BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
I find everyone on here says what they think without being abusive or nasty. Yes we get annoyed by her constant lying and finger pointing, she normally does a rant like this when somethings peed her off....just so happens the barnhouse sale fell thru at the weekend for whatever reason....🤔 now she needs another reason for the ,"book" not being posted out.....
I wonder if it was anything to do with Companies house requesting she registers his death....,? 🤔

Aug 14, 2023
Yes, agreed. But two estates agents cant both show SSTC can they, normally its the estate agent that sold it that has that right......cos otherwise its like the other estate agent is also taking credit for the sale, thats why I'm confused, .... doesnt take much believe me...🤣

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Yes, agreed. But two estates agents cant both show SSTC can they, normally its the estate agent that sold it that has that right......cos otherwise its like the other estate agent is also taking credit for the sale, thats why I'm confused, .... doesnt take much believe me...🤣
Yes it is strange that both showing sold unless they’re shared the commission in a pre agreement.
Obviously a seller can have numerous agents but it is a tad confusing .

Aug 14, 2023
Do you think it could be a letter from Companies house asking her to register his death. They said they would be contacting her, The barn house is possibly an asset, it will be frozen. Maybe thats why its not sstc anymore....if its sold thats fraud... something has defo annoyed her ........

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I find everyone on here says what they think without being abusive or nasty. Yes we get annoyed by her constant lying and finger pointing, she normally does a rant like this when somethings peed her off....just so happens the barnhouse sale fell thru at the weekend for whatever reason....🤔 now she needs another reason for the ,"book" not being posted out.....
I wonder if it was anything to do with Companies house requesting she registers his death....,? 🤔
Thing is with companies house all they will do is send a letter to the companies registered address. So they wouldn’t contact her directly as she has nothing to do with the company and its registered address is also nothing to do with her.

Aug 14, 2023
Yeah, I think they do that now you mention it.......👍
Anyway its fallen thru. Do you think she may of had a letter from Companies house asking her to register his death, she prob never thought she would get one. They did say they were sending her one.....Maybe she cancelled the sale so shes not done for fraud.
Speculation I know but all fits........

Aug 14, 2023
Agreed, but she reads on here, so she knows its coming.
Hes still an active director and wont the barn sale go thru the company..........as his wife she was supposed to report his death within 14 days. Is she not a director?

Last edited:

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Rich’s accountant will have had the letter as this is where the registered office is for Davboss
The ‘accountants’ only began trading in dec 2020 and she turned 23 last month .
I’m assuming she will need to forward this correspondence on but Lisa may just ignore and bury her head like she’s so good at doing .
A good accountant will need to find out if he is indeed ‘dead’

bishbosh

Dec 1, 2023
Why is Lisa’s spelling so appalling for someone who holds a high up, educated position? It never makes sense, I work at a higher level in a Council and it wouldn’t be tolerated in my workplace.

I love how she plays the victim whenever it suits her, telling the Bowelbro followers how awful we are. The only nasty behaviour towards others is hers, doxing innocent people who ask reasonable questions when they can expect their order, blocking anyone that asks her for a refund. She’s full of it.

I hope her latest rant brings more of followers over here. His ranting about T certainly brought me over early this year!

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Whats ISBN? Excuse my ignorance....not tech savvy...
So shes going to post ALL these "books" herself, right on top of xmas, lug them all down to post office,....
Or get them ALL wrapped and labelled for a delivery company to pick up...just what you need on top on Xmas.... well don't know what to make of this one..! Whats the twist ...
Don’t know what she’s talking about. You can’t go around “removing” an isbn number. If the book was only an e-book they wouldn’t have had one, but if it went to print they would have had to have one and you pay for it. You can’t go around removing these things, they’re official, but you can make the title unavailable. It’s like she books something and runs with it without actually checking it out properly!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Latest update………………
First of all - it’s quiet, Lisa! You keep saying quite and that’s an entirely different thing! Second of all - yes some of the so-called “trolls” did purchase the book, but when it didn’t arrive and they asked for their money back you became abusive and trolling! And the fact that they had done that was enough for you to decide they had to be relegated to the “troll” pack! Get the facts straight because I’m sure anyone reading that nonsense now realises you rewrite history to present the story you want to, which isn’t always the truth!!!

Aug 14, 2023
Terrible spelling,🥴 how did she get such a high council job is beyond me...
Yes, agree something has upset her and shes taking it out on us, she didnt have to make the publishers name public, it was so they could boast and brag....and the bowelbro followers should be thanking us, if this book appears it could be down to us, she never thought we would jump on it like we did. We have like others have said been fighting their corner over this book, we dont want to see people ripped off, and the trolls messaging the publishers are more than likely some of his followers angry about the book, didnt the lady on here who was doxxed, say she got horrible hateful messages and was scared a follower might come to her house, that must of been the Bowelbro Followers sending them, or lisas friends, dont forget Bb is private, who else knew.......POT. KETTLE.BLACK. so she should look closer to home for those trolls because it certainly wasnt us!!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Why is Lisa’s spelling so appalling for someone who holds a high up, educated position? It never makes sense, I would at a higher level in a Council and it wouldn’t be tolerated in my workplace.

