BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
I looked at that, if i rem rightly it hadnt been updated for quite a while...maybe its not in use....worth a look tho...👍 Twitter.

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
@maggie needs all this info, but were the hell would you start ....🤣 theres sooooo much, all points to fraud. The more you read or hear, the more fraudulent the pair of them are.
Throw in Romeo Bater and the stolen rent deposits, his fake company website using other people work and jobs, all his companies worth zero at companies house or closed before filling end of year accounts, stink bomb cottage, company CCJs, loaning money ‘to help his dad’ and never repaying that family who lent it to him, doxing innocent people, asking for drugs online, asking for peoples addresses for money, oh and not forgetting the master piece that is the 10 month wait for his book, feel free to add anything I’ve missed 🙈🙈🙈

Aug 14, 2023
And breathe ...🤣
Expensive Caincorso designer dog.
All the work on the house.
All furniture in the house.
Bowelbro charity gala. Not sure of total.
Bowelbro gfm fundraiser 50k apparently.
Private chef, expensive food.
The book...50k dont know if that includes Kindle version.
Her wages would not support all above.
God knows whatever else.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
And breathe ...🤣
Expensive Caincorso designer dog.
All the work on the house.
All furniture in the house.
Bowelbro charity gala. Not sure of total.
Bowelbro gfm fundraiser 50k apparently.
Private chef, expensive food.
The book...50k dont know if that includes Kindle version.
Her wages would not support all above.
God knows whatever else.
I was going to say designer dog 🙈 Lisa contracting his moody company to carry out the works on the house so he could claim the VAT back, doesn’t matter he doesn’t own the house he lives in it, they are suppose to be married so that is fraud!!!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Yes HE said he needed to sell her car in a bbc radio interview (I’m sure it’s still available on bbc sounds now)
You’re right he did forget it was on an actual radio station. Same time claiming on IG his a multi millionaire who flys everywhere first class. When you write it all down I can’t believe I was sucked in by him 🤣 op let’s not forget stating a NHS surgeon was so upset when discovering his cancer he cancelled all his remaining appointments for the day. Nurses crying on his shoulder. Building a house for Lisa, even out a plack on it: built for Lisa! A forver home but then stating on a live on IG it was always meant to be a flip.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023

Says initially diagnosed stage 2 then when they "opened him up" he was stage 4.

Says he had symptoms from aged 18, blood when going to the toilet.

Calls avastin a chemotherapy, it's actually an immunotherapy drug, not chemo.

Said it never crossed his mind to fundraise, says it was his pal's idea.

No mention of his wife selling her car. Is there is a longer clip?
Yep but no ‘opened up scars’ just small key hole scars that’s alerted everyone to his WLS.

Claimed in a Q&A on IG when asked: how did you loose all your weight?

Answered: getting stage 4 cancer

🙈🙈🙈

Aug 14, 2023
So how can he go from needing to sell her car to afford treatment,
To going on a private island for a honeymoon costing 25k. To buying a Range rover with private davboss plate, To buying or leasing a Ferrari with private bowelbro plate, to expensive meals with private chefs at your home, designer clothes...and a ridiculous cherry tree in the hallway.
And she used to work for the council.
Gosh @maggie You have opened a can of worms we had forgotten about....🤪

Aug 14, 2023
And for anyone who has missed the post, apparently they have another house up for sale, (the barn that he said he had sold in the summer, just like he said he has sold his company, thats still in his name) its SSTC... Maybe that's why lisas delaying the none existent book print....it was up for 800k same time as sad house, and was dropped to 700k after a month, for quick sale, shes waiting for money to come in, either to pay book refunds back or to do a runner........most likely do a runner cos paying back refunds would be admitting there was no book....so fraud.
@maggie You need to know this as well. 👍

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
So how can he go from needing to sell her car to afford treatment,
To going on a private island for a honeymoon costing 25k. To buying a Range rover with private davboss plate, To buying or leasing a Ferrari with private bowelbro plate, to expensive meals with private chefs at your home, designer clothes...and a ridiculous cherry tree in the hallway.
And she used to work for the council.
Gosh @maggie You have opened a can of worms we had forgotten about....🤪
Don’t forget the Cherry Tree was imported all the way from Japan or Singapore as mentioned in the House Sale details 🤣 but turns out his mate (?another guy who set up a GFM to climb and mountain and didn’t complete it) made it for him 🤣🤣🤣

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
And for anyone who has missed the post, apparently they have another house up for sale, (the barn that he said he had sold in the summer, just like he said he has sold his company, thats still in his name) its SSTC... Maybe that's why lisas delaying the none existent book print....it was up for 800k same time as sad house, and was dropped to 700k after a month, for quick sale, shes waiting for money to come in, either to pay book refunds back or to do a runner........most likely do a runner cos paying back refunds would be admitting there was no book....so fraud.
@maggie You need to know this as well. 👍
Which barn was this @Tired of the BS ? I must have missed that little storyline!