the print date will be decided by them not her, which means if they cant do it until say January, its not her fault....🤷‍♀️ passing the 'delay' onto the printers, for the non existent book..so the cherubs wont get angry, shes done every other scenario, having to read it herself, ....discussing changes, changing front cover, what left, lets blame the printers now!!! .🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

20231128_235908.jpg

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I may of found the next delay, she says she will be 'informed' of the print date because its going through a third party.... (apparently she already knows and is just keeping the cherubs waiting, stretching out the timescale, every day she can delay must be a bonus for whatever's going on) ..so thats saying the print date will be decided by them not her, which means if they cant do it until say January, its not her fault....🤷‍♀️ passing the 'delay' onto the printers, for the non existent book..so the cherubs wont get angry, shes done every other scenario, having to read it herself, ....discussing changes, changing front cover, what left, lets blame the printers now!!! .🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

20231128_235908.jpg
And she forgets the post above where she says R had sorted the book out and there was nothing more to do. If there was nothing to do, which would be correct contractually because their contract was with him and not her (which they confirmed) the publishers could have just hit the button. Remember she said there might be a slight delay because she wanted to see the first one printed??!? Perhaps she’s decided to have them scribe by hand and she’s sitting and watching every word appear 😆! She does forget what she’s said in the stories, and that’s why it changes, but as I said, it seems that many of the screenshots are freely available by googling him so there’s no easy escape from the truth.

Aug 14, 2023
True. Shes running out of excuses now. Shes used most of them, cant wait to hear the next one...its got to be blame the printers.....
People who tell the truth remember what they say, because its fact and it happened...people who lie...forget what they say.....because its made up and never happened....so theres no memory matter.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
True. Shes running out of excuses now. Shes used most of them, cant wait to hear the next one...its got to be blame the printers.....
People who tell the truth remember what they say, because its fact and it happened...people who lie...forget what they say.....because its made up and never happened....so theres no memory matter.
That’s totally true!

Milemi

Nov 29, 2023
I have been a long time reader of the BowelBro thread on Tattle (not a member) ever since Rich himself ranted about them and I wanted to see what it was all about (around the time he was talking about setting up Tittle). Anyway, what I thought I was going to read (trolling just to be spiteful), was not the case and I very quickly got up to date with all the threads and couldn't believe what I was reading. On the day that Lisa doxxed those two women, I reached out to one of them (who had posted on here about her experience with them) because I felt so bad for her as she was receiving lots of hateful messages and her business was being jeopardised all for just enquiring about where the book she had ordered was. She said she was having a meeting with the police the following day and they were taking it seriously (thank goodness!) and so i'm inclined to believe that L & R currently are under investigation as has been mentioned. Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get an update as the lady blocked me which I hope was just due to the police investigation/advice from police - as our conversation had been nice and pleasant so I was a bit taken aback when I went back to ask how it had gone with the police. Hopefully this confirms the police are involved now and nothing personal.
Anyway, all this to say, one thing she told me that really stood out was that a friend of R's had been in touch via DM after she was doxxed and said none of his friends went to his funeral, nor were they even told about it. Which is what we all suspected and makes everything all the more suspicious. I really hope that there is an investigation into the fraud- there surely is too much evidence now for the police not to investigate.

Aug 14, 2023
We are finding more an more that people who previously thought we were all trolling and hateful are coming over and reading on these forums and openly saying its not what they expected, that we do have valid facts and points. Granted some comments are unnecessary but the majority of what we talk about on here has been proven to be true. The facts are there for the police, anybody to check. If anyone is trolling its lisa, with all the nasty things she and he have done. ...

I know the lady you mean and she is now very quiet on here so I'm not tagging her.
We never heard anymore about her report to the police, so no idea what happened,..... I know she felt very threatened because she lived so close.
As for the 'friend' of Rs who got in touch with her, ... that could of been anybody really. Stirring up trouble.
Some of his friends did go to funeral, fake or not. A couple of them posted about it. Just a picture of Richard at Crematorium, well could of been anywere really.
Im doubting police involvement .....because lisa is still posting about fake book, and acting like nothing is wrong. Unless something has happened in last two days since she posted update...... She is taking a long time telling the cherubs the print date, considering she said she knows it....which is game playing because they have waited long enough for a "fake" print date ...🙄
Unless more people contact the police over this, especially the book buyers, they havent got the time for ' he said, she said' and I know the facts are all there and undeniable...but it needs a whole lot of people making alot of noise for them to listen.
I do hope with all my heart they are being investigated. . ...fingers crossed...🤞🤞🤞

Milemi

Nov 29, 2023
Yes, I think there will be lots more people like me, fully invested in the threads but not members. I think a lot of his followers will be wising up to the inconsistencies and lies. I initially started following R after following Bowel Babe and it wasn't long after that I realised he was less inspirational and more braggy, materialistic and bad tempered.
Yeah you are right with regards to the funeral but it was only 2 friends and 1 of which is the one that did the fundraising gala for/with Richard. Still seems a bit strange that more people didn't post about it but only because he was the type of person to flaunt and brag about things so you'd think he'd want that to be done when he died.
The police thing, because his insta account is private, could it be that in the early stages of an investigation th police can't view his page/stories and that's why Lisa keeps posting? Also, with stories, they disappear quickly so maybe she's under a false sense of security about continuing the book facade on there knowing that they won't see them without having to go further into the investigation to get the data from Insta/her phone? I am probably wrong but does make me wonder.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
No friends at his funeral? Surely that raises the suspicions that there was no funeral - he used to have about 20 people around at his house for parties (these are documented on Instagram) - why on Earth would friends not go to a funeral?

The three weeks has now passed so where’s the book or the print date, Lisa?

Milemi

Nov 29, 2023
Yeah it really does. I've found the message I received so I can repeat it verbatim from the lady I spoke to who received this message directly after the doxxing. 'A friend of Richard's messaged me today after seeing everything. They told me that friends have suspicions about whether he is dead. No friends were at the funeral. They weren't even notified or invited.'

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I wonder if this so-called friend can be verified? It would be worth looking at the followers of a few of the notable “friends”, in particular the one who was suddenly his “best friend” once he’d died. The one who did the fundraiser with him. That would show if they were linked to him or just some random person. Nobody actually posted about the funeral, just a vague “said goodbye to …” which covers a multitude of sins. Even Lisa’s wasn’t really a post about it. But then nobody posted about the cycle ride despite there being the life size cut out of R for them to pose next to!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Yeah it really does. I've found the message I received so I can repeat it verbatim from the lady I spoke to who received this message directly after the doxxing. 'A friend of Richard's messaged me today after seeing everything. They told me that friends have suspicions about whether he is dead. No friends were at the funeral. They weren't even notified or invited.'
Bloody hell 😳 it also brings us back to what was discussed yesterday that horrible message Lisa shared, the one she blanked out previous comments. It did feel very personal, someone that knew them not just a follower on social media and it’s weird she didn’t shared the whole thread. I remember months ago there was a lady who stated he owed her family a lot of money and that they dropped it when they found out he had cancer. He borrowed saying he needed it for his Dad, as he was unwell and needed to money to help him and I think maybe home improvements ( weird considering he was suppose to have owned the biggest and best multi million building company ever) it’s also weird the only friend who shared anything about the funeral was the dodgy mate who arranged the GFM and gala. The same friend who also had a multi million building company but hasn’t filed accounts and what he had the company is worth zero 🙈 I also remember their was a Reddit comment months ago someone saying Lisa and Richard had cut them off after he had shared the GFM page on FB. They said they couldn’t understand why they went mad about it when most people share fund raisers ect

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I wonder if this so-called friend can be verified? It would be worth looking at the followers of a few of the notable “friends”, in particular the one who was suddenly his “best friend” once he’d died. The one who did the fundraiser with him. That would show if they were linked to him or just some random person. Nobody actually posted about the funeral, just a vague “said goodbye to …” which covers a multitude of sins. Even Lisa’s wasn’t really a post about it. But then nobody posted about the cycle ride despite there being the life size cut out of R for them to pose next to!
Forgot about the cycle ride and the life sized cut outs 🙈

Aug 14, 2023
Lee prescott. Police will be looking at him to. he arranged both the gfm and the charity gala.... i don't think anyone at the cycle ride supported them there was only around six comments on the just giving page. So all the expense of the cardboard cut out and nobody used it.
And im sorry but if this person is saying his/her friends are suspicious about him dying you would tell the flippin police, so that doesnt sit right......

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Yes I've thought exactly the same, bowelbro is private. Their own little insta bubble havent got a clue whats being said or proved .. in the outside world, but i think alot of the more clued up ones read on the forums.
But she forgets most of the screenshots of those 24hr stories are on here or Tat. for the police to look at any time they chose. And they do have their ways of getting access to Instagram if needed.

Aug 14, 2023
Have you read above, she told all she apparently has a date, three days ago, but has still not told cherubs, catch up on the previous pages...👍

Milemi

Nov 29, 2023
Lee prescott. Police will be looking at him to. he arranged both the gfm and the charity gala.... i don't think anyone at the cycle ride supported them there was only around six comments on the just giving page. So all the expense of the cardboard cut out and nobody used it.
And im sorry but if this person is saying his friends are suspicious about him dying you would tell the flippin police, so that doesnt sit right......
Yeah that's true. The only thing i'd say, if it is a 'close' friend and/or someone within his group of friends, possibly they won't go to the police because they are worried about the repercussions of it if his other friends found out. Say you had doubts about one of your friends but no 'concrete proof' and you thought people would find out that it was you that went to the police accusing that friend of faking their death, you probably wouldn't go and risk falling out with the rest of your friends. Sorry this isn't very articulate, i can't quite explain what I mean but hope this makes sense! I'm just thinking, if they don't want to go themselves because of that, it might be why they messaged that lady so quickly off the back of the doxxing to let her know it really isn't just 'trolls on tattle' that believe he is lying.

Aug 14, 2023
An that takes me back to the earlier post that questioned what the cause of death was. These people dropped the money issue when they thought he had cancer, if he didnt die of cancer, thats maybe why she got the raging text she put up......maybe like you say it could be that family.

Reactions: Sal