BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
So she packed and posted 1000 books? That’s some serious feat and would have taken some time to do. Strange not to mention that, and said who helped her because it’s not really something you could undertake on your own. Where was the best friend in all of this? Of course she would have taken a photo of them all stacked up! And why “don’t get in touch until January 5th”? The postal delays are in the run up to Christmas, and things go back to normal from 27th if it’s a weekday, that’s buying a good chunk of time. I was thinking what happened about wanting to see the first book “off the press”. That was never mentioned again, but again was a story so no record of it on the page.
Unless of course the significant find website is due to be disabled by 5th Jan? Who was it who said they’d seen that Tittle was due to go by the end of the month?

Aug 14, 2023
Oh dear god, this sounds so dodgy,.... I'm really struggling with this, if this is true and the book exists, great, people haven't been conned, but if this is a con it sickens me that shes lying like this.....right until the end.
And i did say in an earlier post that she would "post" them over Xmas to give her that extra time with the Xmas post, and if shes deleted that post about the kindle, then thats even more dodgy, she should be helping with the "kindle" , not deleting posts,

And the fact she says her LAST post this year, thats so she doesnt have to answer any complaints, and will she be here next year? Will she disable comments, messages, this all feels again playing for time ......

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Exactly what i said the other day, and more like 2000+ books, yes weres the picture of the books, weres the teaser, they dont exist, more and more lies, and the fact shes deleted comments about the 'Kindle'
Please someone tell the police about this latest thing, cos it does sound like shes playing for time again....why would you want to wait to hear what people have to say about this "book" you would be excited. Looking for feedback.......she is just hiding.....! Theres no book!!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
So she packed and posted 1000 books? That’s some serious feat and would have taken some time to do. Strange not to mention that, and said who helped her because it’s not really something you could undertake on your own. Where was the best friend in all of this? Of course she would have taken a photo of them all stacked up! And why “don’t get in touch until January 5th”? The postal delays are in the run up to Christmas, and things go back to normal from 27th if it’s a weekday, that’s buying a good chunk of time. I was thinking what happened about wanting to see the first book “off the press”. That was never mentioned again, but again was a story so no record of it on the page

Yeh that first copy was never mentioned again, why no big announcement to prove the " trolls" wrong? If this was all real she would be shouting this from the rooftops!! I think shes got other things going on that are more important, like @Tired of the BS says, plan A failed, onto Plan B,
The 5th of Jan is two weeks away, will she still be around then. ?

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Exactly what i said the other day, and more like 2000+ books, yes weres the picture of the books, weres the teaser, they dont exist, more and more lies, and the fact shes deleted comments about the 'Kindle'
Please someone tell the police about this latest thing, cos it does sound like shes playing for time again....why would you want to wait to hear what people have to say about this "book" you would be excited. Looking for feedback.......she is just hiding.....! Theres no book!!
No way you could pack and label 2000 books plus since monday/ Tuesday, and get them in post by Thursday, no picture of the huge pile, the" kindle" delivery has been very quiet, only a few have commented about not being able to download, and comments deleted, nobody has said they have received theirs,!! have you noticed since companies house and HMRC were told, everything has gone even more low key and quiet, no big announcement nothing, sneaky updating on old posts, somethings not bleeping right!! This is it now," books" have apparently been posted, so when they don't arrive is she going to tell people to take it up with whomever delivered them, this is all going to get hugely messy, has she proof of postage, or will that be fake, this is the end we have all been waiting for, and she has still managed to drag it out until 5th January!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the duck,,,,,,

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
All absolutely stinks and if the cherubs haven't sussed this out by now, who posts 2000 " books" right on top of xmas, shes done it on purpose ....post always goes missing over the Xmas period, if it was real, why would she take that chance......no big dedication in Richards memory. No proud announcement! no books have been posted its all lies......

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Stinks!!! If I were her I would be posting photos of the piles of books and boxes all over the grid not sneaking updates and stories of basically nothing!!! I would explain: as you can see there’s so many 2000 plus books for me to post out. I would show the actual real cover (who cares about a surprise I would rather show proof of 2000 books lined up in my hall just to shut us ‘trolls’ up) I would say I know you have all already been very patient but as you can see the books are going to be posted and apologies if they don’t get to you before Xmas day.

Also so strange but not shocked, the now deleted comment regarding help at downloading the kindle version has angered me. Again if you have nothing to hide why delete it? That poor person is probably now classed as a troll.

She’s hiding from something or as you said she’s preparing for plan B. I can’t see the bowel bro account being open much longer.

Aug 14, 2023
Exactly......put perfectly.....👌
Shes just sneaking around putting the bare minimum up when she should be shouting for the world to hear. Dodgy A.F.
Will she close the account down, she could just leave it for months and months....never go on it again.....if she closes it down when books arent delivered people will just go running to the police, while its still there, ...there's always doubt!!!

Aug 14, 2023
Some one should set up A significant find insta page, where the cherubs and book buyers can go on to say whether anyone has received this 'book" or not, because I'm sure any negative comments left on bowelbro will be removed, it could follow the people who have already complained, (from screenshots,) get them to follow back, spread the word, invite followers from bowelbro, (cos they can) or ask them to sign up here and leave a comment, the ones that read here that is .....so we can get an idea of whats happening!