BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
And to add to my last comment if it was only a few hundred books ordered, maybe that was the reluctance to even bother to write or print anything out, happy to take the money, 200 books only adds up to around £7,000 less printing costs and postage.......but the pressure to print something got too much.....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
And to add to my last comment if it was only a few hundred books ordered, maybe that was the reluctance to even bother to write or print anything out, happy to take the money, 200 books only adds up to around £7,000 less printing costs and postage.......but the pressure to print something got too much.....🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Absolutely this, if that was the case. The pressure was too high on them. And I say them, as he's still alive, I'm sure of it

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Are bots able to comment or like, i thought that would be genuine followers...i saw somewhere you can tell how many real followers someone has by the engagement,.... if they have thousands of followers but only a small amount engage with the page. .... thats the genuine ones, this is what companies look for when they want to employ an influencer to advertise their products......how many are genuine and how many are fake......
Maybe thats why Richard never got any offers, Nat woodward has done a few.
Didnt he say at one point his followers had shot up overnight....and he was humbled and surprised......I'm sure he did. .....💷💷💷💷 found it....also confirms it should be a 300 page hardback book....he even lied to Newspapers..... Screenshot_20240106-110951_Chrome.jpg
So he’s lost almost 1000 followers then. Maybe they were all people who bought the book and Lisa offed them!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
£7000 may have been enough for a few months lease of a Ferrari?? Because if he had any business acumen he didn’t buy one with the intention of selling it a few months later! As I said before, everything was exaggerated for effect. And honestly, the taxman doesn’t seem bothered with any of that crew who clearly aren’t making the kind of money they’re spending according to their books!

Wisteriaplant

Aug 28, 2023
Oh right, it was on connells and Brendan may as SSTC. then it was back for sale on Brendon but still showing as SSTC on Connells, now its gone off connells. Which i assumed means sale has gone through......all very confusing....is that post the actual Northdale farm house for sale ? Because there is a whole development for sale.....that looks like an advertisement for all of them. Just looked. It is actually Brendan May behind Northdale farm homes, he says four properties are sold. So I still think Northdale barn has sold for 700k through Connells. He cant take the credit for it because he didnt sell it.
It’s still showing for sale on Rightmove today and the development website says properties available go up to £750k and there’s only the farmhouse at that valuation - bizarre

Aug 14, 2023
Whos selling it on Rightmove because its gone off Connells after being Sstc, sometimes other estate agents who are selling the same house,...take time to catch up..... or they leave a sold property on to make them look busy....even tho its sold under someone else.....🤔

Reactions: Sal
Aug 14, 2023
These kind of people are probably claiming some sort of benefit too...they know all the scams, DWP have announced they are going to start checking certain accounts, for side hustles and money making thats outside declared earnings....so you never know.....
And if they are putting cars etc through the self employed system......but not having the money to back it all up...might raise a few red flags, people think they are invincible and will never get caught.......how wrong are they........

I think they did lease the Ferrari because he did say it was only until September, bit precise, did he know he was going to die literally the day after she took it back.......
Monthly lease I reckon would be a few grand....
Easily affordable on book money......and you can put a private plate on a leased vehicle with permission. Ive checked.....

Nursey1978

Nov 4, 2023
Yes i find it weird people arent sharing screenshots. can they share on bowelbro, i just thought you could comment? Dont think you can upload photos, can you?
Now we know they can on here and Tat, someone did share pics of the book and the inside, but no specific chapter.....
@Nursey1978 are you able to share any of the relevant pages yet? I know you are a busy person. Nobody seems to be sharing anything, so people are starting to wonder......
I think lisa is holding back on sharing anything on purpose to cause more speculation, she feels she has nothing more to prove now shes written a tiny booklet and filled it with photos......
I still haven't started it. I want to but my life is crazy busy and literally have not had time. I don't want to read just 5 mins here and there , I want to sit and read it properly.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Are bots able to comment or like, i thought that would be genuine followers...i saw somewhere you can tell how many real followers someone has by the engagement,.... if they have thousands of followers but only a small amount engage with the page. .... thats the genuine ones, this is what companies look for when they want to employ an influencer to advertise their products......how many are genuine and how many are fake......
Maybe thats why Richard never got any offers, Nat woodward has done a few.
Didnt he say at one point his followers had shot up overnight....and he was humbled and surprised......I'm sure he did. .....💷💷💷💷 found it....also confirms it should be a 300 page hardback book....he even lied to Newspapers..... Screenshot_20240106-110951_Chrome.jpg
It's pretty obvious he bought a lot of followers, you can tell like you say by the engagement,
And signed a book deal, NO, you phoned a local printer and agreed a self print deal to get a book printed out, which you had no intention of ever doing, 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
These kind of people are probably claiming some sort of benefit too...they know all the scams, DWP have announced they are going to start checking certain accounts, for side hustles and money making thats outside declared earnings....so you never know.....
And if they are putting cars etc through the self employed system......but not having the money to back it all up...might raise a few red flags, people think they are invincible and will never get caught.......how wrong are they........

