BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Aug 14, 2023
Oh my gosh....totally forgot about that, yes he did steal other people photos to pass off as his own.....he sets a fine example........copyright my ass.....stuff that were the sun dont shine.......
Well remembed @Sal

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Makes you laugh this copyright talk when Richard stole photos from another’s builders websites to pass off as his own. 🙈
It is one rule for them and one for everyone else, but she/they used the law as a weapon to control people. It’s really depressing really. What a futile fight to be having when someone has died, but my god money does strange things to people. As I’ve said before, I would have just refunded everyone and said thanks for the support but I didn’t have the stomach for it and didn’t think it meant anything if he wasn’t around anymore. His memory belongs to his family, not people who followed him for a minute on Instagram, so honestly they were owed nothing other than their money back and a thank you for making him feel good about himself at the end. When my brother died we had talked about an exhibition of his photographs but we realised it meant nothing if he wasn’t here to see how people felt. They’re here and those who want to see them can, but an exhibition would have been fleeting and wouldn’t bring him back.

Aug 14, 2023
Is that the HCA, the one who was unprofessional online,........Im interested, I bet its not in there, put it up, you never know a cherub could be comparing...... someone said its more of a love story than a cancer journey, maybe they couldnt risk printing untrue medical facts, or untrue facts about NHS staff.....so maybe they just havent put any in and replaced it with romantic stuff......not the story of a cancer journey if that's the case.....

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Is that the HCA, the one who was unprofessional online,........Im interested, I bet its not in there, put it up, you never know a cherub could be comparing...... someone said its more of a love story than a cancer journey, maybe they couldnt risk printing untrue medical facts, or untrue facts about NHS staff.....so maybe they just havent put any in and replaced it with romantic stuff......not the story of a cancer journey if that's the case.....
I’ve removed the Nurses name

Aug 14, 2023
Thats so right.....still might of been nice to do the exhibition though, in his memory, ♡
I totally get what you mean, I really dont understand why they/ she have put themselves through all of this, the stress, the worry, I personally think they enjoy the attention, the adoration of the cherubs, .....the worshipping they think they get, hard to let go when its been a big part of your life,
Some of these people are tats, pretending be supportive, they've said, some are just nosey and like the drama, some are grief tourists, and a very small majority might actually give a damm....

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Also have a section about building a forever home for Lisa (that he went on to say in a live they would have sold it flipped it a lot sooner if he hadn’t had cancer)

The forever home that his company built and he claimed the VAT back on fraudulently.

Aug 14, 2023
Omg the drama, i rem this now, as if,.....staff deal with stuff like this on a daily basis.
Sounds abit like richard or lisa too...and theres spelling mistakes...found this again , this was how he apparently got his diagnosis, is this still in the book ......Dr Amed,.... if its not, then he told a pack of lies..... Screenshot_20240108-095927_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20240108-095939_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
What a depressing pile of crap honestly. Why would anyone be crying about someone else’s diagnosis? My brother was stuck on a ward until a few hours before he died and nobody gave a damn! Someone even stopped my husband when he came outside of the curtains to ask if he was a doctor because he’d seen him speaking to a nurse. He was asking if there was a side room so we could have some privacy as my brother was thrashing around and hadn’t been awake for hours and hours! It’s delusional to think that everyone would be worrying about your diagnosis when they’re in hospital themselves with their own worries. I’m fast running out of any patience I may have had with all of this. They’re taking the p@@s out of everyone and it’s unforgivable.

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Thats so right.....still might of been nice to do the exhibition though, in his memory, ♡
I totally get what you mean, I really dont understand why they/ she have put themselves through all of this, the stress, the worry, I personally think they enjoy the attention, the adoration of the cherubs, .....the worshipping they think they get, hard to let go when its been a big part of your life,
Some of these people are tats, pretending be supportive, they've said, some are just nosey and like the drama, some are grief tourists, and a very small majority might actually give a damm....

What a depressing pile of crap honestly. Why would anyone be crying about someone else’s diagnosis? My brother was stuck on a ward until a few hours before he died and nobody gave a damn! Someone even stopped my husband when he came outside of the curtains to ask if he was a doctor because he’d seen him speaking to a nurse. He was asking if there was a side room so we could have some privacy as my brother was thrashing around and hadn’t been awake for hours and hours! It’s delusional to think that everyone would be worrying about your diagnosis when they’re in hospital themselves with their own worries. I’m fast running out of any patience I may have had with all of this. They’re taking the p@@s out of everyone and it’s unforgivable.
I honestly feel for you, when you have experienced what you have first hand. Then people making a mockery.

