BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

maggie

Nov 30, 2023
Had Lisa been messaging also? He really is a piece of work. Yes get advice first but you should share if he is taking it that far all because you shared a very valid opinion. I’m sure he will likely be getting a defamation claim from Mr Ahmed shortly too.

Also very interestingly I read this today, from another person’s cancer journey who was also speaking of experience having been seen by Dr Jamie Murphy - ‘They use this score thing called PCI taken from CT scans and it has a maximum score of 39. Anyone over 20 is considered to have too much disease to resect.’

Why would Jamie Murphy still have been considering Richard in June of this year when his PCI was 24? Yet Jamie Murphy has his definitive cut off set at 20. Just more lies from Richard!
I messaged Dr Jamie Murphy about all this. No reply yet. Maybe wont get one🤔

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I reported it, wouldnt tell me much, took all my details, proof of my payment, said they were looking into it and that i wasnt the first they had heard of.
Well done @maggie they dont tell you much, but because you have money involved and a fraud has taken place, they will owe you an update, and they will have to tell you the results of your report, so ask for an update, and maybe explain about the HMRC and companies house, its much bigger than they think.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Surely eventually they will twig there is no bloody book.
They probably have, but no idea what to do, lisa has been media silent now for 12 days so that says alot, said she had a print date from her fake publisher email, but nothing since, but all this had come to light then, shes prob waiting for barn house sale to come thru, then going to go, so the police need to get a jog on.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Ive just been doing that tonight i will be ringing poluce again to fill them in, ffs ive had to take notes
Lol, alot has happened tbf, I would take screenshots of the important stuff, I will tag you on the companies house email post.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Im doing this too, i dont get why nothing is happening, police told me i wasnt only one reported them. They will be sick listening to me
The squeaky trolley gets the oil, you have every right to keep asking what's happening, she is prob going to go, I hope her media silence is down to police activity.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I was a cherub and im only finding out now, how long before the rest wake up but, this is just shocking
She could just go, and leave the Bowelbro page there but disable comments and messages, so it could be months before they finally come to terms with the fact they have been ripped off.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
This previous post of @Poppyseed Never noticed it says" The Offences" you have highlighted----- good to know they agree with us all.....👍
@maggie companies house are looking into why she has not reported his death, we think it's because of the barn development, the 700k house that's sstc, if she reported his death any assets would be frozen and used to pay off their debts, so that's TAX fraud etc. Look at these emails.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
@maggie if you need proof for police for how many books were sold check the Northampton Chronicle they did an article, you can Google it. Richard says he sold 2000, and then he had all summer to sell more. So that's at least 50k. Plus summer and kindle sales.

If they mention his charity donations, that the Chronicle will also show, we reckon he did that to throw people off what was really happening, and it wasnt his money, it was raised by other people, that he took the credit for.

And I'm sorry, but write his bleeping life story, he was a con man and a fraudster, and did nothing in his life to justify a book, but we all know that was a lie anyway, 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Neither do i, she hasnt even given out the fake print date yet and shes known it for 12 days apparently, is this another ploy cos she knows the police are getting involved, imagine how annoyed the cherubs will be that someone has their fake kinder book but they dont have a print date. .🙄🙄🙄🙄.
Just another delay tactic to make the cherubs think their book is coming while she has more time to disappear with 700k barn house money.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Conveniently an online version...
Dont have to show a picture of an actual book then...
This is just yet another delay tactic to make the cherubs think their book is coming, ...only one person ordered a kinder version then.....🤔🤔🤔🤔
Was this just a random comment on a random post? Or was it a post about the book that wasnt a 24hr story....🤔?

Last edited: