BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
True, again no actual actual actual flippin date....its all down to the printers now taking the blame off her. Shes passed the buck, Very clever lisa. not exactly what i said you would do, but close enough...👏👏👏 couldnt show the publishers name then in case we checked, 100% that was written by you....!

Last edited:

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Right so I’ve read up on it a bit more. Sole directors and share holders in their will can appointment a personal representative who can take charge of the limited company on the event of death. After death the shares will be transferred to the personal representative. The personal representatives still have the legal obligation to notify companies house of the directors death within 14days (this clearly hasn’t been done) and she can’t play dumb because if this is the process they had in place she should have informed companies house. The transfer to the representative still has to be applied for at companies house or in some cases through the courts. I reckon she hasn’t done this as it takes time and didn’t want the company to get frozen whilst sale was going through. The company will still have to pay TAX on any profits (from the house sale) it will be very interesting to see if Davboss ever files any accounts again (probably not) and then she will get away with not paying the TAX on that property sale. I reckon the reason she hasn’t listed herself as a representative is to avoid paying TAX bank the money clear the account (not informing companies house that his dead) and clear off with the profits.
I think this is exactly what is going to happen

Dec 1, 2023
I have just joined after reading here for months... I have come from the other site but this one is far more on the ball at the moment. I have been trying to find out about his missing years from 2013-18. Someone must know? There are so many twists and turns but it is all beginning to lead to the biggest scam yet. I think he is alive and living abroad. I think he is writing the posts too.

Aug 14, 2023
Shes probably sitting there laughing thinking of all the money coming in and knowing by the time its clear the cherubs know theres no book...she will be long gone...
The police cant be investigating, she wouldnt of put that up if they were.....

Aug 14, 2023
Thankyou T seem to have lost interest since he 'died'
With all the money they set to make from these barn houses, i wouldn't be surprised if he was,
All that money and him missing out, we need to focus on what we do know and get it reported to Companies house and HMRC. Only way to throw a spanner in the works of their carefully made plans......
Oh and welcome. 🙂

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Hi @Dorothy Perkins welcome. There’s definitely a bigger scum than just the book and the GFM/gala going down. So wouldn’t be totally surprised if he had buggered off like canoe man but I still struggle to think that’s the actual case. I’m more inclined to think that Lisa is as obsessed with money as he was, was involved in all his dodgy dealings to begin with and she just wants to bank as much cash as possible and then disappear and start her new life.

Let’s face it just her hiring her ‘husbands’ business to do the build on her house is fraud. He lived there they are suppose to be married, doesn’t matter if the house wasn’t in his name that’s still both TAX and VAT fraud. What this simply proves she was always in on the scamming and dodgy dealings right from the start.

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
All read this!!! It can take months for a company that only had a sole director and shareholder to be able to operate! Even with appointing a representative prior to death. Looks like we have sussed out exactly why funeral was on down low and also why companies house have not been informed it’s all about the selling of these barns!!!

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
What I dont get is why he didnt sell these houses while he was around, why let lisa enjoy it all......again weird....
They were only completed recently. You can sell off plan but even then money isn’t exchanged until they are finished.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
So were they his to sell if they were only finished recently? Confused
He originally said he was an owner of this in this development/barns or Davboss Ltd was. Then he said he sold the business (that owned them) in June and he had sold his business (even though still showing as both director and share holder and new confirmation statement was only filed in September) but the sales advert for these barns states Davboss still very much part of the whole development. So yes they would be Davboss Ltd to sell if he was still alive. After death Davboss can still sell them but it can take months until via court application a new shareholder/director is appointed. The fact that his died but Davboss is still ‘trading’ means Davboss will be paid for the sale (as on paper Richard is still very much alive at companies house) but technically Davboss should be frozen as director is dead and new share holders and director hasn’t been assigned (as that link I just sent states that can take months after death) so my thinking is she hasn’t let companies house know his dead as it can take months for a new shareholder to be appointed and she doesn’t have months she wants a quick sale now so as you stated earlier she’s kept him alive on paper or companies house. Then will probably knock the HMRC on any TAX due as they can’t go after a dead man and if it wasn’t for this site and other gossip sites then no one would ever be any the wiser and Davboss will eventually be struck off automatically and the big TaX bill would never come to light.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Get it...👍

Anybody fancy emailing Troubador, they ignored my last one, i bet the printers shes talking about are fictional, of course they are, that update was written by LISA , Troubador probably have nothing to do with it anymore, I bet my xmas turkey pot noodle on it.....
But seriously this needs calling out....

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Get it...👍

Anybody fancy emailing Troubador, they ignored my last one, i bet the printers shes talking about are fictional, of course they are, that update was written by LISA , Troubador probably have nothing to do with it anymore, I bet my xmas turkey pot noodle on it.....
But seriously this needs calling out....
I will reply to the email I got saying thank you for your reply and it’s all sorted know, attach her screen shot for tonight and say she’s now confirmed that yous have sent to book to the printers. I will let you know if I get I reply 👍🏻