BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
Typical "lisas no proof left style" well we have screenshots....👍👍👍

Reckon shes completing on the Barn house this week,? today,? already has.? ..🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Aug 14, 2023
Screenshot_20231218-093516_Instagram.jpg yes just found it myself, oh that's a bummer whats going to happen now, maybe she's not waiting for sale, the comments about book going out for delivery wasnt expecting that if barn is back on market....does that mean book will be delayed until she gets another sale, or have we got this all wrong, interesting.........
Or....did the buyer pull out just after she put that 24hr story up....says 24hrs on Instagram, so that means it went back up for sale on sat....imagine if the buyers pulled out After her story about book being ready to go anyday....gutted....🤣if this is the case looking forward to the excuse....

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Whats ISBN? Excuse my ignorance....not tech savvy...
So shes going to post ALL these "books" herself, right on top of xmas, lug them all down to post office,....
Or get them ALL wrapped and labelled for a delivery company to pick up...just what you need on top on Xmas.... well don't know what to make of this one..! Whats the twist ...

Aug 14, 2023
Things are mixed up.........the davboss mention goes with this house not the 700k one thats just fallen through....Northdale house might have nothing to do with davboss, the original photos seem to be off two different sites? Unless the Davboss reference has been removed from Northdale.. ......... This is The Old Farmhouse? Cedar barn....this is the description that goes with this house, not Northdale, confusing...

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
THIS is Northdale, with Connell still sold, (unless they havent updated yet,) but no mention of davboss....just says Small Independent developer, could be him........looks like a complete different setting.....obv not as developed as other pictures... Any other views or opinions guys...
And just an observation, if you have two estate agents marketing the same house, only the one who has actually sold it can display the Sstc ....so why did they both have SSTC ...🤔
Screenshot_20231218-102214_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Im confused - why has Lisa decided not to let people buy the book on kindle? It’s no extra work for her but yet she’d make money (or money for charity) if she put it up? Since when has “limited edition” been important? Very weird

Aug 14, 2023
Because its a uploaded pdf file maybe. thats a rip off for £25. Or shes trying to look above board and not dodgy........or because it doesnt exist....and if anyone tried to order it they couldnt......🤷‍♀️

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Whats ISBN? Excuse my ignorance....not tech savvy...
So shes going to post ALL these "books" herself, right on top of xmas, lug them all down to post office,....
Or get them ALL wrapped and labelled for a delivery company to pick up...just what you need on top on Xmas.... well don't know what to make of this one..! Whats the twist ...
Basically it’s a registration that all books have on their barcode.

Aug 14, 2023
Yeh thats why the publishers confirmed her as a liar and declared a statement saying they had nothing to with the Significant find site. And this is the fake book cover she said they had designed but not used, free stock image off Google. I have a s***load more....people as far as on here,.... werent trolling, they were just asking for the truth, you can tell by the replies. Check the dates, it was never scheduled for printing, More lies yet again...just stop....
Ooh do you think this rant is because the "barn
sale" has fallen thru......another excuse on the way maybe.....
20231117_122554.jpg 20231117_122621.jpg 20231117_122639.jpg Screenshot_20231127-013014_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20231127-012737_Chrome.jpg 20231127_014608.jpg 20231218_120549.jpg 20231218_120532.jpg 20231218_120519.jpg

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
This has made me angry. Did anyone here abuse the publishers? Or did we sent very polite enquires? The publishers were kind enough to reply to each of our polite inquiries too.

They love the word troll don’t they. We have always said this site is for facts and not name calling.

Well I hope people do get their book. I also believe if they do get their book it’s only because us trolls have pushed her and made it hard for her to walk away with another lot of TAX free money. So it’s us persisting that has helped this book get across the line.

Still no marriage cert showing BTW.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
THIS is Northdale, with Connell still sold, (unless they havent updated yet,) but no mention of davboss....just says Small Independent developer, could be him........looks like a complete different setting.....obv not as developed as other pictures... Any other views or opinions guys...
And just an observation, if you have two estate agents marketing the same house, only the one who has actually sold it can display the Sstc ....so why did they both have SSTC ...🤔
Screenshot_20231218-102214_Chrome.jpg
Confusing

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Latest update………………
What the actual duck, nobody asked her to reveal the name of the publishers, they did it to boast and brag, richard hadn't been offered a book deal by a publishing house, he organised his own vanity print and paid a deposit. Anyone can do it, they told everyone it was Troubadour, later after a few emails had been sent to them asking about the print date lisa had said, end of October, Troubadour issued a statement to basically say they were in no way involved with the monies that been taken for this book, and said there had never been a print date confirmed,
She said it had gone to third party printers, was that because Troubadour had removed themselves from the situation? Yes I think shes on a rant because barn sale has fallen through somethings p****d her off.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
This has made me angry. Did anyone here abuse the publishers? Or did we sent very polite enquires? The publishers were kind enough to reply to each of our polite inquiries too.

They love the word troll don’t they. We have always said this site is for facts and not name calling.

Well I hope people do get their book. I also believe if they do get their book it’s only because us trolls have pushed her and made it hard for her to walk away with another lot of TAX free money. So it’s us persisting that has helped this book get across the line.

Still no marriage cert showing BTW.
I know Bobs email was very polite, its annoyed me too, yes they did reply, would they reply to trolls.
And exactly right, we have been fighting their corner for this book, tat gave up,
Someone said in an earlier post you can get a death certificate from the council it was registered at now,
Somethings upset her,.... haven't had a rant for a while, wonder if it the Barn sale falling through at weekend. Or is this rant a set up for yet another excuse?

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
My understanding is that the development in Raunds is called northdale barns and is on brooks road . The Farmhouse is the one that was showing SSTC on both Connells and Brendan May.
There are approx ten other properties that were developed 2/3 bedrooms in the barns surrounding the farmhouse and some are still for sale
Brendan May only relisted on insta last night , so may be that Connells just not caught up yet.
But it’s the same house

The northdale barns were posted on Rich’s davboss insta as his biggest investment to date
IMG_0215.jpeg

IMG_0216.jpeg