BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
Whats this, 🤔 is there a plaque or has she just taken a random picture....is the plaque real.........more proof for companies house then......

Aug 14, 2023
I think people have informed local papers, but its all so confusing to explain....who knows maybe someone has been looking and waiting, if enough people have brought this to their attention maybe they might think theres summat in it after all.....if this all turns out to be true which we think it is, imagine the headline......especially since the local papers have covered his story a few times, (because he phoned them obv)
What a legacy to leave behind.......not a kind caring person who helped the community etc, but a fraudster who conned money using his illness to do it......
I watched Belle gibson, very uncomfortable viewing, felt so familiar... those people where furious when they found out.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Someone has replied to Dogslady. No it wasnt a week ago it was two weeks ago, and yes it was ,"going " to print, ,("going" it could be going next july, clever use of words again) ......she said she would be informed when it did on her fake publishers email....(what was the word she used instead of imminently!! ) but its not going to happen, just another delay tactic...till barn house money comes in........god i wish these people would wake up, there is no book.......
Screenshot_20231213-073658_Chrome.jpg

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Whats this, 🤔 is there a plaque or has she just taken a random picture....is the plaque real.........more proof for companies house then......
Sorry for the confusion - the photo is one drum everlasting garden which shows how they set up the roses. When you pay for one you get given a little wooden plaque, about 2 inches wide, to write your message on. As far as I recall there’s nowhere to put a photo

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
So, he has passed, or can you just set up a rose anyway .....a memory garden, or are his "ashes" there...
It’s a fundraising garden for the Marsden. You can dedicate a rose there, and apparently that’s what Lisa claimed she’d done but also said she’d put a photo there for everyone to see. I don’t think that’s a thing. Attached is a better photo of what it’s like. You don’t get to touch the roses or anything, someone places your marker for you. It’s very calm and elegant, each rose representing those lost to cancer, and is temporary being taken down on December 19th. What Lisa said just doesn’t ring true to me as the organisers wouldn’t want a whole load of random photos spoiling what it’s representing for everyone.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Guys here’s a few news desks you can email. I’ve reached out kept quite basic and said we believe we have a good storey worth investigating, gave the basics and sent them over to our tread for further details.

Aug 14, 2023
It does need investigation, we have our ideas. And the facts do point in that direction, the barn house sale kept quiet, 700k, the fake book cover, the fake pre ordered book...50k.
the constant excuses and delays for fake book....keeping his death very low key, ( it was reported to papers by a forum member not his wife) and not reporting his "death" to Companies house ( which she should have done within 14 days,) so they wouldnt asset freeze the barn developments, the bowelbro fundraiser never spent on what it was raised for, the BB charity gala fundraiser not spent on what it was raised for, Cancer Influencer my Ass........
taking money from people using his illness, lying and cheating, (we have proof)
Doxing and threatening people when they spoke the truth. Including a disabled lady, we have ALL the screenshots.......The big house, The range rover, the Ferrari, the expensive 30k island holiday, designer clothes, she works for the council.!! He didnt work. ....Were did the money come from?
Just a quick update in case a journalist is reading.....we have all the "facts" here, pages and pages of them, is he dead, isnt he dead, lot of money involved, lots of debt to write off, could be the story of the year....locally.......its been reported to HMRC several times for tax fraud, and Companies house are asking her for proof of death, which if she gives, will scupper the barn development sales. And assets will be frozen.
And police have been informed by a book buyer who now agrees she has been scammed. Very similar to Belle Gibson. Instagram cancer hoaxer.
It does really need looking at........Anyone.....! 20231207_170827.jpg

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yes doesnt ring right, so i could do it and say someone had died, no death certificate necessary...🤷‍♀️ something else to fool the cherubs...
No you don’t need to prove anything. You just go there, donate and get a little wooden plaque you write on and they put it next to a rose. It’s a great fundraiser for the Marsden and also it’s a nice way to commemorate people you’ve lost. They aren’t interested in proof because I’m sure most wouldn’t be weird enough to do it for someone who wasn’t dead! But I don’t think she’s done it at all because of saying about the photo, which i just don’t think they’d allow.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Is that supposed to be lisa? In pic...
No that’s from ever after garden’s instagram page. Deborah James went there the Christmas before she died to raise awareness of it, so I guess that’s where Lisa got the idea from as R wasn’t a patient at the Marsden and they didn’t live in London. @Dorothy Perkins, was this taken from EAGs insta page? Did she not post it on the or her own page? But in any case it’s not Lisa and she doesn’t seem to have shared any photos showing she was actually there.

Aug 14, 2023
So could just be a lie for the cherubs benefit then ...🙄I'd put money on she wasnt there......100%

Ok....I found this, without seeing the whole post, this is 20231213_133455.jpg why i wondered if she was passing it off as herself, thought shes not that stupid surely to use another stock image pic again......🤣