BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
I dont think he would care to be honest, didn't he borrow money off his dad. And not pay it back. Didnt he say on Twitter that his dads bowel cancer was back, maybe his dads not around, he could of passed.. ..

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
That’s exactly it there must have been another way to obtain money to invest in a project like this. As we keep saying their lifestyle didn’t warrant their income. It’s all very confusing. We seem to be there or just about but there are still missing pieces to this puzzle, it’s frustrating.
There are certain type of people who claim to be ‘property developers’

Every way I look at it she was in on everything and knew about everything and at the same time had that job in child protection. That really gets to me.

It was weird the house suddenly going on sale too, out of the blue and then she cried when it was mentioned on a live.

This all might be as simple as he pissed off the wrong type people, owed alot of money to these people and that’s why his done a bunk, taking the GFM/gala book sales money. It’s enough to keep him going for a while. Maybe that’s why the house went up, they were being forced to sell it because they owed money to the wrong kind of people.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
All speculation sadly but rem he had Captain Jack sparrow around because someone broke into his garage and urinated on stuff... i always thought he did that for sympathy because he called the papers to do the story....that could of been someone he peed off....

Dec 1, 2023
His dodgy dealings did affect family members. They were implicated in Romeo Bater as his Father invested in the business and lost lots of money. Someone else on the Romeo Bater forum implied that another family member was removing negative comments about him from the Internet. His ex brother in law was jailed for many years for his part in a huge property scam in South Wales.

Aug 14, 2023
Yeah pretty awful, no wonder his relationship with family was strained, his dad was supposed to be at the cycle run, but no pictures...im really surprised his brother in law hasnt dobbed him in, he served time ,rich got away scot free.....
I think we should all pester the life out of companies house, they cant ignore stuff if we all gang up.....they will have to investigate, the squeaky trolley gets the oil....

Dec 1, 2023
The close friend mentioned earlier has opened a wine bar recently. He has other businesses but nothing that would pay for his expensive cars/holidays. The company accounts for his building company do not show a lot of income. Another one who has a lot of money to spend and likes to organise raves, fundraisers (!) etc.

Aug 14, 2023
So ...UPDATE. .LATEST INFORMATION. lying to companies house, HMRC TAX FRAUD over these new BARN houses that are being sold by DAVBOSS BUILD.
Not reporting his death when they applied to strike off DAVBOSS ROOFING on the day he died, so assets arent frozen and BARN houses can be sold.....clever....
Keeping his death low key for that reason. Making us think he is maybe alive.
Is he really dead when they could be making a million quid.......plus....not including their own house for sale.
One BARN house was quickly reduced from 800k to 700k and is SSTC. Reason for constant book delay, when its sold will she go......

Tattle are so far behind they need to catch up......

Aug 14, 2023
Sorry I put this in wrong place and didnt want to retype......🙄 UPDATE ON WHAT WE THINK IS GOING ON. Thread has gotten abit lost for anyones whos reading.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
I see the sender of thah email to Lisa starts with a ‘B’; what do we reckon it’s B for BowelBro lol.

I find the UI on CC quite confusing - I wish it was more streamlined. But thanks for the company names (whoever wrote them). I’ll dig into those today.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Edited to add: KENSETSU means construction in Japanese. I wonder what led him to choose that name. I don’t believe he’ll have ever travelled to Japan- perhaps he was into manga or something like that.

Aug 14, 2023
Yes totally written by lisa herself, along with the stock image cover pic, also lisa.....does she sleep at night....??