BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Okay for clarity, this is why I keep on about the photo comment. There is nowhere to put a photo anywhere near the roses. This is someone who doesn’t actually know what the process is, which suggests she hasn’t actually done it, so why the comment unless it’s to try to convince people of something. As I always say, I’m happy to be proven wrong, but I don’t believe they would allow a photo and nobody else has one as you can see from these photos. Also @Dorothy Perkins, did you say the post was 2nd December? There are no posts on EAGs gram page from that date. Do you think it’s been removed?

Aug 14, 2023
It was about 15 or so the other week. Now there's more, she did reply to first lot, coming imminently....🥴 but last day or so she hasnt responded, the more she lies about this book. The more she incriminates herself, people must be reading here or T because a few have said its a scam....someone on here said....hopefully the cherubs are starting to figure it out....🥳

Last edited:

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
It was about 15 or so the other week. Now there's more, she did reply to first lot, coming imminently....🥴 but last day or so she hasnt responded, the more she lies about this book. The more she incriminates herself, people must be reading here or T because a few have said its a scam....someone on here said....hopefully the cherubs are starting to figure it out....🥳
Ooooh it really does sound like they are!! 😊

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏 🙏

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Any more updates Commenters, ?
Are people still asking about book, getting any replys?
That's very true what @Tired of the BS says the more she delays and lies about this bleeping fake book, the deeper she's getting fraud wise, maybe shes just decided not to say anything an leave them all hanging, let's face it, Bowelbro Instagram is just the fake life, she goes on to perform, then comes off and leads her normal life, Bowelbro is all pretend. !

Aug 14, 2023
Very true. Its a pretend online life, .. she can switch it on and off as she chooses,
Shes an actress called lisa .....🤷‍♀️
Yes, Only occurred to me today, every time she lies and makes excuses, shes committing more fraud. ...digging a deeper hole ....
She best be careful or she wont be able to climb out one day.....🤷‍♀️

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
My very own friend Bob made contact with producers of a scam podcast a while ago. They replied but felt it might be too similar a story to the one they’d previously covered (podcasts can be expensive to produce) but I’ll ask my Bob again to see if they know any more.

Feels like the pressure is ramping up. One of us could pick up the courage to phone the death cert people to see if it exists but I don’t want to do that. I think it would settle the biggest question for us for now. The next one would be the book.

Aug 14, 2023
OH HERE WE GO AGAIN......
people were asking about it yesterday, POSTAGE DATES CONFIRMED SHORTLY, same delay tactic...should get another three weeks out of that, Prob blame the Xmas post next,
thats an update on an old post, " we hadn't anticipated Richards passing" 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 caused a small delay ...... is she hoping it will go unoticed and she can say its been there all the time, and its not a 24hr story....very odd, why not do a complete new post......after all, this is what everyones been waiting for, why not a big huge announcement!! .....getting a feeling of its very rushed....and again low key.......
Anyway, lot of bollocks, barn house sale must be near to completion then....700k in the bank....who was the estate agents, is it showing as sold?
Ive just checked and its Its basically the same thing she said in the fake email from "publisher," on the 1st dec, two weeks ago, so abit of a waste of time FAKE update if it wasnt there before like you said, nothing new........she does like to confuse issues, what do you all think.?

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Cant do that until six months after death which is march according to @Sal Shes tried finding it herself. ..

We have two bobs in the world, fantastic!! 🙂

Last edited:

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
Cant do that until six months after death which is march according to @Sal Shes tried finding it herself. ..

We have two bobs in the world, fantastic!! 🙂
You can if you go direct to the council his death was registered at. The 6 months is for it to be uploaded onto the big online register. His death certificate (if one exists) will be available now at Northampton

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
OH HERE WE GO AGAIN......
people were asking about it yesterday, POSTAGE DATES CONFIRMED SHORTLY, same delay tactic...should get another three weeks out of that, Prob blame the Xmas post next,
thats an update on an old post, " we hadn't anticipated Richards passing" 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 caused a small delay ...... is she hoping it will go unoticed and she can say its been there all the time, and its not a 24hr story....very odd, why not do a complete new post......after all, this is what everyones been waiting for, why not a big huge announcement!! .....getting a feeling of its very rushed....and again low key.......
Anyway, lot of bollocks, barn house sale must be near to completion then....700k in the bank....who was the estate agents, is it showing as sold?
Ive just checked and its Its basically the same thing she said in the fake email from "publisher," on the 1st dec, two weeks ago, so abit of a waste of time FAKE update if it wasnt there before like you said, nothing new........she does like to confuse issues, what do you all think.?
It’s the “not anticipated his death” bit that I think is bizarre. He was stage iv terminal, off treatment for months, on heavy duty pain medication and then in a hospice for end of life care. He had said months earlier the book would be ready for printing 2 weeks after his death to allow for last minute grief tourism in the orders. How was his death not anticipated? My brother had not been told he was end of life, only had one metastasis so was waiting to start some more chemo when sepsis took over very quickly and he died within 10 days. He had stage iv cancer so unfortunately his death was always expected. I find that such a weird comment for her to have said, let alone repeated. And obviously the update was snuck in to shut people up thinking it would fly below the radar.