I love how she plays the victim whenever it suits her, telling the Bowelbro followers how awful we are. The only nasty behaviour towards others is hers, doxing innocent people who ask reasonable questions when they can expect their order, blocking anyone that asks her for a refund. She’s full of it.

I hope her latest rant brings more of followers over here. His ranting about T certainly brought me over early this year!
Me too!

Aug 14, 2023
Meee tooo...
We have a few tats on board lately, they have come over cos T was so quiet.....
And I think its "held" a postion, dont think she works in child services anymore. Imagine sending letters and emails out full of spelling mistakes....
I think something has definitely peed her off, could be a number of things last few days....its starting to look like a list.....🥴

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
I have no idea on this, bit like when she said she had visited and put a photo in the memory garden for all to see. And was it you, who said you are not allowed to do that and if she had actually been there like she said, she would know that, so another lie for the cherubs...goes in lying without knowing the facts, maybe thats whats annoyed her, being called out over that.....shouldn't lie then ......

Aug 14, 2023
Only people I've heard about trolling are all the horrible followers who messaged the lady who was doxxed for asking for a refund...must of been them, account is private, lisa..... his own followers are trolls, attacking innocent people that you have incited them to, because they dared to ask for a refund!! Oh and you lisa are a troll for all the hateful things you have said and inciting others to harrass and abuse....not forgetting the
" if you come for me I will be right behind you, " threatening a disabled lady in a wheelchair, so whos the TROLL lisa..??
Dont get me started........

And yes, its QUIET not QUITE....get back to school......
I laugh at how you tell her off btw.......

And you have been " quite " about stuff cos you dont give a stuff and couldnt be bothered updating anyone...and it would of been very easy to keep people updated, stop blaming others. you just couldn't care less, and cos there's no book,.....

Last edited:

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Yikes somethings rattled her!
Maybe it’s her own friends or family asking her questions. Maybe it’s the fact that she has to admit that the whole ‘Richard signing a deal’ photo was a hoax (also how embarrassing).

Or maybe the sale fell through and she found out the reason was the buyers found out about her ‘husbands’ dodgy past. We were looking at a house in the summer for a similar price, new build, looked lovely. I was really impressed but before putting in an offer I googled the developer and found people discussing them online and the problems they’d had with that developer so we decided not to put an offer in. Had I not googled, we probably would have bought.

Also it appears that BowelBro account is obsessed with portraying everyone as trolls. The account knows peoples contact with the publishers hasn’t been anything but polite, I think the account is just annoyed that they’re losing control over the narrative now

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yikes somethings rattled her!
Maybe it’s her own friends or family asking her questions. Maybe it’s the fact that she has to admit that the whole ‘Richard signing a deal’ photo was a hoax (also how embarrassing).

Or maybe the sale fell through and she found out the reason was the buyers found out about her ‘husbands’ dodgy past. We were looking at a house in the summer for a similar price, new build, looked lovely. I was really impressed but before putting in an offer I googled the developer and found people discussing them online and the problems they’d had with that developer so we decided not to put an offer in. Had I not googled, we probably would have bought.

Also it appears that BowelBro account is obsessed with portraying everyone as trolls. The account knows peoples contact with the publishers hasn’t been anything but polite, I think the account is just annoyed that they’re losing control over the narrative now
Oh dear, I hadn’t even thought about the deal signing photo. The narrative was carefully orchestrated from the outset - a hugely successful man, who could turn his hands to anything, struck down in his prime. That sort of thing appeals to so many different types of people, from grief tourists to those who so want to catch a break and believe anyone who may give them a glimmer of hope about how they did it. It’s very sad, and if it’s designed to prey on people it’s a really horrible thing. I didn’t follow Richard early on because whilst I felt sorry for him I didn’t like the way he spoke about things. I followed him for a little while, probably because he kept appearing on my feed or something, but again, I didn’t like the rants. Have to say I didn’t like the Tattle rants either, seemed really unnecessarily vitriolic sometimes (remember that was before we knew about the possibility of all these scams) but I think they fed off each other a lot. He loved the drama, until he couldn’t control it! But the deal signing photo was definitely meant to suggest he’d been signed by a publisher, as he had said he’d been contacted by publishers after posting stuff online. As someone said much earlier, I’m worried now this was all designed and manipulated from the outset when he saw how Bowelbabe managed to get people to part with their money in such huge amounts.