BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
So another story just been posted….apparently the kindle version has been “delivered”….i can’t see it on Kindle! Would love to know who has actually received it what it contains!! And now she has said Monday I wonder if the account will still be there!!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
So another story just been posted….apparently the kindle version has been “delivered”….i can’t see it on Kindle! Would love to know who has actually received it what it contains!! And now she has said Monday I wonder if the account will still be there!!
Would you see it on Kindle,? The significant find website was flagged as spam.
If there is a " book " it's not on the Troubadour website, which means shes either lying or Troubadour aren't the printers anymore, which means since we exposed the lies about the print date being non existent, shes either run out and found another printers, or shes still lying, and if there is a " book" it's been thrown together in the last few weeks, I find it hard to believe tricky dicky would of written a book, when did he have the time, it was literally a month or so between him putting up snippets and people saying oh he should write a book, next thing hes signing a" book deal" that wasnt a book deal it was a vanity print, and next thing saying the book is due Spring 23,
She said end of october it was due, big lie, if there was a book she could of just gone ahead and got it printed to shut everyone up, but she didnt, it was more excuses, so why should now be any different,
If she is still lying and this" book" doesn't emerge, and she disappears, what sort of person does that make her, lying right up to the end.
I wish the lady on here who ordered the kindle hadn't got a refund, cos then we would actually know it existed.
Has anybody commented they have received theirs? Wonder if shes set up alot of fake Instagram accounts........🤔
And reading it again, she says printers  SHOULD have it finished monday, should, being the word, then it's got to be posted, 'chasing delivery', more delay tactics!!!

Last edited:

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Would you see it on Kindle,? The significant find website was flagged as spam.
If there is a " book " it's not on the Troubadour website, which means shes either lying or Troubadour aren't the printers anymore, which means since we exposed the lies about the print date being non existent, shes either run out and found another printers, or shes still lying, and if there is a " book" it's been thrown together in the last few weeks, I find it hard to believe tricky dicky would of written a book, when did he have the time, it was literally a month or so between him putting up snippets and people saying oh he should write a book, next thing hes signing a" book deal" that wasnt a book deal it was a vanity print, and next thing saying the book is due Spring 23,
She said end of october it was due, big lie, if there was a book she could of just gone ahead and got it printed to shut everyone up, but she didnt, it was more excuses, so why should now be any different,
If she is still lying and this" book" doesn't emerge, and she disappears, what sort of person does that make her, lying right up to the end.
I wish the lady on here who ordered the kindle hadn't got a refund, cos then we would actually know it existed.
Has anybody commented they have received theirs? Wonder if shes set up alot of fake Instagram accounts........🤔
And reading it again, she says printers  SHOULD have it finished monday, should, being the word, then it's got to be posted, 'chasing delivery', more delay tactics!!!
No I cannot see any comments from anyone saying they have received it. There is always a delay tactic!!

Aug 14, 2023
You would of thought someone would of jumped on saying theyve got it....would need to be a fair few of them for me to believe anything, ...and ditto to what @Poppyseed said......

Im waiting for the ,, its finally out on delivery,,,,,,
Few weeks later couple thousand people, ,, havent received it lisa, .....not my problem must be xmas post issues, take it up with Royal mail......the royal mail getting hit with 100s of weres my book..... when it was never sent in the first place ....if shes still around by the time people realise it has never actually been posted out.......

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Adding to what i just said, perfect time, perfect delay tactic, judging by Royal mail last posting days, if its not ready by monday, (she said should be) to post, nobody will be getting it till well after Xmas, with all bank holidays etc...stuff goes missing etc Screenshot_20231217-153321_Chrome.jpg , .........so really good long play delay tactic saying they are ready to go nearly right on top of xmas... ...unless shes sending all 2000+ plus special delivery.....which i doubt, cos theres no book....................!
Reckon barn money is about to decend....

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
EDIT just seen that you can basically upload a pdf to kindle, so to have charged £25 for that is disgraceful (but let’s face it, to be charged £25 for any of it is disgraceful!). It’s literally giving someone a copy of the manuscript, that would have cost nothing to create! They say there’s one born every day … 😂

Is kindle not an Amazon thing? Does it not have to be bought through Amazon to be able to use it? Have to admit I don’t use it so wouldn’t know but googled it and attached is what it said. There may be another way of doing that I don’t know about however. But I agree, surely if people had got it they would have said so on the bowelbro page? That message about not worrying if it’s delayed was an absolute plant!

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Absolutely theres no way people would get it for Xmas unless it was all printed and ready to go in post by wed, and shes not even sure they will be "finished" printing by Monday....but then she never said they would get it for xmas ...all more delay tactics to give her another two weeks or so......

Justbehonest

Sep 11, 2023
Is kindle not an Amazon thing? Does it not have to be bought through Amazon to be able to use it? Have to admit I don’t use it so wouldn’t know but googled it and attached is what it said. There may be another way of doing that I don’t know about however. But I agree, surely if people had got it they would have said so on the bowelbro page? That message about not worrying if it’s delayed was an absolute plant!
Yes it is, I only buy Kindle books and Amazon do not list this book and never have.

Aug 14, 2023
Is there nowhere else you can get 'a kindle ' or a E book......maybe shes just calling it a kindle....🤔 can you order a e book batch without it being available for public purchase?

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Is there nowhere else you can get 'a kindle ' or a E book......maybe shes just calling it a kindle....🤔 can you order a e book batch without it being available for public purchase?
I’m not sure, as previously mentioned I think you can upload a pdf to kindle but I have never tried…I only buy from Amazon. If it was a pdf it would be low quality i imagine on a kindle and definitely not £25 worth!!

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Is that strange or is it just me, no one said they havent received it either. ..has she disabled comments,? You would think someone would have commented by now...🤔
I find it really odd..I really want to comment but also don’t want to get blocked….i feel a lot of us who have been following the story have been now and at least I have the option of still being nosy!