It’s typical Richard everyone else gets treated like a number and just part of their day to day job but when Richard got cancer both doctors and nurses who had never met him before where grief stricken and so as per the screen shot other patients on the ward.

I remember days before my Nan passed. She was in a little side room and a nurse came in and said: Is IT eating today???

IT!!! I couldn’t believe my beautiful Nan had been referred to as an IT. Her lovely name was clearly displayed above her bed. Not saying ever nurse is that unkind but she wasn’t even looking at my Nan as a person she was an IT.

Aug 14, 2023
Its so upsetting to have gone through all that, that sounds very sadly more like true hospital life, not the tat these two have come up with........" His eyes were red. and his nose was running,.....The spread had gone wild, ....all the air left the room, ....lisa was howling uncontrollably.".....no disrespect but who the hell talks that way when you have just been told you are going to die..... thats not real life, thats a put together description like a mills an boon novel. So dramatized, which is why i think its a load of bollocks.......

My version:
The dr walked in with a snotty nose, god I dont need a cold on top of everything else....
He said it had spread much further,
My head went abit blank trying to take it in....
My partner had started to get upset.

Not dramatic at all.....🤪

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Oh so sorry to hear that, I would of hauled that nurse over the coals....🤬🤬🤬 how dare she be so disrespectful!!
I understand the staff can get hardened to it all but still thats a very disturbing thing to say.
Regarding richard, it goes back to, the biggest, the bestest, the best treatment, the best doctors, and nurses, he always gets treated the best......over dramatized and over acted.....typical richard behaviour........

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
Oh so sorry to hear that, I would of hauled that nurse over the coals....🤬🤬🤬 how dare she be so disrespectful!!
I understand the staff can get hardened to it all but still thats a very disturbing thing to say.
Regarding richard, it goes back to, the biggest, the bestest, the best treatment, the best doctors, and nurses, he always gets treated the best......over dramatized and over acted.....typical richard behaviour........
Yes very true over dramatized about everything.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Its so upsetting to have gone through all that, that sounds very sadly more like true hospital life, not the tat these two have come up with........" His eyes were red. and his nose was running,.....The spread had gone wild, ....all the air left the room, ....lisa was howling uncontrollably.".....no disrespect but who the hell talks that way when you have just been told you are going to die..... thats not real life, thats a put together description like a mills an boon novel. So dramatized, which is why i think its a load of bollocks.......

My version:
The dr walked in with a snotty nose, god I dont need a cold on top of everything else....
He said it had spread much further,
My head went abit blank trying to take it in....
My partner had started to get upset.

Not dramatic at all.....🤪
When you put it that way, it really does make his version over dramatic!! They are really taking the piss out of real cancer sufferers, I assume some will have ordered the book, I hope when they sit back and really take it in, they will see it for what it is. True life with cancer is not described as some romantic novel. Its horrible and upsetting. Not like Richards world !!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
DOES ANYBODY KNOW if lisa has replied to the people who never received the book, we saw screenshots on earlier pages? Maybe shes messaged privately making us think shes not bothering to reply, the usual game playing, has she blocked them.🤔
She purposely told people not to get in touch until 5th January, for whatever reason,
Its now 8th January, anything?? Are there anymore posts? Are people still not receiving them,
What's happening with the people who got an PDF file they couldn't download instead of a kindle? Why aren't they still complaining has she blocked them?

Is she still, even around? Did she get her payout from the barn sale.

I expected her to be basking in the glory of the book comments, soaking it all up, or because she knows its alot of made up tat , shes keeping a low profile cos maybe deep down it is a lot of thrown together rubbish, and she feels it's nothing to be proud of not really..... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ All seems strangely quiet, (notice I used quiet, not quite ....) considering this was the HUGE end goal, it's taken 10 months to get here, and yet again all low key and very played down, no boasting from the rooftops, not drawing attention to it really, no posts, no pictures, just a 24hr story that disappeared, and a copyright ban 🙄🙄🙄 warning people not to share stuff .......
tax reasons maybe???

Last edited:

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I honestly feel for you, when you have experienced what you have first hand. Then people making a mockery.

It’s typical Richard everyone else gets treated like a number and just part of their day to day job but when Richard got cancer both doctors and nurses who had never met him before where grief stricken and so as per the screen shot other patients on the ward.

I remember days before my Nan passed. She was in a little side room and a nurse came in and said: Is IT eating today???

IT!!! I couldn’t believe my beautiful Nan had been referred to as an IT. Her lovely name was clearly displayed above her bed. Not saying ever nurse is that unkind but she wasn’t even looking at my Nan as a person she was an IT.
FFS!!! That’s absolutely disgusting! How heartbreaking