BowelBro Richard Davies Bowel Cancer Influencer

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
What a depressing pile of crap honestly. Why would anyone be crying about someone else’s diagnosis? My brother was stuck on a ward until a few hours before he died and nobody gave a damn! Someone even stopped my husband when he came outside of the curtains to ask if he was a doctor because he’d seen him speaking to a nurse. He was asking if there was a side room so we could have some privacy as my brother was thrashing around and hadn’t been awake for hours and hours! It’s delusional to think that everyone would be worrying about your diagnosis when they’re in hospital themselves with their own worries. I’m fast running out of any patience I may have had with all of this. They’re taking the p@@s out of everyone and it’s unforgivable.
I am so sorry you went through this, a very similar thing happened to us with a loved one unfortunately they passed away on the ward with only the curtain screening them because there were no rooms…it still traumatises us to this day.

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
I’m just getting less and less convinced about its existence as time goes by. Nothing on Tittle, their own forum created to promote everything to do with them, nobody who says they have it is prepared to be drawn on it, no verifiable comments on @bowelbro - doesn’t exactly scream that it’s a real thing does it!
Maybe her deliberate silence is what she wants us to believe, and people are too copyright concerned which is alot of bleepin crock, and will never be enforced, she has to track you down off a forum find out who you are then were you live, then what, 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ take you to court for sharing a page in a leaflet, laughable, 😂 and a total waste of the court system, good grief . !!!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I am so sorry you went through this, a very similar thing happened to us with a loved one unfortunately they passed away on the ward with only the curtain screening them because there were no rooms…it still traumatises us to this day.
Thank you and I’m so sorry for you too. It’s a really sad situation that the nhs doesn’t have the capacity to be compassionate in these situations. Life has become cheap. Which makes the idea that one man’s diagnosis could be enough to stop surgeons from dealing with other souls on their operating list because they were so distressed not only laughable and delusional but obscene and frankly Mr A would deserve to lose his nhs position over a decision like that!

Ghostgirl

Nov 5, 2023
Thank you and I’m so sorry for you too. It’s a really sad situation that the nhs doesn’t have the capacity to be compassionate in these situations. Life has become cheap. Which makes the idea that one man’s diagnosis could be enough to stop surgeons from dealing with other souls on their operating list because they were so distressed not only laughable and delusional but obscene and frankly Mr A would deserve to lose his nhs position over a decision like that!
Thank you and I wholeheartedly agree!

Poppyseed

Sep 26, 2023
When you put it like that, that's dreadful, never occurred to me in that way, Richard was claiming was that Dr Ahmed was so distressed he couldn't continue and maybe cancelled operations people had waited months for, I was thinking it would be consultations, which cancelling them is bad enough but you could be correct, but we all know its alot of bull***t, any respectable Dr would never dream of doing that, Richards fabrications which if they are still in the leaflet ( which I doubt I think it's been rewritten, which makes it all a lie) could damage a drs career!

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023
I’m just getting less and less convinced about its existence as time goes by. Nothing on Tittle, their own forum created to promote everything to do with them, nobody who says they have it is prepared to be drawn on it, no verifiable comments on @bowelbro - doesn’t exactly scream that it’s a real thing does it!

I agree. The cherubs were DESPERATE for their Richard Bible, quickly posted the cover to say it arrived and then vanished.

Aug 14, 2023
Yes, odd that, are they scared of lisa. (How lovely does that make her as a person,) Seriously......
We aren't the ones lying and cheating, there's enough screenshot evidence on here for anybody to use if they need too....or is the book that bad they feel embarrassed for being taken in and buying it.....who knows, and copyright...not worrying me, wish I'd bought a copy, I'd be sharing the lot. With a spoiler warning of course......
And the amount of interest the tats have at the moment I cant see that thread being renewed, much to lisas joy.......I still want confirmation of death and of book really.... the lack of reaction really does not bode well....how many people bought it? How many people got a "copy"

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2023
Do you think theyve not been blocked because lisa doesn't care, and shes not coming back onto bowelbro, just leaving it there.....
She should surely be addressing concerns, putting a post up, theres me giving her ideas ......again.......🙄

Last edited:

Sal

Aug 31, 2023
I so wish I had saved the screen shots of the part where he said Dr Ahmed cancelled the rest of his appointments for the day but I do have this saved where he speaks more about Dr Ahmed’s tears.

Also have you this from a so called publisher reaching out to him. Now I’ve re read it it sounds like him writing it doesn’t it?

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I so wish I had saved the screen shots of the part where he said Dr Ahmed cancelled the rest of his appointments for the day but I do have this saved where he speaks more about Dr Ahmed’s tears.

Also have you this from a so called publisher reaching out to him. Now I’ve re read it it sounds like him writing it doesn’t it?
Such complete nonsense - the whole team up all night because they couldn’t believe what they saw!!! Unless they were first year med students I will guarantee they’ve seen far worse. There are young people, some with small children, some children themselves, who have been decimated by this disease. Why was his so much worse??? Simply put, it wasn’t. Whatever he had it was dealt with by keyhole surgery. He didn’t bear the scars that we have seen where people were literally cut in half to remove huge swathes of their organs. In many respects he was lucky - not lucky he died but lucky he didn’t have the life he had left marred with that sort of invasive surgery and the pain that comes with it. The more I think of it the more angry I feel that he was able to hoodwink so many people and she now thinks that she should be able to do the same thing.

kitkat2023oo

Nov 2, 2023

Omg yes it does sound like him. I remember when he said he was inundated with publishing offers. What a disgraceful crook of a man he is

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023

I just read it again and love the idea the publisher would have said Lisa sounds amazing 😂😂😂! That’s bound to have happened 🤣🤣🤣 … or maybe Lisa is the phantom publisher 😬?!?!

Sweeterthan

Sep 6, 2023
I've probably got most of the screen shots as the writing was always too small for me to read as it was posted. But here is where Dr Ahmed had to cancel all his appointments due to his utter devastation. 1000011763.png
1. How could you not distinguish which parent was screaming “My Boy!” and which one was begging to a god they didn’t believe in?? Even in distress it’s fairly easy to recognise a male from female voice, particularly those of your parents.
2. Considering how distraught they were by his account his parents were barely around. He lived those months out on instagram and therefore we were all privy to the comings and goings in his life, particularly as he was very quick to shared when anyone was visiting him because sadly it seemed an unusual situation.
The over-dramatisation of everything was narcissistic but probably also a cry for help, which is why people stuck around. When you read it back now it all seems so ridiculous.

Edit: and sorry, just thinking, how does this fit in with the idea that Jamie Murphy thought it was contained and had been planning to operate after a very few in all honesty rounds of chemo? In this he talks about an “explosion” of cancer, the like of which the doctors had never seen and therefore had to take the afternoon off to recover from. Honestly, would someone have still been alive and kicking all that time later with a few rounds of chemo if that were the case? In my experience I’m not sure they would have even started chemo at all if it were that bad, and he would have been unbelievably and horrendously ill, not jetting off on uninsurable holidays & buying Ferraris. If intervention was talked about it’s obvious that the description above was inaccurate (honestly, how could you operate if the stomach was full of cancer?) or the doctor he was spending thousands on wasn’t being honest. I know he kept talking about the most powerful chemo known to man, but he hardly had any rounds of it, and if it was that toxic how come he never seemed to have any ill-effects afterwards (claiming he couldn’t keep taking it because it was so horrendous at the time, which is fair enough because chemo is horrendous, but people use a balance of harms approach and if they want a chance at life will put up with it). There are too many anomalies that are becoming more obvious now.

Last edited: