BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Honestly people get hauled over the coals for the smallest of misdemeanours and yet others seem to get away with murder. It seems the more wrong you do the more you get away with. I don’t know what’s gone wrong with the world but it definitely needs putting back on its axis properly!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Honestly people get hauled over the coals for the smallest of misdemeanours and yet others seem to get away with murder. It seems the more wrong you do the more you get away with. I don’t know what’s gone wrong with the world but it definitely needs putting back on its axis properly!
Totally agree, this has gone on for far too long, something needs to give, police just seem to want an easy life, I know for a fact bob has complained and reported stuff everywhere he can, no more he can do, the more people that do the more likely the police will listen they might already be investigating who knows, 🤷‍♀️ if this was a product in real life I would have the ombudsman involved by now, the police have been informed of this by several people, that I know of, so if they get away with this an the police did nothing, and everybody lost their money, if they haven't already that's a story for the local papers, police yet again, when they had been informed this was going on, letting the public down.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
It’s so true. I honestly think as his died the police won’t care but the fact that Lisa is also a part of all this missing money then surely it’s worth them investigating.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Totally agree, this has gone on for far too long, something needs to give, police just seem to want an easy life, I know for a fact bob has complained and reported stuff everywhere he can, no more he can do, the more people that do the more likely the police will listen they might already be investigating who knows, 🤷‍♀️ if this was a product in real life I would have the ombudsman involved by now, the police have been informed of this by several people, that I know of, so if they get away with this an the police did nothing, and everybody lost their money, if they haven't already that's a story for the local papers, police yet again, when they had been informed this was going on, letting the public down.
I think the press are worried about running a storey due to Lisa being a widow but that shouldn’t be a get out of jail free card. I do think if he was still alive this would defiantly have been reported in the papers by now.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
It’s so true. I honestly think as his died the police won’t care but the fact that Lisa is also a part of all this missing money then surely it’s worth them investigating.
Yes but shes continuing the fraud, shes completely complicit in all of this, him dying has all bee n far to quiet, she was happy to put the house break in in the papers, for sympathy, happy to put his story and the book release in the papers, for sympathy, but never bothered to let them know he had died 🤷‍♀️ a Tattler did, dont you think that's weird,
Lisa had to share it on Bowelbro, bet she was fuming. Obviously didnt want it going in the papers, same as no obituary. 🤷‍♀️

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I think the press are worried about running a storey due to Lisa being a widow but that shouldn’t be a get out of jail free card. I do think if he was still alive this would defiantly have been reported in the papers by now.
Just cos he supposedly had cancer doesn't make him beyond the law, same goes for her, grieving widow stealing from people is not beyond the law. I think that's what shes banking on.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Oh @Sal you make me laugh, the way you always put defiantly instead of definitely. 😂😂😂 it just reads so funny, blooming spell check, it's always changing my flippin words, 🤣🤣🤣
A previous post of mine had lisa down as a window, 🤪

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Another thing to throw into the mix as well - when Rich was still ‘alive’ he was working on a project in Raunds Wellingborough.
Rich stated that he had sold this project on and was offered a price he couldn’t refuse back in June this year
The property , the farmhouse , was marketed by an independent who is on Instagram - Brendan May real estate - and was launched the week after his own property went on the market at offers over £800k
This was drastically reduced to £700k the next month and is currently SSTC - a huge drop for somethings that’s only been up for sale a month
Unless you needed to sell it very quickly ?? !

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Yes but shes continuing the fraud, shes completely complicit in all of this, him dying has all bee n far to quiet, she was happy to put the house break in in the papers, for sympathy, happy to put his story and the book release in the papers, for sympathy, but never bothered to let them know he had died 🤷‍♀️ a Tattler did, dont you think that's weird,
Lisa had to share it on Bowelbro, bet she was fuming. Obviously didnt want it going in the papers, same as no obituary. 🤷‍♀️
Yeah I agree with you totally, she is committing fraud. I just think people may be going easy on her due to her being a widow. Widow or not she needs to be made accountable.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Honestly I’m with yous on everything, I suppose what I mean is she thinks she can play the card and alot of people/cherubs who normally now would have reported her are maybe are holding back because they feel bad reporting a widow. These are also people who probably haven't read all the facts that have been uncovered ect. If she wasn’t a widow and if people were more aware on what was happening a lot more people probably would have reported her/them to the police by now. It’s very frustrating.

Equally he hid behind having cancer, that family he lent money from even stated they had stopped chasing him due to his diagnosis.

They both think they can/could get away with all this and I really do hope the police are investigating.

Remember I said there was a girl recently sent to prison for setting up a £25k GFM under false pretences. How did that manage to get to court and all this with the Davies as it stands is being ignored.

Hopefully we will all see some sort of justice in the future. Even for it to appear in a national paper. As you said she is an accomplice in all of it.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Oh @Sal you make me laugh, the way you always put defiantly instead of definitely. 😂😂😂 it just reads so funny, blooming spell check, it's always changing my flippin words, 🤣🤣🤣
A previous post of mine had lisa down as a window, 🤪
I’m really dyslexic and with numbers too. You should see me writing a phone number down 🙈🙈🙈

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Another thing to throw into the mix as well - when Rich was still ‘alive’ he was working on a project in Raunds Wellingborough.
Rich stated that he had sold this project on and was offered a price he couldn’t refuse back in June this year
The property , the farmhouse , was marketed by an independent who is on Instagram - Brendan May real estate - and was launched the week after his own property went on the market at offers over £800k
This was drastically reduced to £700k the next month and is currently SSTC - a huge drop for somethings that’s only been up for sale a month
Good spot 👍🏻

Aug 14, 2023
Ive always said its like they are waiting for the house sale to go through, like they have a buyer and have kept it quiet like she did the funeral and international man ,all the delays.......maybe its this house??? SSTC.....Thats in the process of going through...then shes off... the other house can be dealt with wherever she is...brazil even....all very suspicious.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Glad you mentioned this, I HOPE THE POLICE ARE READING THIS. 👍

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yeah I agree with you totally, she is committing fraud. I just think people may be going easy on her due to her being a widow. Widow or not she needs to be made accountable.
She absolutely should not be given leniency for being a widow! People with serious documented and long term mental health issues don’t get any leniency so why the hell should she?? If she’s lying about the book and refusing to refund people then she’s committing fraud by misrepresentation. What a he is doing in that case is lying about something to give a benefit to herself and a detriment to others. It’s simple. And it can carry a custodial sentence depending on the amounts and intention involved!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Honestly I’m with yous on everything, I suppose what I mean is she thinks she can play the card and alot of people/cherubs who normally now would have reported her are maybe are holding back because they feel bad reporting a widow. These are also people who probably haven't read all the facts that have been uncovered ect. If she wasn’t a widow and if people were more aware on what was happening a lot more people probably would have reported her/them to the police by now. It’s very frustrating.

Equally he hid behind having cancer, that family he lent money from even stated they had stopped chasing him due to his diagnosis.

They both think they can/could get away with all this and I really do hope the police are investigating.

Remember I said there was a girl recently sent to prison for setting up a £25k GFM under false pretences. How did that manage to get to court and all this with the Davies as it stands is being ignored.

Hopefully we will all see some sort of justice in the future. Even for it to appear in a national paper. As you said she is an accomplice in all of it.
Prob because people reported it to GFM, they investigate, no point in telling the police, GFM investigate then they take it to the police. It's not going to get looked at unless people make the effort. We can talk about it till we are blue in the face, actions speak louder than words 😉😉😉

Someone give tat a poke, they very quiet, is she still quiet over the '' print " date, waiting for a screen shot.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Ive always said its like they are waiting for the house sale to go through, like they have a buyer and have kept it quiet like she did the funeral and international man ,all the delays.......maybe its this house??? SSTC.....Thats in the process of going through...then shes off... the other house can be dealt with wherever she is...brazil even....all very suspicious.
I've looked but dont know which one it is, 🤔

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I've looked but dont know which one it is,

And yeah like he said he sold all his businesses, they are still in his name now on companies house,

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Isn’t it weird with T some of the biggest voices went as soon as the ‘funeral’ post was shared. As we keep saying we are here to try and expose the fraud. They seem to have got bored as soon as they thought he had died. This storey has no way ended. The fact it’s shone a bigger light on Lisa now. To me it shows she is as bad as him and any scamming and fraud she was part of all long. Not the innocent that at times I thought she was, maybe not innocent maybe nieve. She is into money as much as he was. The most troubling thing to me is the job she held, whilst party to all her husbands comings and goings, is shocking!