BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
DOES ANYBODY KNOW if lisa has replied to the people who never received the book, we saw screenshots on earlier pages? Maybe shes messaged privately making us think shes not bothering to reply, the usual game playing, has she blocked them.🤔
She purposely told people not to get in touch until 5th January, for whatever reason,
Its now 8th January, anything?? Are there anymore posts? Are people still not receiving them,
What's happening with the people who got an PDF file they couldn't download instead of a kindle? Why aren't they still complaining has she blocked them?

Is she still, even around? Did she get her payout from the barn sale.

I expected her to be basking in the glory of the book comments, soaking it all up, or because she knows its alot of made up tat , shes keeping a low profile cos maybe deep down it is a lot of thrown together rubbish, and she feels it's nothing to be proud of not really..... 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ All seems strangely quiet, (notice I used quiet, not quite ....) considering this was the HUGE end goal, it's taken 10 months to get here, and yet again all low key and very played down, no boasting from the rooftops, not drawing attention to it really, no posts, no pictures, just a 24hr story that disappeared, and a copyright ban 🙄🙄🙄 warning people not to share stuff .......
tax reasons maybe???
That is assuming that there were more than half a dozen books sent out! And I’m sure anyone who dares to say anything gets deleted and blocked! Ha about the ‘quite’ comment. I always think when people use it it’s an unusual mistake for an adult to make. But she has her things like that and the monkey 🙈 emoji which identify her in other realms …

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Do you not think the quiet over the book is strange, 🤔
I think it’s very strange, but I’m wondering whether people have been positioned to say things that make it look like the book has been delivered to everyone when in fact that’s not true. A few well-placed comments about how a book was received could work to deflect from the fact there still isn’t a book, which is why no big posting by her. I’m just speculating but at this stage I’m afraid I doubt everything that she says or implies.

Aug 14, 2023
But isnt that implicating those people, maybe accounts are false, shes spent a few months building them up, who knows.........yes by not having a big posting maybe shes doing it on purpose to make us think that......🤷‍♀️ like she never posted a pic of all the books in the house ready to post out, made us think there wasn't any, next min people are getting them...or like you say there could of only been 12......🤪🤷‍♀️ still game playing, or shes too busy to really care thinking about all the barn money....🤷‍♀️
Has she disabled comments at all.....??? Why isnt she sorting out peoples issues?
Has she gone abroad, on holiday, why the 5th jan?

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I honestly feel for you, when you have experienced what you have first hand. Then people making a mockery.

It’s typical Richard everyone else gets treated like a number and just part of their day to day job but when Richard got cancer both doctors and nurses who had never met him before where grief stricken and so as per the screen shot other patients on the ward.

I remember days before my Nan passed. She was in a little side room and a nurse came in and said: Is IT eating today???

IT!!! I couldn’t believe my beautiful Nan had been referred to as an IT. Her lovely name was clearly displayed above her bed. Not saying ever nurse is that unkind but she wasn’t even looking at my Nan as a person she was an IT.
Bleeping hell, what the duck, 🤬 how awful, and what a terrible memory to be left with, I personally would have put a complaint in. After challenging her about what she said, but that's me, I'm not as polite as you, the younger me prob would of frogmarched her out into the corridor by her hair,....what an awful nurse!! 😞 Makes me so angry!!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
But isnt that implicating those people, maybe accounts are false, shes spent a few months building them up, who knows.........yes by not having a big posting maybe shes doing it on purpose to make us think that......🤷‍♀️ like she never posted a pic of all the books in the house ready to post out, made us think there wasn't any, next min people are getting them...or like you say there could of only been 12......🤪🤷‍♀️ still game playing, or shes too busy to really care thinking about all the barn money....🤷‍♀️
Has she disabled comments at all.....??? Why isnt she sorting out peoples issues?
Has she gone abroad, on holiday, why the 5th jan?
There’s a history of fake accounts with them both, across many different platforms, so it’s not beyond the realms of the imagination that she would have created accounts to give the impression that people had received the book. As I said, I’m just speculating, but we’re all aware of accounts that appear and say something then go quiet (or quite!!) whilst still viewing what’s going on (fairly easy to see that on here), which I think is quite strange. And where are the people on Tittle shouting about the book? Not one person has said a thing on there. If they still have access why aren’t they talking about it? You’re allowed to talk about something regardless of someone copyrighting it!

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Yes know what you mean, after ten months of waiting i feel its all fallen abit flat, but i have no idea what comments have been left......and radio silence on tittle too.... weres dogs woman....? Thought she would be on commenting, She also said tittle was closing dwn end of year, so she was wrong, unless lisa has extended it for longer to make her look stupid 🤷‍♀️
Nothing from lisa still.......
Why would they even keep tittle going, nobody bothers with it......🤔

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Yes know what you mean, after ten months of waiting i feel its all fallen abit flat, but i have no idea what comments have been left......and radio silence on tittle too.... weres dogs woman....? Thought she would be on commenting, She also said tittle was closing dwn end of year, so she was wrong, unless lisa has extended it for longer to make her look stupid 🤷‍♀️
Nothing from lisa still.......
Why would they even keep tittle going, nobody bothers with it......🤔
Maybe nobody can comment on Tittle anymore, but then I would have expected the doggy one to have come onto Tattle or here and make some comment if that was the case.

Aug 14, 2023
Yes she did say her daughter was reading the forums, thats were her worries about the book surfaced from......
Maybe she never got her book and is still patiently waiting .....

Aug 14, 2023
And just a thought,..... he made such a big thing about bragging to the Northampton chronicle about his "book deal" boasting about all the interest and pre orders, as in an earlier post, why now its supposedly been "published," sorry, printed out, .....havent the Chronicle been informed,? The big dramatic end to the big cancer love story .......the proof to the world the book was written by him and printed.......?
No.... because again it wasnt written by him and again all LOW KEY .......under the radar.....don't draw attention.. all extremely weird.......

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
And just a thought,..... he made such a big thing about bragging to the Northampton chronicle about his "book deal" boasting about all the interest and pre orders, as in an earlier post, why now its supposedly been "published," sorry, printed out, .....havent the Chronicle been informed,? The big dramatic end to the big cancer love story .......the proof to the world the book was written by him and printed.......?
No.... because again it wasnt written by him and again all LOW KEY .......under the radar.....don't draw attention.. all extremely weird.......
Didnt she say at one point she might put the leaflet back up for sale? all the drs and nurses can have a read, 🤪 well now its printed and supposedly sent out to certain people, I hope shes declared it to Mr  TAXMAN. It's the 12th jan, anything from her, ?? are people still not getting books? Anything @Ghostgirl

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
Ye funny how she not on saying she has her leaflet, unless shes been blocked.🤔🤔🤔🤔
I’m just getting less and less convinced about its existence as time goes by. Nothing on Tittle, their own forum created to promote everything to do with them, nobody who says they have it is prepared to be drawn on it, no verifiable comments on @bowelbro - doesn’t exactly scream that it’s a real thing does it!

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Didnt she say at one point she might put the leaflet back up for sale? all the drs and nurses can have a read, 🤪 well now its printed and supposedly sent out to certain people, I hope shes declared it to Mr  TAXMAN. It's the 12th jan, anything from her, ?? are people still not getting books? Anything @Ghostgirl
Nope absolutely nothing! No new posts on there either. Randomly the people who commented haven’t been blocked either as still showing as followers.

I am a little behind on here due to being crazy busy at work and home so I am going to have a read back through what I have missed.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
Nope absolutely nothing! No new posts on there either. Randomly the people who commented haven’t been blocked either as still showing as followers.

I am a little behind on here due to being crazy busy at work and home so I am going to have a read back through what I have missed.
Is she just not responding to comments, can imagine people would be getting a tad annoyed with lack of communication unless she has PM them, and unless leaflet turned up and they just haven't bothered saying, all abit..🤔 thanks for checking for us.👍