BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
So had a catchup with bob at work, and all the bleeping emailing backwards and forwards to Companies house has paid off, they wanted proof of death, and there was nothing for bob to offer other than the Facebook Announcement, then it was remembered the newspaper article about his "death" (The fact that lisa didnt let the newspapers know and it was a Tattler who did,) the newspaper just copied and pasted what she said in FB announcement, dont even think they spoke with her, anyway, turns out it was enough, so here we go,
I hope it doesn't take away from the HMRC reports.
Sorry if its spoilt her weekend, but theres alot of people out there, who have had their lives upset by what they have done,
And talking about the book, , it's been a whole week since the last fake book announcement, I wonder when they are due to complete on the 700k barn house???

Dec 1, 2023
Just another thing I found on the Internet. For quite a few years he wasn't shown on the electoral roll - then he popped up in 2018 living in a housing association flat in Dunstable. There are quite a few years missing prior to that......

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
So had a catchup with bob at work, and all the bleeping emailing backwards and forwards to Companies house has paid off, they wanted proof of death, and there was nothing for bob to offer other than the Facebook Announcement, then it was remembered the newspaper article about his "death" (The fact that lisa didnt let the newspapers know and it was a Tattler who did,) the newspaper just copied and pasted what she said in FB announcement, dont even think they spoke with her, anyway, turns out it was enough, so here we go,
I hope it doesn't take away from the HMRC reports.
Sorry if its spoilt her weekend, but theres alot of people out there, who have had their lives upset by what they have done,
And talking about the book, , it's been a whole week since the last fake book announcement, I wonder when they are due to complete on the 700k barn house???
Brilliant well done Bob!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Just another thing I found on the Internet. For quite a few years he wasn't shown on the electoral roll - then he popped up in 2018 living in a housing association flat in Dunstable. There are quite a few years missing prior to that......
Within 5 years his living in a house listed as £2,000,000 and flying first class, driving a Range Rover and Ferrari. That’s says a lot doesn’t it???

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Well done bob...👏 thats pretty big,
So she will have to register his death, but prob after the 700k barn house sells, and if hes not dead oops.....but sounds like Companies house have been told everything, have they @Poppyseed. ? This needs bringing to an end now....

@Sal
We really have done a lot of good work here. Let’s hope HMRC pick up our complaints too. Don’t worry too much if the barn sale goes through. Even with a struck off company (if Dav Boss Build ends up getting struck off without filling accounts) they can still investigate a struck off company for TAX fraud and can go back 20 years. Also even better if all of a sudden she appears as a director of Dav Boss Build. It might take time but i have a feeling she won’t get away with it 👍🏻we can keep an eye out on land registry too that will show the house as sold and if it does I will keep reporting Dav Boss Build to HMRC so hopefully she’s forced to pay the TAX!!!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Just had a look at Tittle (🤦🏻‍♀️) and it looks like lots of the comments that had been added by @dogshomeflowers asking about the book have been removed. Talk about controlling the narrative! Surely people are alive to the fact that looks nothing but suspicious?? You throw your toys out of the pram when people ask an absolutely reasonable question - still being asked btw Lisa: where’s the book? - try to deflect by illegally doxxing the wrong or entirely innocent people, and make vague promises about publishing dates to cover the fact you’re saying nothing different from what anybody else is saying (ie there is no publishing date this side of 2024 at least). So this is a message directly to Lisa. The fact that people have been digging even more about your much-flaunted lifestyle and whether they may have been supporting it is entirely reasonable given your stance. For what it’s worth here’s my suggestion. Do a calm video which can be left up on the Instagram page telling people what has happened to the item they have paid for, as is legally required given you are in a contractual relationship with them. Either give them the chance to ask for their money back because this is now not even in the realms of reasonableness, even applying Richard’s own promise that the book would be delivered a couple of weeks after his death (which was a strange thing in itself to say the least - why wait until then?). Or alternatively, put everyone out of their misery and refund them and close the whole silly story once and for all. Whilst you continue this charade you are making people more and more suspicious and that suspicion will ultimately result in something sticking from all the reports that people are saying they’re making. If this is you who is orchestrating all of this you will be guilty of fraud on a grand scale. That will be the end of your career, and not the best way to be starting life as a 40-something widow. Surely you must see why people think you’re in on it all, or that there’s a bigger story out there? Honestly, woman to woman and wife to wife, I would have just refunded the money from the start, donated the gfm etc to a reputable charity, and quietly gone off to mourn my husband. I don’t think I’m alone in that. Vanity publishing isn’t leaving a legacy, and none of what has happened since his death has put Richard in any positive light, so you need to put an end to it all while you both can still have a modicum of dignity. Life shouldn’t be about trying to leave a made-up picture of someone’s achievements, it’s the unspoken that speaks volumes. There are plenty of people out there without a penny to their names who will be sorely missed when they've gone because of the impact they made when they were here. Having a wardrobe full of designer clothes, driving a ridiculous car and bragging about insane holidays is only for the recipient’s benefit. Nobody else gets a thing out of that. It’s nothing to be “proud” of in the way getting your hands dirty to help someone else is. You can’t rewrite the story to suit you. That’s my take on it all anyway. You’ll do you, we all know you will, but honestly, please take a minute to see how this has been spiralling since your silence and ask yourself if that’s what you really want your own legacy to look like.

Aug 14, 2023
Well said, and very true, but the s**ts hit the fan now, too late, reports have been made and investigations may be in place. And she brought it on herself with all the massive lies and treating everyone like they are stupid fools, Disrespectful behaviour and appalling doxxing treatment of people who just asked for a refund/spoke the truth.
She has made people angry and hurt,...... I'm angry about their behaviour and I haven't even paid for the non existent book.
She doesnt give a toss about any of the people she has ripped off, ...the ones who where supportive, donated to the fundraisers and bought the book,.... probably laughed at how gullible they all were,..... these people need to make a stand and demand their money back, report it to the police, what ever it takes. People have looked into things because of the suspicions over the book, etc, Dont feel sorry for her, ....she really doesnt give a toss, she has lied to the point of making fake book covers and fake publishers emails...thats deliberately trying to deceive people. Bet they/she are sooo sorry they started this.
Horrible horrible people. !!

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Well said, and very true, but the s**ts hit the fan now, too late, reports have been made and investigations may be in place. And she brought it on herself with all the massive lies and treating everyone like they are stupid fools, Disrespectful behaviour and appalling doxxing treatment of people who just asked for a refund/spoke the truth.
She has made people angry and hurt, I'm angry about their behaviour and I haven't even paid for the non existent book.
She doesnt give a toss about any of the people she has ripped off, the ones who where supportive, donated to the fundraisers and bought the book, probably laughed at how gullible they all were, these people need to make a stand and demand their money back, report it to the police, what ever it takes. Dont feel sorry for her, she really doesnt give a toss, she has lied to the point of making fake book covers and fake publishers emails...thats deliberately trying to deceive people. Bet they/she are sooo sorry they started this.
Horrible horrible people. !!
I don’t feel sorry for either of them, they were authors of their own destiny for sure, I just want her to realise that she can mitigate the effects of this on herself and others and stop this ridiculous game she’s playing so that the finger doesn’t get pointed back. They’re full of disrespect for those who supported him, gullible as they may have been. But that’s not an excuse for gaslighting and that’s what’s going on.