BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
They had the bulk of the pre sale book money while he was 'alive' , he spent it, he benefited from it.......so shouldnt the tax count then.....? And thats another reason to be 'dead'.... if thats the case lisa gets it all tax free.....they both benefit....and his debts get written off......

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Just throwing it out there…there a few comments like these..majority seem to have commented they have received but what if they didn’t actually print the full pre order of books and just enough to not cause suspicion 🤷🏻‍♀️ it obviously could just be a case of delayed post over Xmas and new year but due to everything that’s gone on can’t help but be suspicious!!

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Just throwing it out there…there a few comments like these..majority seem to have commented they have received but what if they didn’t actually print the full pre order of books and just enough to not cause suspicion 🤷🏻‍♀️ it obviously could just be a case of delayed post over Xmas and new year but due to everything that’s gone on can’t help but be suspicious!!
Just to add the March date on the first picture is when the book was announced not when the comment was posted.

Aug 14, 2023
There is no kindle, its a PDF file by all accounts, and yes it could be xmas delay, lisa did say to give it till 5th January which is today, for what ever reason, again maybe delay tactics, like you said she may of only sent a few out....... is she still around to deal with the backlash, since the barn sale money has more than likely gone into the bank account.
( but if shes going to print a few, theres obviously a put together book, why not send them all, ......maybe it was priced by the amount, cheaper to print and send out 500 than 2000+ maybe)
The 'rest' are mysteriously lost in post, not her problem...... no reply from lisa then, today is the 5th, 🤷‍♀️
Well spotted.....

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
There is no kindle, its a PDF file by all accounts, and yes it could be xmas delay, lisa did say to give it till 5th January which is today, for what ever reason, again maybe delay tactics, like you said she may of only sent a few out....... is she still around to deal with the backlash, since the barn sale money has more than likely gone into the bank account.
( but if shes going to print a few, theres obviously a put together book, why not send them all, ......maybe it was priced by the amount, cheaper to print and send out 500 than 2000+ maybe)
The 'rest' are mysteriously lost in post, not her problem...... no reply from lisa then, today is the 5th, 🤷‍♀️
Well spotted.....

Could be the plan: send out enough to call the horses off but sending them all would be too expensive and costly. Maybe they were never all sent

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Could be the plan: send out enough to call the horses off but sending them all would be too expensive and costly. Maybe they were never all sent
The thing I find strange is that still nobody has shared anything from the book at all. Comments about it being a love story are just vague and unsubstantiated as nobody is saying why. There are people on here, Tattle and Reddit who have said they got copies but claim to also believe that they were hoodwinked by R, and yet not one person who has said they received the book has shared a thing about it. I understand that people have busy lives, but if you’ve taken the time to post that you received the book, how much longer does it take to flick through to see if any of the most talked about stories, eg the gnashing and wailing nurses and doctors, fainting Lisa, are in there (they were very early on in any section about the diagnosis), or anything relating to his past life including the Romeo Bater stuff and weight loss. Not really sure what else might be in those 208 pages, but even if it was all the same as he shared on Instagram if I received the book I’d be saying that. There was no promise of lots of new content so I don’t think anyone’s expecting any revelations, but like with so many things it’s easy to prove it actually exists so why are people reluctant to do that? There was also someone on Tattle who said that they’d ordered the book months ago, but I can’t remember who it was and they seem to have gone quiet. I would have expected screenshots to have been appearing all over the place, both from rhe pov of proving its existence but also for those who had paid for a 300 page book but received one of 208 pages. Surely there was a postscript from Lisa about the final days, her love for him etc? We all know If R were still alive and active he would have been sharing it all over his Bowelbro page, just like he did the notes and discussing on Tittle. Why isn’t anyone else? His MO was very much about engaging the crowd, whether it was for personal or financial gain, so for a book to have been sent out and never discussed again flies in the face of that.

Justbehonest

Sep 11, 2023
The thing I find strange is that still nobody has shared anything from the book at all. Comments about it being a love story are just vague and unsubstantiated as nobody is saying why. There are people on here, Tattle and Reddit who have said they got copies but claim to also believe that they were hoodwinked by R, and yet not one person who has said they received the book has shared a thing about it. I understand that people have busy lives, but if you’ve taken the time to post that you received the book, how much longer does it take to flick through to see if any of the most talked about stories, eg the gnashing and wailing nurses and doctors, fainting Lisa, are in there (they were very early on in any section about the diagnosis), or anything relating to his past life including the Romeo Bater stuff and weight loss. Not really sure what else might be in those 208 pages, but even if it was all the same as he shared on Instagram if I received the book I’d be saying that. There was no promise of lots of new content so I don’t think anyone’s expecting any revelations, but like with so many things it’s easy to prove it actually exists so why are people reluctant to do that? There was also someone on Tattle who said that they’d ordered the book months ago, but I can’t remember who it was and they seem to have gone quiet. I would have expected screenshots to have been appearing all over the place, both from rhe pov of proving its existence but also for those who had paid for a 300 page book but received one of 208 pages. Surely there was a postscript from Lisa about the final days, her love for him etc? We all know If R were still alive and active he would have been sharing it all over his Bowelbro page, just like he did the notes and discussing on Tittle. Why isn’t anyone else? His MO was very much about engaging the crowd, whether it was for personal or financial gain, so for a book to have been sent out and never discussed again flies in the face of that.
My thoughts exactly! It's almost as if profiles were created just to say they had received the "book"… funny that. Anyone who had genuinely been following here or tat would have 100% been posting screenshots or saying what is in the book.

