BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Justbehonest

Sep 11, 2023
Some one should set up A significant find insta page, where the cherubs and book buyers can go on to say whether anyone has received this 'book" or not, because I'm sure any negative comments left on bowelbro will be removed, it could follow the people who have already complained, (from screenshots,) get them to follow back, spread the word, invite followers from bowelbro, (cos they can) or ask them to sign up here and leave a comment, the ones that read here that is .....so we can get an idea of whats happening!
Someone has done similar for another lowlife grifter, using that particular lowlifes name so that it'll get a wider viewing. For example 'bowelbro unmasked'… as long as it's got bowelbro in the name it'll hopefully catch the existing followers.

Aug 14, 2023
Good idea....
Anybody want to do this, I'm not media savvy enough, someone we already know on here please. not a newbie....for obvious reasons....🥴

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
The post over xmas, one has arrived already......🙄🙄🙄
Ringing of the person who said they had received their kindle.......(oh and why arent more people talking about the 'kindle' ? To say if they got it or not, the silence about this is very strange).....
Same thing with the book, probably a fake account.....
Investigate investigate, said in the tone of the Dr who Daleks....🤣

Thought she had done her FINAL post for this year....🙄

Last edited:

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
The post over xmas, one has arrived already......🙄🙄🙄
Ringing of the person who said they had received their kindle.......(oh and why arent more people talking about the 'kindle' ? To say if they got it or not, the silence about this is very strange).....
Same thing with the book, probably a fake account.....
Investigate investigate, said in the tone of the Dr who Daleks....🤣

Thought she had done her FINAL post for this year....🙄
Will look more tomorrow as finally finished work for Christmas and having some much needed family time. They both share the same first name, the first one to receive the “online” and the book but different surnames.

Aug 14, 2023
Shes picked a good time to do this, because people are going to be putting it on the backburner and concentrating on Xmas. Dealing with it after Xmas, not online as much etc........ its all been thought out, .....glad you are finished for Xmas...🎅 let us know what you uncover....👍

Aug 14, 2023
I think Troubador pulled out because of all the emails asking what was going on....and they confirmed her to be lying several times,..... she said it had gone to third party printers........what ever they are ........
Have you seen the "front cover," his name isnt even central on the front.......so maybe another home made fake version again ........🙄

Aug 14, 2023
Well it seems people are getting a "book" probably thrown together in the last few weeks so she doesnt get done for fraud...so well done us for keeping the pressure up! And exposing all her lies, .......She had no choice really.
Doesnt change the fact people cant download the kindle version which makes me think it really HAS been thrown together last few weeks.......is it a paperback, hardback....what.....
So hope everyone is pleased with it, and not too annoyed it hasnt been signed. ....

Just glad people havent been ripped off, altho £25 for an unpublished authors Self print is abit steep........but hey ho,
So waiting for Companies house and HMRC to do their stuff now.!

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Im glad you got your book, cant help but think its something shes thrown together the last month or so she doesnt get done for fraud. We kept the pressure up, so dont really think she had much choice, certainly not worth £25 for an unknown author whos done his own self print, but yours was free.......🙂
Thanks for letting us know, and
Let us know what you think 👍👍👍

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
IMG_20231223_124421391.jpg ive received a book. I also asked for a refund and got one with no quibbles but got blocked 🙈🤣
Maybe the reluctance to give refunds was because she had no idea how to manage the cross referencing and realised the book would go to anyone who had originally purchased it anyway. I’m really pleased there is something to show for the loyalty people had to Richard because despite what Lisa thought that’s really all that concerned anyone, and I definitely didn’t want it to not exist. I do think she’s managed it all very badly though, and blocking people who asked for a refund was just a weird thing to do. It didn’t mean anything other than they didn’t want to wait any longer than they already had, and that’s fair enough. If they’d bought it in the first place they were obviously interested enough in the journey, so it was mean to punish them. Let’s hope she takes herself off now and sorts out her life. She’s definitely caused more ripples for herself than she needed to by being so aggressive and unpleasant. She could take a leaf out of Alex Newman’s book, who clearly needs the connection with Nicky’s followers at the moment, and is ever grateful for the support he gets, clearly ignoring those who aren’t so kind, just like Nicky did.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
So theres a bleeping book,
What I dont get, is it was all ready for the end of October, she said over and over,
Till we posted the email from Troubadour saying there was no print date, which then blew EVERYTHING UP, and then she came back with " oh it's getting a new cover and now it's going to be delayed a few more weeks" which of course seemed very dodgy, then it was going to a third party printers, no longer Troubadour. I think the tits hit the fan, shes realised she will get done for fraud, and the last few weeks has been rushing to put something together, That's my take on it all, I dont think she expected us to all jump on it like we did. Theres been too many lies, to many delays, what else could it be, what would of happened if we hadn't of shared Troubadours email,?????
Would it of been out in October, I doubt it very much. So enjoy your joy at proving us wrong lisa, but doesn't change how horrible you have been doxxing and threatening people.
And like I said, I reckon this book has only been thrown together last few weeks or so, will be full of fabrication and lies.
Overpriced, written by god knows who, unsigned...But I'm glad people at least got something. 🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅 ho ho ho!

Aug 14, 2023
Yes, agree, you must admit, last month or so has been weird.....i think that the people we know on here who bought the book who complained to the police about the refund issues and people getting doxxed for asking for their money back ....and probably a few others we dont know about, caused enough of an issue for the police to maybe pay her a polite visit... asking what her intentions were, and the book was hurriedly thrown together, might explain why there was no big announcement or dedication, because she was p****d off she had to do it ........ that's what I think anyway, you have to admit its all been very odd......🤷‍♀️
Oh apparently its signed, so was that written in with the story print, and added by the printers?

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Wasnt it supposed to be 300 pages, and sounds like they've filled a good part of it with photos. ....still think its been chucked together, anyway, 🤷‍♀️ let us know what you think when you get a chance to read it.......🙂👍