I think they did lease the Ferrari because he did say it was only until September, bit precise, did he know he was going to die literally the day after she took it back.......
Monthly lease I reckon would be a few grand....
Easily affordable on book money......and you can put a private plate on a leased vehicle with permission. Ive checked.....
Yes, timing on that, she took it back to Elite, while her husband was on his deathbed and could pass at any time, which he did at 8.55 am the next day. Surely it could of been collected, which is what most high class showrooms would offer? All very cold and odd, I would be terrified of leaving my partner if he was so close. The car could bleeping wait....

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I still haven't started it. I want to but my life is crazy busy and literally have not had time. I don't want to read just 5 mins here and there , I want to sit and read it properly.
You mentioned in your first post that there were several glossy photos in the middle. Is the paper different from the rest of the book because most publishers avoid that as it’s much more expensive, especially if you were printing thousands of books (I say this because in a previous life I had a publishing services company and we had to steer our clients who were big publishing houses away from it as it would double their costs. May not be as bad now, but it’s still unusual if it’s not a book that is going to be widely distributed, usually just if it’s been done just for friends). Would love to know if @Boriswaddle got a copy despite cancelling too but she seems to have checked out. Bad luck for those who didn’t cancel but haven’t received anything yet when those who’d had their money back got their copies so quickly.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Yes I get that, but I find it odd that you waited a long time for it, to the point of even requesting a refund, and the fact you are a nurse, that you aren't even mildly curious enough to flick through to find the bit about Dr Amid and the mockery Richard made of the NHS, to see if that it was actually put to print, that's the BIG thing, the BIG story about how he was diagnosed, and you are aware alot of people would like to know about this, but yet you stay silent, I appreciate you are a busy nurse with two kids but at this rate, trying to read it properly, most people read a book over time, chapter every day maybe, its going to sit there gathering dust, yet you find time to comment and read up on here, I'm not having a go, dont be offended, I just find it odd that's all, as a few have already commented, nobody is sharing relevant bits, We on here believe the book exists, tat dont, and when nobody is sharing anything it makes you wonder. That's just my opinion. 🤔

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
You mentioned in your first post that there were several glossy photos in the middle. Is the paper different from the rest of the book because most publishers avoid that as it’s much more expensive, especially if you were printing thousands of books (I say this because in a previous life I had a publishing services company and we had to steer our clients who were big publishing houses away from it as it would double their costs. May not be as bad now, but it’s still unusual if it’s not a book that is going to be widely distributed, usually just if it’s been done just for friends). Would love to know if @Boriswaddle got a copy despite cancelling too but she seems to have checked out. Bad luck for those who didn’t cancel but haven’t received anything yet when those who’d had their money back got their copies so quickly.
Sorry, wasn’t your first post, that was the one in November where you said you’d got a refund. I’m referring to the last one where you said it was normal font size with lots of glossy photos.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
@Boriswaddle ordered a kindle I believe, I wonder if she got her PDF file still, after getting her refund, maybe @maggie can help, she said shes got hers.

Sadidaclat

Sep 6, 2023
Yes, timing on that, she took it back to Elite, while her husband was on his deathbed and could pass at any time, which he did at 8.55 am the next day. Surely it could of been collected, which is what most high class showrooms would offer? All very cold and odd, I would be terrified of leaving my partner if he was so close. The car could bleeping wait....
Wonder who drove her? Delivering a car back is a two person job.

Nursey1978

Nov 4, 2023
Yes I get that, but I find it odd that you waited a long time for it, to the point of even requesting a refund, and the fact you are a nurse, that you aren't even mildly curious enough to flick through to find the bit about Dr Amid and the mockery Richard made of the NHS, to see if that it was actually put to print, that's the BIG thing, the BIG story about how he was diagnosed, and you are aware alot of people would like to know about this, but yet you stay silent, I appreciate you are a busy nurse with two kids but at this rate, trying to read it properly, most people read a book over time, chapter every day maybe, its going to sit there gathering dust, yet you find time to comment and read up on here, I'm not having a go, dont be offended, I just find it odd that's all, as a few have already commented, nobody is sharing relevant bits, We on here believe the book exists, tat dont, and when nobody is sharing anything it makes you wonder. That's just my opinion. 🤔
It doesn't bother me that you find it odd, it is what it is. Ill Read it when I have time. Yes I'm curious and have found this whole situation fascinating , but ill get around to reading it when I can. I'm not staying silent, I have said I haven't read it yet. There are others on here I'm sure have received the book and haven't said anything at all.
I have read the first couple of small chapters, the writing seems different to me to the way Richard spoke. I have also read the bit she has put on the first few pages about copyright and sharing. Hence why I imagine people are not sharing!