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
My thoughts exactly! It's almost as if profiles were created just to say they had received the "book"… funny that. Anyone who had genuinely been following here or tat would have 100% been posting screenshots or saying what is in the book.
Yep! And a search shows that bowelbro’s followers have dropped to below 13k. We all know Lisa has been shedding people like crazy, but what we don’t know was how many of the 13k were real followers. Other people have lost enormous amounts of followers after they died, unless there was continued engagement from whoever was running the page. Seems odd that nearly 13k people are sticking around for something on the page of someone who has gone yet Lisa is frantically deleting people she has a suspicion (often wrongly) that they have been bad mouthing or questioning them. If you’ve bought or created the followers I guess you can feel sure they’ll not be saying anything controversial!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yes I found the two people on T who had received the book suspicious. The people here who’d received it seemed more believable but it would be great to get details. Like how many chapters - what’s the ending etc
Just not all that believable really. Of course really willing to be proven wrong and I’ll apologise if I am, but at this stage evidence js the only hard and fast thing that will convince me there’s not something else off going on. And I think screenshots are too easily fudged. I would take a quick video of the book, the cover, the pages and the text if I had one. Just saying!

Aug 14, 2023
Oh right, it was on connells and Brendan may as SSTC. then it was back for sale on Brendon but still showing as SSTC on Connells, now its gone off connells. Which i assumed means sale has gone through......all very confusing....is that post the actual Northdale farm house for sale ? Because there is a whole development for sale.....that looks like a advertisement for all of them. Just looked. It is actually Brendan May behind Northdale farm homes, he says four properties are sold. So I still think Northdale barn has sold for 700k through Connells. He cant take the credit for it because he didnt sell it.

Aug 14, 2023
Yes i find it weird people arent sharing screenshots. can they share on bowelbro, i just thought you could comment? Dont think you can upload photos, can you?
Now we know they can on here and Tat, someone did share pics of the book and the inside, but no specific chapter.....
@Nursey1978 are you able to share any of the relevant pages yet? I know you are a busy person. Nobody seems to be sharing anything, so people are starting to wonder......
I think lisa is holding back on sharing anything on purpose to cause more speculation, she feels she has nothing more to prove now shes written a tiny booklet and filled it with photos......

Aug 14, 2023
And people said why wasnt she sharing pics of the books all stacked up in the hallway or wherever,...ready to go......which is what he would of done....maybe because there wasn't 2000+ books piled up,.... just a small amount to send out and make it believable.....all makes more sense now....

Aug 14, 2023
Are bots able to comment or like, i thought that would be genuine followers...i saw somewhere you can tell how many real followers someone has by the engagement,.... if they have thousands of followers but only a small amount engage with the page. .... thats the genuine ones, this is what companies look for when they want to employ an influencer to advertise their products......how many are genuine and how many are fake......
Maybe thats why Richard never got any offers, Nat woodward has done a few.
Didnt he say at one point his followers had shot up overnight....and he was humbled and surprised......I'm sure he did. .....💷💷💷💷 found it....also confirms it should be a 300 page hardback book....he even lied to Newspapers..... Screenshot_20240106-110951_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yes, if i was a cherub, that had been faithfully waiting for the book. I would be definitely putting pics up to prove you all wrong......I do think it exists tho........might be crap, but still.....
I was certain it did when it was first posted about, but my suspicion has set in now because of the people saying they had it but not confirming it in any way. You can do a run of 30 hardback books if you want to however, possibly less, and it doesn’t seem like Troubador have been involved. We also don’t know how many people really ordered it though. There may have only been a couple of hundred in truth, R did have a bit of an issue with exaggeration, and if they’ve been blocked from the bowelbro account they may not know of anyway to say about not receiving it publicly.

Aug 14, 2023
Agree, you could be correct, but he took a risk saying pre orders of 2000+ because now we all think they made 50k plus, and so will the tax man.....and didnt someone check the availability on the site and said more had been ordered later on in the year...a push she did.....worked out she made £750 in those few hours.....with more to come....i think Troubador pulled out because of all the emails they got, richard told us 2000+ maybe it was a few 100, they must of been wondering what the hell was going on....all the lies, the people that emailed were all saying the same thing, stuff Troubador knew nothing about, and I think they didnt want to be associated with any fraud that might blow up......and they were never actually given a print date by lisa, so i think they started to believe all the complaints they were getting....