BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
If you search the area I mentioned earlier for the farmhouse, there’s also SIX other properties being marketed between August and November this year, with three actually saying that they have been built by davboss and the others state by a small independent developer.
These were the barns that have been developed surrounding the main farmhouse which we know is sold STC
One of the smaller properties has also sold
Now Rich did say he’d sold Davboss but companies house information doesn’t confirm that and I have strong doubts that he did .
IMG_9975.jpeg
@Dorothy Perkins this statement

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
As well as the profit to be made on any part of his barn sales ( was joint project with mark 7 property ltd ), last years accounts showed £175k owed to creditors with another £25k due this year.
So would be nice to have sales proceeds paid into her bank account and then wind up the company due to his ‘death’ and not pay your creditors .
I too fail to see how Lisa cannot have any part or knowledge in all of this. Strange how all the activity today has resulted in another non date for the book update

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Did he actually own the barns and farmhouse? I'm sure he was invited around on the open day to look at them. I thought he pretended he owned them to inflate his ego.
No one knows what’s true or not with Rich, but he did brag about this project being his biggest investment to date.
I just find it bizarre that the estate agents would actually state that davboss built them if he was not the one to benefit or part benefit from any sale proceeds

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
As well as the profit to be made on any part of his barn sales ( was joint project with mark 7 property ltd ), last years accounts showed £175k owed to creditors with another £25k due this year.
So would be nice to have sales proceeds paid into her bank account and then wind up the company due to his ‘death’ and not pay your creditors .
I too fail to see how Lisa cannot have any part or knowledge in all of this. Strange how all the activity today has resulted in another non date for the book update
Exactly

Dec 1, 2023
A lurker on this thread, as well as T, for a while now. People are asking what Richie was doing between the years 2013 - 2018.

So far I have found these businesses that he owned, there could well be more.

R DAVIES & SON (CLAIMING HE WAS WORKING WITH HIS FATHER RICHARD DAVIES SNR)

RDJ BUILDING CONTRACTORS

THE KENSETSU.BUILD GROUP LTD

KENSETSU.BUILD LIMITED

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
No one knows what’s true or not with Rich, but he did brag about this project being his biggest investment to date.
I just find it bizarre that the estate agents would actually state that davboss built them if he was not the one to benefit or part benefit from any sale proceeds
Honestly I thought his big project was aload of rubbish too until these recent findings.

I cabt see why the estate agent would mention Davboss is they weren’t actually the developers/owners still either.

It’s actually a quite a ‘significant find’ 🤣 what you uncovered here. The fact that estate agent putting Davboss name to these builds but Rich staying he had sold the company in June and these barns are still on sale now.

Put into the mix that Davboss Ltd shouldn’t even be trading as its director/shareholder is ‘dead’.

It’s not very easy reporting anything to companies house I mentioned before some moody company was using my dead grandmothers house as their business address and had stuck a lockable post box on it. When we called companies house they didn’t care. We even received VAT and numbers and letters from companies house. We called HMRC and they didn’t care.

So if we do call companies house with information that a listed active director is actually dead I’m not sure how bothered they will be but I will give it a go anyway.

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
A lurker on this thread, as well as T, for a while now. People are asking what Richie was doing between the years 2013 - 2018.

So far I have found these businesses that he owned, there could well be more.

R DAVIES & SON (CLAIMING HE WAS WORKING WITH HIS FATHER RICHARD DAVIES SNR)

RDJ BUILDING CONTRACTORS

THE KENSETSU.BUILD GROUP LTD

KENSETSU.BUILD LIMITED
Hi and thank you 👍🏻

Dec 1, 2023
But he didn't have any money to invest in building projects. He used the name Davboss to carry out work on their (her) house to avoid paying VAT. He used contractors but inflated his own ego by coming up with a company name which in itself inflated his own ego. He never worked, he stole photos off another builders website of finished projects. He probably lived in a bedsit until he met Lisa, he was overweight, penniless and had lots of scams in his past. They are either in debt or have other dubious ways of getting money. The cars, dodgy designer clothes, private number plates, house, private chefs, holidays etc make me think of individuals who have to spend to hide money they have received in non legal ways. Friends of theirs seem to fall into that category too. He was never a builder or a 'boss'. He just set up a company to avoid tax and to brag. He couldn't even pay for his own weight loss surgery - she paid.

Aug 14, 2023
But his death was September. surely she would get looked at for registering it so late.....unless they just dont bother .....yes i heard they owed 200k , so a good way to get away from this debt, shes sitting at home reading all of this, laughing at what we get wrong. But youve been pretty predictable so far.....have we sussed out your grand plan? The s**t will hit the fan when people find out.....is that why the Ferrari is being stored in the super car garage, are you worried it might get vandalised when people find out....

Aug 14, 2023
There was never going to be a date. I said she would blame the nexr delay on the printers in an earlier post and she has, fictitious tho they may be,
A fake stock image book cover. Now a fake message from fictitious printers.....

Aug 14, 2023
You have to have your facts,
Its Davboss Build, dont let them fob you off, ive sent quite a few emails. But over davboss roofing. They did reply, but there was nothing really, they confirmed they had applied for sttike off.
Davboss build is a whole new thing. This is tax avoidance, fraud and deceit. Im sure they will be very interested. especially when its this much money.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
But he didn't have any money to invest in building projects. He used the name Davboss to carry out work on their (her) house to avoid paying VAT. He used contractors but inflated his own ego by coming up with a company name which in itself inflated his own ego. He never worked, he stole photos off another builders website of finished projects. He probably lived in a bedsit until he met Lisa, he was overweight, penniless and had lots of scams in his past. They are either in debt or have other dubious ways of getting money. The cars, dodgy designer clothes, private number plates, house, private chefs, holidays etc make me think of individuals who have to spend to hide money they have received in non legal ways. Friends of theirs seem to fall into that category too. He was never a builder or a 'boss'. He just set up a company to avoid tax and to brag. He couldn't even pay for his own weight loss surgery - she paid.
That’s exactly it there must have been another way to obtain money to invest in a project like this. As we keep saying their lifestyle didn’t warrant their income. It’s all very confusing. We seem to be there or just about but there are still missing pieces to this puzzle, it’s frustrating.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Also what implications would it have for his close family member who is a barrister/judge if he was alive, involved in scams, dishonesty and defrauding the taxman?
That’s why I think his dead. When he was alive I don’t think he would even think for a minute that his dodgy dealings could affect memebers of his family.